Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2007, 12:22   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
good numbers for the meet dude.

Did you leave the sixth slot for me?

sorry buddy, still i cant make it to the meet during the weekdays. i will be making it to the weekend meets. Do plan one for the coming weekend.

raj.
I guess I wanted you to join in. This weekend is not possible for me but will try and set up something during the mid December types.
Old 27th November 2007, 12:38   #32
PVS
BHPian

Quote:
Lets target lunch on wednesday? It can be a pizza lunch at pizzahut or a fuller lunch in one of the joints around Madhapur. What say folks? Please update your locations so that we know each other better. Ideas suggestions please.
The title of this thread itself is HiTec City miniscule meet.. so there's no way I can complain.. But coming from Shanker Mutt (near to the place where I stay) to HiTec City for lunch and then all the way to Bahadurpalli (where I work) can get strenuos.
Am not too sure if I can make it. All the best to all you folks for the miniscule meet.

A weekend meet would be better - but again, I am busy Saturday noon and Sunday evening. So folks.. no issues go ahead and have a good meet. Will catch up with all of you sometime later.
Old 27th November 2007, 15:39   #33
BHPian

I cant make it for Lunch. Dinner would be fine with me on Weekdays.'
Old 27th November 2007, 15:51   #34
BHPian

HiTec City Miniscule Meet

Venue - Pizza Hut Madhapur
Time - 12:30 pm
Final tally:
1. Himanshugoswami
2. bblost
3. contactme27
4. midlifecrisis
5. mobike008
6. furioussphinx
7. kchatt
Old 27th November 2007, 19:29   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

I will be there by 1pm-1:15pm timeframe
Old 27th November 2007, 19:45   #36
Team-BHP Support

@kchatt, when you mention venue and time you ought to write the date as well mate. Else you will have a mid-meet crisis.

Anothe thing... you are hell bent on making HimanshuGoswami a bong. But he is not. He is Himanshu, alright?
Old 27th November 2007, 21:52   #37
BHPian

Will try for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchatt View Post
Hi srini

30 mins good enuf to drop by for a piece of pizza. Try and make it mate.
I will surely try to make it if there is a possibility. I believe you will hang around until 2:30 P.M ?
Old 28th November 2007, 10:52   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
@kchatt, when you mention venue and time you ought to write the date as well mate. Else you will have a mid-meet crisis.

Anothe thing... you are hell bent on making HimanshuGoswami a bong. But he is not. He is Himanshu, alright?

Hi Zappo,

I do stand corrected. I should have mentioned the date but just took it for granted.

I dont know probably it comes from habit, I have a very close friend with the same name and we are in touch very regularly over mail. So the typo happened. again I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing out the errors.
Old 28th November 2007, 14:33   #39
Distinguished - BHPian

It was a wonderful hitec city mini-meet. I feel sad for people who could not make it

It was lots of pizza, lots of car talk and meeting new folks. Lets do a slightly bigger drive-cum-meet during mid-December

Sagar, can you do the honor of posting the pics, thanks!
Old 28th November 2007, 14:49   #40
Senior - BHPian

great meet guys. For a minuscule meet, we sure had good numbers- 8 in all if we include sreenivas, who gave us a fleeting darshan.

Lots of interesting car talk and a potential flame up as well when one of us mentioned that the Safari is a better cruiser than the scorpio
(I own a safari and Kaushik-kchatt- has a scorp- and no, neither of us were the guilty party- it was bblost- Imran)

Had a quick spin on Sagar (furoussphynx's) pulsar 200- this bike has a good pick up.

guys, lets firm up plans for that mid decembwe weekend meet/drive.

Himanshu

Last edited by himanshugoswami : 28th November 2007 at 15:00.
Old 28th November 2007, 15:07   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
Had a quick spin on Sagar (furoussphynx's) pulsar 200- this bike has a good pick up.
Ahem! Its furioussphinx! Was a lovely little mini meet. I was impressed with the total turnout : 8! Lots of talk about cars, bikes, scorpios, safaris, blah blah. Got to meet some wonderful new members. Enjoyed it all the while. A big thanks to all who could make it down and those who couldn't, you missed out a fun -filled meet.

Pics :

Cheers,
Sagar.

Last edited by furioussphinx : 28th November 2007 at 15:12.
Old 28th November 2007, 15:08   #42
BHPian

Awesome meet guys. Good turn out too! Great meeting some of the new folks. Must plan for a drive while the weather's still cool.
Old 28th November 2007, 15:24   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
It was a wonderful hitec city mini-meet. I feel sad for people who could not make it

It was lots of pizza, lots of car talk and meeting new folks. Lets do a slightly bigger drive-cum-meet during mid-December

Sagar, can you do the honor of posting the pics, thanks!
Thanx all of you who turned up at Pizza Hut. Working day lunch, but no mid-meet-crisis . Btw, we had Sreenivass adding to the original 7 and making the tally to 8. This is the definition of Hyderabad miniscule. Minis will have to have MORE to qualify.

Lots of car / bike discussion, fun pizzas, masala lemonades. Lastly got to check out Himanshu's 3.0L dicor and Sagar's 200cc pulsar.

Drive safe folks

Like Mobike008 says lets plan for a good Saturday / Sunday picnic in mid December.
Old 28th November 2007, 15:50   #44
Team-BHP Support

A great way to spend the afternoon.

pizza's, lemonade, cars, bike and of course meeting guys who hit the right note the first time.

yesterday, when I mentioned this meet idea to my wife, she asked me, "How will you identify eachother?".

I smiled, as brothers we knew eachother as we saw us in ourselves.
Old 28th November 2007, 16:06   #45
BHPian

good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblost View Post
A great way to spend the afternoon.

pizza's, lemonade, cars, bike and of course meeting guys who hit the right note the first time.

yesterday, when I mentioned this meet idea to my wife, she asked me, "How will you identify eachother?".

I smiled, as brothers we knew eachother as we saw us in ourselves.
A few funny folks talking passionately about cars/ bikes non stop . Wish I had a chance to hang around longer, may be next time. Was a short nice intro folks.

Himanshu sounded real THPian with a nice passionate description of Safari 3.0 L (vs) 2.2L.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks