Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2008, 23:41   #1
BHPian

(Inter)National Auto Expo "Excess and Surplus" Meet Report - Jan ' 08

Getting back home from the meet.. Staying at a relative's place so can't push it.. It was great!
Three cheers to zucchero for hosting the meet at his farm house.. And kudos to Ishan for an ordinating the whole thing.. I'm sure that the other guys will have a detailed report to post.. Shining off..
shrivz
Old 12th January 2008, 02:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

just came back from the meet ...it was an awesome meet , steer should put the pics soon (hope the memory card is working hee hee ) was really nice meeting sam,zak,lbm,revvedup,ishan,pranet ..thanks for the ride in the ezen bro ..ur car is awesome, ashish,hamad,lucky(zucchero bro awesome arrangement man thanks a zillion),shrivz,saintsinner,shashank,manish,manoj, suman,nitin,metropolis,nitrous,nitin,ali,narayan.. and all the guys was lovely meeting everybody ..waiting for a complete report with pics ....cheers

Last edited by sammyboy : 12th January 2008 at 02:26. Reason: addition
Old 12th January 2008, 02:55   #3
Senior - BHPian

What? no pics or report? Zyada ho gayi thi kya guys? C'mon now post something guys!!
Old 12th January 2008, 04:03   #4
BANNED

Just got to back after 'I don't have any words to express' kind of a meet. I haven't had so much fun (and kababs) for past some years in my life. And for a record, I laughed so much my innerself has woken up beyond my wildest imaginations. Yes, stomach I mean! Have to offload all the excess (or was it surplus) load it was given too, I guess.

Zucchero, you have lived up to your name. It was really a sweet experience meeting you and having you as our host. And thanks for that special treat for my eyes. I'll have some very good dreams now on.

Reports and pics will be pouring in soon.
Old 12th January 2008, 06:03   #5
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Just got to back after 'I don't have any words to express' kind of a meet. I haven't had so much fun (and kababs) for past some years in my life. And for a record, I laughed so much my innerself has woken up beyond my wildest imaginations. Yes, stomach I mean! Have to offload all the excess (or was it surplus) load it was given too, I guess.

Zucchero, you have lived up to your name. It was really a sweet experience meeting you and having you as our host. And thanks for that special treat for my eyes. I'll have some very good dreams now on.

Reports and pics will be pouring in soon.
watzz up man???? and Ishan thought i was drunk!!
Old 12th January 2008, 09:46   #6
Senior - BHPian

MODS: Please break the thread into a new "(Inter)National Auto Expo Meet Report".

It was an epic meet of over 70 incredible guys (and 3 dogs) where copious "Excess & Surplus" amounts of meat and drink were consumed over bawdy words, rowdy jokes, "Family" talk, LOTS of Low and Loud Bass (that didn't work when I was taken for a demo spin, hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!) all under the umbrella of Chakshu-****** philosophy of the one and only "Guru".

This wasn't the mother of all meets - it was the "daadi" of them all!

I can barely keep my head up - bye for now.

Ishaan and I got back at about 5.30 am.

Last edited by Steeroid : 12th January 2008 at 09:55.
Old 12th January 2008, 10:08   #7
Senior - BHPian

Before I head for the airport- here's just a pic of the chaps who were waiting - BEFORE the crowd got there!

And....The Guru of Chakshu!

Last edited by Steeroid : 12th January 2008 at 10:11.
Steeroid is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th January 2008, 10:09   #8
Senior - BHPian

AWESOME MEET is the only word to describe the meet. Specifically, being a very first meet of mine i was a bit hesitate while thinking of meet, but i must say at no point of time i felt a newbie among others. Though some other people were also there of whom this was very first meet, but still we rocked.

As usual GD's description of varying from Watermelon, Muskmelon to Lemon... , your fog light, oops my bad dippers were actually very nice.. one thing, still love your affection towards wagonR !!!

LBM's Car Demo, Awesome BASS.. I must admit. though he entered pumping the BASS as intro..., man i thought you know only about SP and SPL but you have still more in you... you rocked buddy.. Chak dita yaara !!!

Sam Brother... you were great, i remember you attending each and every one personally, i personally appreciate the thing !!

Praneet's Lovely zen...

Lovely and nice dude KPZEN...

Sammy boy's attitude towards life....

Samsung Bhai... lucky charm you know, you were kewl !!!

Ajay (B&T) and clipto333... you are great folks, nice to have such people with us onboard...

Suman... loved your Safari, the way it looks, the way it crawls... simple, still appealing...

Steeriod... i am still not able to understand how you got so much well cleaned pillow and Nizamudin Railway station

Noida gang.. you rocked !!

And above all who else our Ishaan.. as usual with his sincere language, really loved the way you interacted and kicked their *sses !!!

so many member whom even i didn't know but all very rocking and having a great time, all in all a great meet went through. Camera's was flashing all the time.. I believe photographs will start flowing once people will start wakening up..

Above all, i would like to sincerely thank zucchero for being a very nice host and dost, a true punjabi bhai must say !!! Never felt i met you first time... It was like being at my place only !!! Nevertheless a big thank to Ishaan, Raghvinder for organising such a great meet !!

Looking forward for such meets once in a month, atleast !!!

Last edited by Rehaan : 12th January 2008 at 14:31. Reason: language
Old 12th January 2008, 10:14   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
LBM's Car Demo, Awesome BASS.. I must admit.
Yaar kaam nahin karta. Full faltu tha!

And here's Lawrence of Chennai!

Last edited by Steeroid : 12th January 2008 at 10:24.
Old 12th January 2008, 10:52   #10
Senior - BHPian

Ahhh...what a meet man! I'm sure everyone present had a blast!! After days & days of planning & sudden disappearance from my side it was well worth the effort!

Largest EVER meet with the head count being over 65 people & what a motley bunch! As special guests (Surprise!) we had Sideways & B&T who took the effort to come over to join the revelry!

To everyone who cam, thanks guys, it was a blast! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did!

Pics & more details later.

Steer trying to take pictures from his non-functioning "NiCon"!! Steer, you should have bought an original one man!!
Old 12th January 2008, 11:01   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post

Steer trying to take pictures from his non-functioning "NiCon"!! Steer, you should have bought an original one man!!

Or at least one of whom you have paid all EMIs , else these cameras taken on loan don't work !!
Old 12th January 2008, 11:03   #12
Senior - BHPian

Amazing meet.

Sammy has covered almost everyone. Great conversation all around.
@LBM: My ears are still ringing. i'm sure women in your area deliver a month earlier with all that bass shaking 'em
@GD saab: parnam _/\_. I was and still am at a complete loss for words. And the tummy still hurts.
@Ishan: Good show with the organization.
@Zucchero: You're beyond what has been written. Perfect host to a T!
@Shashank A (forgot your nick bro): nice meeting you. kya pata agli baar IM meet mein bhi - veggies of the world unite!!!
@Steer: great meeting you. And whatay camera - Ishan was right. Yeh sasta chinese maal EMI pe khareedna band karo :
@Directinjection/Suman/Zak/Sideways/Nitrous/headers/massaQ(?)/SaintSinner: Nice meeting you bros.
@Yeti: Didn't get a chance to intro myself - but seeing you in full flow aside guru saab was quite a treat! You made d--- almost word of the day but for guru saab's excess

@Zak: What did zucchero show you that we mortals didn't get to see? Hainnn!!
@kpzen: hope you went to give the exam!

Last edited by phamilyman : 12th January 2008 at 11:10.
Old 12th January 2008, 12:53   #13
Senior - BHPian

Oh My God

my stomach is still hurting and you guys can imagine how i'm writing this post.

never had such kind of meet with tons and tons of humour

meeting other members specially our frnds from down south was a wonderful experience.

and thanks Zucchero for being such a perfect host.

Where are all the pics guys,
come out of hangovers and have some lime soda and post the pics.
Old 12th January 2008, 16:06   #14
Senior - BHPian

Soild meat tha bahi, but I forgot to invite Tikka there for Sam Bhai. Pics coming up shortly.
Old 12th January 2008, 16:41   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Yaar kaam nahin karta. Full faltu tha!

And here's Lawrence of Chennai!

that should have been nitrous of arabic chennai.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks