Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2008, 16:11   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
Nikki, make JK also attend, will ya?
heh!!! he came, lifted his alloys, returned after a 'mango shake' meet!! Must be ripping past Vyttla now!!

aha! will be there for the meet! Confirmed!!

Last edited by nikkibike : 17th May 2008 at 16:15.
Old 17th May 2008, 20:19   #77
BHPian

Wanna Join you guys..
But iam a total newbee for kochi meet.
Old 17th May 2008, 23:45   #78
rippergeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kochicar View Post
Wanna Join you guys..
But iam a total newbee for kochi meet.
what does it matter if you're a newbie?becoming a BHPian is not like a college degree or anything

join us next time and see if you can tolerate it!

new list of phone numbers are ready.
people interested please send me your email addresses
mine is louisjgeo at gmail dot com

Last edited by rippergeo : 17th May 2008 at 23:53.

Old 18th May 2008, 00:56   #79
Senior - BHPian

Just reached back after another awesome meet! Had loads of fun at the track!!

The ones who made it:
A S H V I N(And friend)
Nikkibike
Ram Hyundai
Rippergeo
Dr Pullokaran
JayD(and a friend)
Hydrashock
Govigov

*Have I missed anyone??*

There were a few people whom i don't know like a dude in a Fabia, and 2 persons with Ram.

Ripper picked me up at around 9, and we proceeded to the airport in his peted swift. We were going quite fast when we saw a red blur, and we figured it was Ram Hyundai, who was busy taking on his next target-Nikkibike who could not activate his normal 'drift mode' since he was with his family!!! Had great time driving there, and hydra was busy tuning ICE in a Ikon!! then my friend an I proceeded to cocoa tree.

P.S: whatever happened to Shankar?/ He was supposed to be there na??

Last edited by JayD : 18th May 2008 at 01:00.
Old 18th May 2008, 01:33   #80
Senior - BHPian

Did you guys remember that it was Dr Pullockaran's birthday yesterday & was the treat on him or not??

Happy Birthday Doc!
Old 18th May 2008, 01:36   #81
BHPian

Lost my virginity on the race track tonight.

I had my first experience of a kart on the track tonight. Thankfully I did not make a complete fool of myself by not spinning off uncontrollably.

Just getting the feel of the track for the first 12 laps. Was waiting endlessly for the guys to get their real cars onto the track but couldn't wait till 1pm for that and had to settle to watch video's of the last meet when Ram had his Verna on the track.

I believe they are meeting again tomorrow and booze is going to flow along with the karts.
Old 18th May 2008, 01:41   #82
BHPian

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Thanks for the wishes but after 40+ getting reminded about it is a bit disconcerting especially when daughters reach our height and a bald patch on the head reflects/glows in the moonlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Did you guys remember that it was Dr Pullockaran's birthday yesterday & was the treat on him or not??

Happy Birthday Doc!
Old 18th May 2008, 12:36   #83
BHPian

happy birthday doc .. dont you worry abou that bald patch .. its catching all over for me .. hehe
Old 18th May 2008, 13:58   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
P.S: whatever happened to Shankar?/ He was supposed to be there na??
huh!!!! this was my mistake!!!! Cudn't speak to him after the SMS I sent informing the meet!! Was toooo busy finishing the job and rush to the karting venue!!! Sorry dude... catch you next time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post

Happy Birthday Doc!
ayyo!!!! nobody noticed it nor did anybody yelled bout it!!!! anyways... belated happy budday doc!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A S H V I N View Post
happy birthday doc .. dont you worry abou that bald patch .. its catching all over for me .. hehe
he he heee...so how old are your children??!!!

Last edited by nikkibike : 18th May 2008 at 14:00.
Old 18th May 2008, 14:45   #85
Senior - BHPian

I called up Nikki and thats how i came to know about the Karting meet.

I couldn't make it yesterday as i was too tired after the job (at the client's office) and went back to Cherthala thats where am put up. I rode from Tvm to Ekm on my Bull so i really wanted a good nights sleep.

Belated b'day wishes doc
Old 19th May 2008, 00:20   #86
BHPian

Thank for digging it in.

Thanks to all for reminding me in my twilight years. I shall say again enjoy life to the hilt while you can and that means till you reach that dreaded age. I used to think it was just a joke all the seniors played out for sympathy but having experienced it I can say its no laughing matter and there is a definite physical block when you cross that year. Just like I sign off with "Bye and wear your seat belts" I also advice enjoy every moment of your life especially the pre-nuptial days. I envy all the unmarried guys in the group and pray that all of you get understanding partners who trust you completely. To all the married guys my advice is fight as much as you want for its usually over frivolous matters and these petty fights are not going to break marriages but never ever let them loose their trust in you.
Once trust is lost you might as well think about divorce or compromise for the sake of your children but then it is living hell.
I know so many friends who are divorced or are onthe verge of divorce and it all boils down to a one night stand they had after marriage but this is not the thread to talk about it so let me sign off.
Old 21st May 2008, 01:20   #87
Senior - BHPian

oh yes! myself and a friend cattended the mett. did not drive on the track but had a ripping drive back with ripper leading... man his peted swift is FASTTTTTTTTTT ... it seems like his paint was peeling to the back every time he accelerated.
Old 21st May 2008, 07:46   #88
rippergeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
oh yes! myself and a friend cattended the mett. did not drive on the track but had a ripping drive back with ripper leading... man his peted swift is FASTTTTTTTTTT ... it seems like his paint was peeling to the back every time he accelerated.
I'm glad I could measure up to a 1.6 rocam!
would have picked up that car instead of a swift diesel, if the petrol bills would let me.

the drive back was really nice govigov. thanks for that. from now on, I'm sticking with you on our tbhp drives.though fast, the drive was very well controlled and safe. lovely to watch. need to learn from you.

about our next DRIVE!
we have around 2 weeks left before the monsoons hit and wash away our roads.

need to decide fast on a destination.
did not see the point of starting a new thread for it.
we shall finalise the plans and then start a new thread.
I must also mention that I had a phone converstaion with tbhpian kochicar who is a native of idukki. we have a guide ready

suggestions please.

Old 21st May 2008, 11:30   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
I'm glad I could measure up to a 1.6 rocam!
would have picked up that car instead of a swift diesel, if the petrol bills would let me.

the drive back was really nice govigov. thanks for that. from now on, I'm sticking with you on our tbhp drives.though fast, the drive was very well controlled and safe. lovely to watch. need to learn from you.

about our next DRIVE!
we have around 2 weeks left before the monsoons hit and wash away our roads.

need to decide fast on a destination.
did not see the point of starting a new thread for it.
we shall finalise the plans and then start a new thread.
I must also mention that I had a phone converstaion with tbhpian kochicar who is a native of idukki. we have a guide ready

suggestions please.
areeee wah!!! lets goooo!!
Old 24th May 2008, 15:13   #90
Senior - BHPian

Yes guys make the plans fast as i am having a tough time at office.Pressure is mounting due to dzire and swift d.lol.
ram

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks