Team-BHP - Calcutta TeamBHP house meet (The "wettest" Calcutta meet till date)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Calcutta TeamBHP house meet (The "wettest" Calcutta meet till date) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/31778-calcutta-teambhp-house-meet-wettest-calcutta-meet-till-date.html)

Friday night + empty apartment + a bunch of crazy petrol & diesel heads + lots of alcohol = Recipe of a great TeamBHP meet.

Venue: My apartment.

Present: ace6120, babhishek, black_pearl & friend (Rajorshi), nikunj_cal, planet_rocker, razor4077, sabret00the, toiingg, vrooom, wimwian and moi.

With the above mentioned recipe, needless to say we had a blast! I'm posting some random pictures. Will leave the report writing to others.

L-R: toiingg and me. me(greedily) - lets start with the booze, I'm thirsty

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/BAMPOO/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
L-R: ace, vrooom, wimwian, nikunj_cal(legs) and razor. razor explaining why Phoenix is the best

planet's happy face

Rajorshi and sabret00the (sabre's first TeamBHP appearance)

L-R: wimwian, ace. ace didn't drink any daru. but, he sure molested the Teachers ka dubba

wim in relaxed mode

Extreme left: babhishek - "Uff! Damn paparazzi!"

Black-pearl

L-R: planet, me, vroom, nikunj, razor, wim, babhishek, toiingg

Polished head!

wim - chocolate good!

Daanth manjan Ad!

Planet's reply to the thread "When was the last time you exercised"

oh yes yesterday was my first time to a Team-bhp meet and indeed it was a blast...really enjoyed the time at your place yesterday...and obvoiusly great snaps uploaded shuv

It was an awesome party!!
Thanks shuvd for hosting it.... we gotta do this again soon!

True that !!

Kudos to you shuvd, for being the perfect host.

I thank you all for coming and making this a successful meet!

me is sleepy!

got a catcon up there!

Wakey wakey!

am sill asleep!

chicken = yum yum!

Pirate of the noseambian

Gone case

silent night, holy ight

Working barin, personified!

thanks shuvd for hosting an awesome party. next time wont be taking BP along so that I can concentrate on liquid..

Sorry guys! in pic 7, babhishek in extreme right!

Thank you B_P!

nice pics shuvd, this was indeed a meet for a change (no drives/drags at Rajarhat), Hope to meet u all someday, so far planned to go to Kol sometime in Mar-Apr

Abhi

Seems like everybody had a blast in shuvd's house. That is a lot of alcohol for the number of people around.

Thanks a ton shuvd!! Had a wonderful time at the meet... great pics too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 636897)
That is a lot of alcohol for the number of people around.

Yea, we were prepared. A lot of us came by cab :)

@ Govigov - Alcohol is NEVER enough my friend!

sorry guys - couldnt come online [was a bit busy with my cousin's BA-ShiA (arey! shadi-wadi)] - it was an awsome party. thanks shuvd for making it possible. everyone had a blast! only Karan & BP brought their cars - and hence didnt touch daaru - so the rest of the lot were almost "TALLU"

thanks shuvd for uploading the pics! :)

next meet kaab? cheers: