Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd April 2008, 18:00   #181
Joz
BHPian

You guys are simply nuts!!! And that comes with a whole lot of envy!!
Old 2nd April 2008, 18:42   #182
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by A S H V I N View Post
have a look at the last pic on post #168 - Zak in Bakra mode with an unidentified guy in the blue shirt and cheesy smile(the manager at the pizza hut)!!
His name is Zameer. Next time, anybody wants to eat pizzas for free, please contact him.
Old 2nd April 2008, 20:39   #183
BANNED

Ok. Time to continue my serious thoughts from this meet weekend.

There were only 2 people who attended all the meets and drives. It was A S H V I N and yours' truly! One of them is jobless and the other one will soon be too (as soon as he reports back for work at his office).

We had a late night dosa session at Pai brothers on Saturday. There the dosa staff knows some of us better than they know their own bosses.

I went to the Karting track on Tuesday after dropping off Steeroid and his family at the airport. The manager came running to inform that only 1 Kart is working and the other 3 are yet to see some daylight after we abused them to the core! Ha ha ha!
(This is something I've seen while I was sleeping. Some may call it a dream. I prefer to call it a lie).

Samurai called me a NewYorker! Man, would they ever allow me there with my this kind of a resemblance?
Old 3rd April 2008, 13:03   #184
BHPian

RACEDAY!! Bahrain Grand Prix .. Sunday April 6th 2008!!

The race starts at 5pm so we need to get there atleast by 4 30 to get good seats The screening will be held at the Sports Bar in Gokulam Park Inn at Kaloor. interested members please let me know if you are in!
Old 3rd April 2008, 13:12   #185
rippergeo

email IDs

I've sent emails with phone numbers of the meet attendees to people who were nice enough to give me their email addresses.

the rest of you lazybones can keep waiting for the phone numbers.
my email address is louisjgeo@gmail.com

Last edited by rippergeo : 3rd April 2008 at 13:14.

Old 3rd April 2008, 13:35   #186
BHPian

@ ripper .. bro are you in for the race day meet?! wake up people!! and dont be giving year ending etc as excuses because it is the new financial year
Old 3rd April 2008, 14:04   #187
BHPian

You guys seem to have had a lot fun. I have a suggestion/request that hopefully is not against T-Bhp rules(if it is then kindly ignore this post). A lot of photographs have been posted with our T-Bhp members in them, I would like to personally know who the members(as in names) are in those photos. Most of the members are known thru their login names, but i would surely be interested in Knowing who's who so it would be nice if you can mention who are all in the snaps . guess i could figure out who steeroid is.
Old 3rd April 2008, 14:30   #188
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
my email address is louisjgeo@gmail.com
For what?

It seems you guys are going to meet again this weekend. Be it F1 or not! Oh my god.
Old 3rd April 2008, 15:03   #189
BHPian

Quote:
wake up people!! and dont be giving year ending etc as excuses because it is the new financial year
A S H V I N, i am off to kulamavu (idukki) for another drive on 5th & will be back only on 6th. Cant make it before 6 pm. So NJoy.

BTW what are you doing in a Bar?
Old 3rd April 2008, 16:12   #190
rippergeo

Quote:
@ ripper .. bro are you in for the race day meet?!
I'll be in idukki. hope they have cable in those parts. sorry ashvin
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
For what?
the email address is so that you can send me yours and I'll send you all the numbers of people who attended the convention.
its easier than PMing people 3 at a time.

looks like there will be 3 TBHPians in idukki this weekend- me mansidea, speedzak....hmmmm, this is giving me ideas.

Old 3rd April 2008, 16:40   #191
BHPian

he he heeeeee...!

Quote:
The race starts at 5pm so we need to get there atleast by 4 30 to get good seats The screening will be held at the Sports Bar in Gokulam Park Inn at Kaloor. interested members please let me know if you are in!
vilikku mone dineshaaaaa....... njaan ready!!! Ring me when you plan to go there!
cheers:
Old 3rd April 2008, 16:55   #192
BANNED

Quote:
the email address is so that you can send me yours and I'll send you all the numbers of people who attended the convention.
its easier than PMing people 3 at a time.
Is it so? I thought it is easier in PMs. Many are able to send upto 25 PMs in one go! (talk about advantages of being a senior......)
Thanks for taking up the efforts. This will help in getting in touch with those who have already attended meets earlier. But please don't forget to use the PM facility also to inform those new guys who'll be interested in meeting up too. So, a combination of both will be the best. I depend on 2 methods. PM and Sms! I would 1st search for all the members from our area who have visited the forum in last 1 month and send PMs to them with my phone number, email and link to the meet thread. Then I send sms to all those who were interested/sent their numbers. Rest, I keep them updated by PM.
And for the impromptu ones, I just rely on sms and ask them to forward it to all the other Bhpians they know.
Quote:
looks like there will be 3 TBHPians in idukki this weekend- me mansidea, speedzak....hmmmm, this is giving me ideas.
I'm trying my maximum to avoid being kicked out from my job. And you guys seems to be very determined to make me jobless or what? :LOL:!!
Old 3rd April 2008, 19:27   #193
BANNED

WOw!!! 2800+ views now.Let me vote this thread 5 stars.
Another meet it seems.

Last edited by speedzak : 3rd April 2008 at 19:36.
Old 3rd April 2008, 19:27   #194
BHPian

Me and jake will be in for the formula 1 meet in Gokulam...i was just remebering that guys face who got april fooled by us.. he was almost dropped his tears when evryone yelled an 'April fool' on him.zac, convincing act.Btw while we were comng down the waiter there offered Ashwin the BILL .

Waiter: Uncle, ur bill

ASHWIN: i'm just 23 man, how can u call me uncle?
Old 3rd April 2008, 19:42   #195
rippergeo

I dont think they'll let team bhpians into cochin pizza hut again! way to go uncle!

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks