Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Are you coming for the NCR meet on the 14th of March?
Yes, I'm going to be there, let me know where & when 23 62.16%
Nope, have other committments, can't make it 14 37.84%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2008, 13:48   #271
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj_sachdeva View Post
I am feeling the same. KD what about driving together to South Ex from Gurgaon?
you got it, dude !

Temme the plan, am game. I have a feeling we can tie up with a lot of other gurgaonites as well.

Lets all wait for the directions and the map to come on.
Old 13th March 2008, 13:53   #272
Senior - BHPian

Does it somehow imply that KD is 'vela' & single and ready to mingle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
No KD, it's because most of us actually have work to do in our lives & need to make for our planned absence on Saturday!
Old 13th March 2008, 14:00   #273
BHPian

How did I miss that post?

Ishan, Seriously, am offended. It could be that you work in a plush expensive office, but that doesn't mean that others don't work. We work too. Maybe not the same kind / level of work, but yes its work nevertheless. A work which affects all of us and you globally. So please, don't underestimate ppl.
Old 13th March 2008, 14:02   #274
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydriver84 View Post
you got it, dude !

Temme the plan, am game. I have a feeling we can tie up with a lot of other gurgaonites as well.

Lets all wait for the directions and the map to come on.
It would be great if we can have other Bhpians also, will save everybody from the hassle of driving & also we can know put faces to names before the meet actually kicks in. Not to forget, saving fuel also & reducing pollution.
Old 13th March 2008, 14:09   #275
BHPian

Quote:
No KD, it's because most of us actually have work to do in our lives & need to make for our planned absence on Saturday!
Are you planning an absence on saturday for the meet?

Am i missing something here? Coz I thought the meet was tomorrow, Friday, 14th march 2008.

Please someone correct me if i am wrong.
Old 13th March 2008, 15:29   #276
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Ishan, Seriously, am offended. It could be that you work in a plush expensive office, but that doesn't mean that others don't work. We work too. Maybe not the same kind / level of work, but yes its work nevertheless. A work which affects all of us and you globally. So please, don't underestimate ppl.
Oh don't get offended. My post simply meant that since it's a Thursday most of us (including you I assume) would be in office hard at work. So, they can't reply immediately and would probably do by either lunch time or in the evening. Hence the silence on the thread.

And I wouldn't take all of Guruji's inferences seriously! He has a habit of doing mischivieous things!!

Quote:
Are you planning an absence on saturday for the meet?

Please someone correct me if i am wrong.
No I plan to attend meet on Friday itself but plan to not go to office on Saturday as I might be either too hungover or travelling!

Last edited by iraghava : 13th March 2008 at 15:34.
Old 13th March 2008, 16:59   #277
BHPian

Have you all noticed that the B'day boy hasn't made a single post till now. Wonder where he is partying?
Old 13th March 2008, 17:39   #278
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Suman: Many Many Happy returns of the Day! How young did you get?
There's a separate thread running for that. Jump on to that one. LOL
Quote:
I just got a very good job offer. Wanted to share this good news with all you guys.
Pankaj, Congratulations man, I'm so happy for you. A new job is great news, we'll raise a toast to you tomorrow when we meet......
Quote:
It could be that you work in a plush expensive office, Maybe not the same kind / level of work, but yes its work nevertheless.
Very very sensitive today, are we? What's up mate?
Quote:

Quote:
Have you all noticed that the B'day boy hasn't made a single post till now. Wonder where he is partying?
Here I am......I'll party tomorrow evening
Old 13th March 2008, 18:28   #279
Senior - BHPian

Men at or after 40 become very naughty

Quote:
And I wouldn't take all of Guruji's inferences seriously! He has a habit of doing mischivieous things!!
Old 13th March 2008, 18:29   #280
Senior - BHPian

My, my..!! sitting on a porcupine quill seat??

Quote:

Old 13th March 2008, 21:26   #281
Senior - BHPian

Meet coordinators where are you?

Ishan, Girish, I think its time the meet protocol was put up - start time, who should we ask for when we get there (obviously, the person should be the first to arrive at the venue), money collection procedure etc.

Let the instructions flow!
Old 13th March 2008, 21:31   #282
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Ishan, Seriously, am offended. It could be that you work in a plush expensive office, but that doesn't mean that others don't work.
Ishan is a driver by profession. Sitting in the driver's seat of an airconditioned OHC is neither plush, nor expensive anymore.

Now even I am offended.
Old 13th March 2008, 21:51   #283
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
If Suman is giving you guys a treat, I can chip in with him to reduce some of his burden as I just got a very good job offer. Wanted to share this good news with all you guys.
Hey congrats Mate, its actually good to hear the great news.

Quote:
Quote:

Chill yaar, he didn't meant to offend you. Cmmon KD don't be kiddish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Ishan, Girish, I think its time the meet protocol was put up - start time, who should we ask for when we get there (obviously, the person should be the first to arrive at the venue), money collection procedure etc.

Let the instructions flow!
Yup its high time. Most importantly things to be discussed are cash-flow and entry process.

Currently working on maps and directions for non-GPS users, GPS user locate in your POIs !!
Old 13th March 2008, 23:06   #284
Senior - BHPian

<<<Maps and Directions>>>

Venue
Gourmet Gallery, E-12, South Extension-2, Delhi

Directions
-While coming from moolchand flyover, cross the defence Colony flyover, let the flyover finish, there after turn left on the first left turn, go straight around 100-150m till Gourmet Gallery quadrangle. This quadrangle also contains many other brands outlets including Planet-M, Woodland etc.

-While coming from AIIMS flyover take a U-turn from the defence colony flyover, let the flyover finish, there after turn left on the first left turn, go straight around 100-150m till Gourmet Gallery quadrangle. This quadrangle also contains many other brands outlets including Planet-M, Woodland etc.

-While coming from Neeti Bagh, take a left turn from the defence colony flyover, let the flyover finish, there after turn left on the first left turn, go straight around 100-150m till Gourmet Gallery quadrangle. This quadrangle also contains many other brands outlets including Planet-M, Woodland etc.

- While coming from Arjun Nagar/Sewa Nagar, take right turn from the defence colony flyover, let the flyover finish, there after turn left on the first left turn, go straight around 100-150m till Gourmet Gallery quadrangle. This quadrangle also contains many other brands outlets including Planet-M, Woodland etc.

Maps
See the attachment for a brief idea (I have attached a sample map pic of the way showing from Nehru Place, my office)For more information, kindly click the Mapmyindia.com link and enter your desired location in the "From" field, leave the "To" field intact.

SOS : LOST (Ensure you have anyone's no. with you)
Ashthedivx
Suman
iraghava

See you around gang !!! cheers:
Attached Thumbnails
NCR MEGA MEET on 14th March 2008. Everyone make it convenient to attend-map.jpg  

Old 14th March 2008, 00:11   #285
Senior - BHPian

Meet protocol

Ok guys now that Ash has already posted the directions & address, here is a brief protocol:

1. Start time of the meet is 8pm. While last order will be taken at 11:30pm. Girish & me will reach the venue a little before 8 to ensure that all arrangements arebin place.

2. At the enterance there'll be one of us (In all probability me only) collecting the fixed charges of the evening (rs. 600) which will cover evrything over the evening. This charge is mandatory & is to be paid by all of us not withstanding whether one is veg, non-veg, drinker or non-drinker. If you attend the meet, you have to pay.

3. The charges paid include drinks like Blender's Pride, Bacardi, Smirnoff & Beer. It also includes standard mixers like Coke, Water, Soda & Ice etc. Juices/Red Bull however are not included. Also included in the price are:

- 2 Veg snacks
- 2 Non-veg snacks
- 2 Veg main dishes
- 2 Non-veg main dishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Ishan is a driver by profession. Sitting in the driver's seat of an airconditioned OHC is neither plush, nor expensive anymore.

Now even I am offended.
Hahahahahaha...ROFLMAO Sam do you really have to bring this up now!! Have to agree with you though, stock OHC seats are not comfortable places to be in!!

Last edited by iraghava : 14th March 2008 at 00:21.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks