Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2007, 23:31   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadix View Post
i know this is slightly OT, but is there any plans of a 2 or 3 hour meet rather than a 2 or 3 day meet? lets pleaseee have a small meet where all can come,sit,get to know each other and then u guys can have the BIG meet.

this being an humble request from the youngest t-bhp member in hyd
Youngest??? yet a senior bhpian.... guys I vote for aadix's request. Come of it guys a mini meet would help the planning and am sure a lots of us could turn up too.
Old 30th December 2007, 23:43   #17
Senior - BHPian

me too in for the mini meet but not yet decided on the whole day trip!
Old 31st December 2007, 00:30   #18
BHPian

Guys, for the first time on teamBHP, I need to put my negative / positive in this one, and am for once giving a reason. Me being a small time business person I have never been able to afford the Saturday off, for some previous meets, However have squeezed and been to a few meets.

My request would be that if you could add up some mini meets it'd be great to meet up with you guys. The Saturday meets just dont add up for me.

Ensssssssssssooooy guys. Have a blast and a great drive for the next meet, but will someone ping me, if there is a possibility of a mini meet?
Old 31st December 2007, 00:58   #19
BHPian

I am for the mini meet too since on 26th I will be travelling to Chennai.
Old 31st December 2007, 10:08   #20
Senior - BHPian

lets go to the plae where the roads are good so that everyone can enjoy the drive. if that means going to Nsagar,then Nsagar it is....though personally i would prefer Srisailam.

and whoever said 450 Kms in a day will be tiring/not possible etc etc, neeeds to be banned from T-bhp .

if we end up driving the whole day, no probs....thats the main idea anyways.

but seriously, if we leave Hyd by 6Am, we should reach srisailam by 10 at least, .... spend time till lunch there, leave by 3 an dbe back in hyd by 7-8, depending on traffic. this is very doable and I hav edone far more ardous journeys in one day and lived to tell the tale!

so cmon guys, show some spirit and be part of this drive. The longer the better, I say! and in case anyone is a bit hesitant to drive, my truck will be going with just one occupant- me- so anyone is welcome to hitc a ride with me.
Old 31st December 2007, 12:04   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

For a mini meet, only Jan 15th works for me. I am ok for a few hours in the afternoon or evening. Just plan up and lemme know!
Old 31st December 2007, 14:56   #22

Hi Guys,
I am intrested in meeting up in Jan 08 ..I posess a Black master-palio 1.6 sport...eagerly would be waitin for any update from you guys..
Old 1st January 2008, 02:31   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
l

and whoever said 450 Kms in a day will be tiring/not possible etc etc, neeeds to be banned from T-bhp .

but seriously, if we leave Hyd by 6Am, we should reach srisailam by 10 at least, .... spend time till lunch there, leave by 3 an dbe back in hyd by 7-8, depending on traffic. this is very doable and I hav edone far more ardous journeys in one day and lived to tell the tale!
The biggest part is actually MEETING & LEAVING ON TIME, few bhpi'ians are lazy..... anywayz whetver it is.. ill be comin ... In the CAR...
Old 1st January 2008, 21:06   #24
Senior - BHPian

HAPPY NEW YEAR my dear friends.:-)

@adi, There is a seperate thread for discussing mini meets. Please search around.

@all, you can check the mini meet thread.

RAJ.
Old 1st January 2008, 22:54   #25
Senior - BHPian

hey anna thanks for the wishes!, wish u & other hyd-bhpians a wonderfull year ahead

knew about the other thread too.. posted about it here cos all the action was going on in this thread, that's why i started my post here with a off topic prefix
Old 2nd January 2008, 12:09   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepit8307 View Post
Hi Guys,
I am intrested in meeting up in Jan 08 ..I posess a Black master-palio 1.6 sport...eagerly would be waitin for any update from you guys..
Welcome to team-bhp. Have you introduced yourself in the intro section? Keep checking this thread as we are going to have a wonderful drive cum meet this January
Old 3rd January 2008, 20:51   #27
BHPian

Hi then Make it 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
lets go to the plae where the roads are good so that everyone can enjoy the drive. if that means going to Nsagar,then Nsagar it is....though personally i would prefer Srisailam.

so cmon guys, show some spirit and be part of this drive. The longer the better, I say! and in case anyone is a bit hesitant to drive, my truck will be going with just one occupant- me- so anyone is welcome to hitc a ride with me.
Hi folks, Wish you and your families a VERY HAPPY 2008.
@Raj - Please get that old thread closed. All meets will have a new thread. that will not confuse folks.

If we want another meet and all of us SWEAR that we will be there, why not hit one of the Shamirpet / Siddipet dhabas for that. Folks who plan on a days drive / ride will do Srisailem / Sagar. I have done both the places on my bike as well as cars in a days time. Is it time to float a vote.... he he elections are round a corner want to do a dry run here?

@avi - Want to start a new thread on that? If I start one it takes time to appear in the main board (me a NEWBIE ). You know what I mean. But if its during the 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th Jan time frame I am not there. Have a real big event to manage.

so lets see how it goes ... but 26th is ON and with more than our mini meet presence. Lets not forget that.....

So long folks ...

ciao

kaushik
Old 4th January 2008, 12:55   #28
Distinguished - BHPian

Kaushik, what you said makes sense. New thread for every meet ( irrespective of its a mini or a long meet).

I am open for a short drive on Jan 15th to any of the dabhas either on shamirpet or gandipet road and a quick lunch too. We can meet at 11:00 and disperse by 2:00pm? What say folks?
Old 10th January 2008, 20:48   #29
Team-BHP Support

need an update on the status of this meet.
Is it an overnighter or not?

I don't want to be driving/riding non-stop the whole day.

get out of Hyd by 7AM, and return the next day.
imagine how peaceful that day will be, for Hyd that is.
Old 10th January 2008, 22:30   #30
BHPian

Hello Everyone,

This is Naveen here. Joined Teambhp recently. Am really interested in meeting all the Hyd Tbhpians. Could you confirm the final date, venue and time.

Looking forward to meet u all.

Drive fast n Safe.

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed