Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2008, 12:08   #31
Team-BHP Support

Looks like i would have to opt out of this meet. Some work to attend to over the weekend. Woiuld definitely love to check out the Film City, though.. but looks like that would have to wait.

OT : Riju, when planning the megameet, make sure it is informed to all alteast 2 weeks in advance.
Old 24th January 2008, 13:42   #32
Senior - BHPian

have been following this thread even since it started but didn't post because i was not sure. but now i know - i wont be able to make it.

Daughter's dance class is coming in the way.

hope to make it to the mega meet, atleast!

all you guys have a wonderful time, drive safe and be back with long posts on your experience / fun and photos. :-)
Old 24th January 2008, 14:19   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONLORD View Post
Cheers and will meet you guys there !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravibhat View Post
Since I stay in nagarbhavi I will reach filmCity directly.
Guys,

I live in Kumaraswamy Layout and will meet up directly at Film City. Will be there by 9.00 AM.

Cheers,
Rajan
Old 25th January 2008, 14:18   #34
Senior - BHPian

Looks like very less people have confirmed so is the meet still on ?

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 25th January 2008, 14:52   #35
BHPian

Hay guys, I'm a newbie from bangalore. Though it's a great opportunity for me to meet you guys at Nandi hills, but unfortunately i'll be out of station on the day. So next time i'll definitely join you people.

Regards,

Imran
Old 25th January 2008, 17:06   #36
BHPian

Guys,

Not sure, who is in and who is not. I can see that Ravibhat,Dragonlord and me seem to be the only ones that are confirmed. I will be at the Film City by 9 AM. Shall we meet at the entrance of Film City? I drive a Black Palio Stile SLX and will be accompanied by my wife.

Hope to see you guys there.

Cheers,
Rajan
Old 25th January 2008, 17:27   #37
BHPian

i am out...have got some office work to finish over the weekend

Rgds,
Old 25th January 2008, 21:23   #38
Senior - BHPian

@PatchyBoy : I will be coming for sure and i think only 3 of us are making it. Anyways lets meet up there and my cell number is 9986016840 and i suppose DragonLord has given his number and how about you Rajan ..drop down your number.

My ride is an Alto VXI Black color with Yellow sports stripes and Michael Jordan's graphics on my ride, I can be spotted easily with the ride as well as the new viper FFE done doing VROOM VROOM

Last edited by VJ_MAVRICK : 25th January 2008 at 21:26.
Old 25th January 2008, 22:04   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
@PatchyBoy : I will be coming for sure and i think only 3 of us are making it. Anyways lets meet up there and my cell number is 9986016840 and i suppose DragonLord has given his number and how about you Rajan ..drop down your number.

My ride is an Alto VXI Black color with Yellow sports stripes and Michael Jordan's graphics on my ride, I can be spotted easily with the ride as well as the new viper FFE done doing VROOM VROOM
Hey its a meet cum drive right? Ill come with mclaren if theres a drive involved.Just tell us where to assemble ..
Old 25th January 2008, 23:01   #40
Senior - BHPian

@ binz :I will be coming from Bellandur and through Silkboard and towards Shopper stop and then onto Mysore Road by 7:30 AM and as of now these are the ones confirmed to the Innovative Film City off Mysore Road.

VJ_MAVRICK
PatchyBoy
DragonLord
Ravibhat

So are you and rahul coming? and its a family affair with the drive to Film City and then eat @ Kamat.

Should I meet @ Shopper stop off Jaydeva Flyover exit by 7:30 am...let me know and my number is 9986016840
Old 25th January 2008, 23:49   #41
BHPian

@VJ_MARICK : My number is 9880412011. See you guys in the Morning. Planning to start from Kumaraswamy Layout by 8.00 AM.

Cheers,

Rajan
Old 26th January 2008, 17:22   #42
Senior - BHPian

We had one best TBHP meet in Innovative Film City its really nice and we had great surprise there! Its worth visiting one for sure, guys whoever missed it make sure you visit soon.

Cameras not allowed inside team has taken only limited photos wherever possible.

I think its time to close this thread and someone post the meet details and photos.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 26th January 2008, 18:30   #43
Senior - BHPian

Yea Ravi, to Summarise the meet was excellent and even i did not expect that it would turn out this good keeping in mind the lukewarm response .

Finally around 9 of us turned up with 4 bhpians(PatchyBoy,DragonLord,RaviBhat and VJ_MAVRICK)this includes the families and I would like to thank PatchyBoy(Rajan) for initiating this meet and DragonLord(Sheridan) You were an awesome host @ the film city and kudos to the job done in walking us through the different themes available there and ofcourse Ravi and all of us who turned up there without much expectation and came back with a good day out.

Pics will be posted soon and as Ravi stated, since cameras were not allowed inside there are very few pics and @ Eagleton Rajan made sure he used his tripod to pix one final shot and too bad Ravi u missed that.

Last edited by VJ_MAVRICK : 26th January 2008 at 18:32.
Old 26th January 2008, 18:35   #44
Distinguished - BHPian

Too bad that I am seeing this thread today -- missed the meet. Will be there next time. Do post the pics and some writeup also
Old 26th January 2008, 19:35   #45
Senior - BHPian

Check this link below for the report and pics as i started a new thread about the meet report.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...port-pics.html
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks