Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2007, 11:18   #1
BHPian

HiTec City miniscule meet

Hi Fellow Hyderabadi BHPians

How about lunch for those of us who are located in and around Hitec city one of these days? I know that four of us are here Gautam, mobike008 and bblost are around. How about others in this area? Interested folks please respond
Old 22nd November 2007, 11:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

I am game for this Sat. my no is 9966235949. If the meet is on, someone pls SMS me. I am in Delhi today and tomorrow.
Old 22nd November 2007, 12:02   #3
Team-BHP Support

--------------------
| I am IN |
--------------------
Old 22nd November 2007, 12:47   #4
BHPian

I work in mindspace, this weekend is likely to be very tight for me.
Old 22nd November 2007, 14:48   #5
BHPian

Good Response, but lets settle for next week. We will have the janta in by then, what say all of you. As of now the list is:
1. Himangshu Goshwami
2. bblost
3. Sreenivass
4. kchatt

Let the list GROW
Old 22nd November 2007, 17:28   #6
BHPian

Next week would be better for me too. We could do a Friday evening if everyone's okay with that.
Old 22nd November 2007, 17:45   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Next week works for me. I am game for lunch any day of the week but would not like to come back to Hitech city area "again" during weekend
Old 23rd November 2007, 05:36   #8
PVS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchatt View Post
Hi Fellow Hyderabadi BHPians

How about lunch for those of us who are located in and around Hitec city one of these days? I know that four of us are here Gautam, mobike008 and bblost are around. How about others in this area? Interested folks please respond
Are you meeting this Friday Evening? Cannot make it this week. May be next weekend?
Old 23rd November 2007, 07:09   #9
BHPian

If it is tomorrow, count me in. If its next weekend, I don't think I can make it.

Sagar.
Old 23rd November 2007, 10:43   #10
BHPian

Hi folks,

This will be a lunch sometime next week. I just sent out a feeler to see the response. As of now response is too good. lets do a count
1. Himangshu Goshwami
2. bblost - Oracle
3. Sreenivass - Mindspace
4. kchatt - cybergateway
5. Midlifecrisis
6. mobike008
7. PVS
8. furioussphinx

Lets target lunch on wednesday? It can be a pizza lunch at pizzahut or a fuller lunch in one of the joints around Madhapur. What say folks? Please update your locations so that we know each other better. Ideas suggestions please.
Old 23rd November 2007, 13:54   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi folks,

This will be a lunch sometime next week. I just sent out a feeler to see the response. As of now response is too good. lets do a count
1. Himangshu Goshwami
2. bblost - Oracle
3. Sreenivass - Mindspace
4. kchatt - cybergateway
5. Midlifecrisis
6. mobike008
7. PVS
8. furioussphinx

Lets target lunch on wednesday? It can be a pizza lunch at pizzahut or a fuller lunch in one of the joints around Madhapur. What say folks? Please update your locations so that we know each other better. Ideas suggestions please.
did someone say a miniscule meet????

i pray hard that indeed those numbers be for a miniscule meet from now on. (avi, you know what i mean)

I would love to meet the new members(hinamshu, pvs, bblost, kchat,...). But sorry guys, i cannot come to the 'miniscule' meet.

raj.
Old 23rd November 2007, 14:30   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
did someone say a miniscule meet????

i pray hard that indeed those numbers be for a miniscule meet from now on. (avi, you know what i mean)

I would love to meet the new members(hinamshu, pvs, bblost, kchat,...). But sorry guys, i cannot come to the 'miniscule' meet.

raj.
Yeah Raj I did. I initially knew only four of us, ofcourse I haven't yet met moto008, spoken to Gautam over phone. I ofcourse know bblost quite well. But the thread dug out another four and we will meet up next week and get to know each other. Why don't you come along too if you are around and free? Lets set a new base line for miniscule, then for the Hyderabad/secunderabad chapter give mini a new definition. What say you?
Old 23rd November 2007, 15:30   #13
BHPian

I would try to come.
I am very busy on weekdays but on weekend i would be able to come.
Let me know when and where and i would try to be there.
Old 23rd November 2007, 20:05   #14
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Yeah Raj I did. I initially knew only four of us, ofcourse I haven't yet met moto008, spoken to Gautam over phone. I ofcourse know bblost quite well. But the thread dug out another four and we will meet up next week and get to know each other. Why don't you come along too if you are around and free? Lets set a new base line for miniscule, then for the Hyderabad/secunderabad chapter give mini a new definition. What say you?
Its " Mobike008"

I am game for any day except monday/tuesday as full day meeting sessions. I am game for a Pizza lunch on Wednesday. I am located in Mindspace IT Park " Maximus Towers-B Wing"
Old 23rd November 2007, 20:13   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
.... Why don't you come along too if you are around and free? Lets set a new base line for miniscule, then for the Hyderabad/secunderabad chapter give mini a new definition. What say you?
i can not make it during the weekdays(mon to sat) no matter what till few more days. and that too for the lunch????. No way.

My work place(showroom) is on the other side of the city, that place is known as Hayathnagar. (we had a meet prior to diwali near that place, so thats why i could make it to the lunch back then)

raj.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks