Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2008, 15:15   #211
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
We have had press-meets since the Vagamon trip. Identify the hack in the photo below:
Yes! We've been having it all the while. Now our press man seems to be spending more time on the track.

BTW, I ended my weekend meet trip (7 evenings spent with Team-Bhpians) yesterday and now I'm on my way to Trivandrum. No! I wasn't kicked out of my job.

I will continue writing some serious notes here whenever I get time.
Old 5th April 2008, 15:43   #212
BANNED

Some more stupid thoughts!
This is going to be very serious. So, I'm gonna have some serious fun!
<RipperGeo> A TRUE doc! Yes, he is! Don't be fooled by his simple, down to earth looks. He is armed to the core for his trade (Including some original canine creatures in his bag).
Loves bullying any moving objects on the road with his latest machinery of oil-burners. And when it comes to pure acceleration, he swears on his Pete'd Swift DDiS. But he goes shy above 120km/h! His car is fitted with a speed limiter (in his true form). He is a man of principles (but unfortunately, a lot of them).
And when you just thought that he is an ideal match for some next door girl of your neighbourhood, he is TRUEly married and is on the process of waiting for his 2nd kid. Oh! That reminds me of how fortunate he is to sometimes sleep in different kinds of places like doghouses, terrace, lawn etc... after every team-BHP meet.
He prefers to spend most of his time on threads and treadmills. A very big fan of Hyundai Tucson! If it could be relaunched here, he would be the major reason.
Did I forget about his major tastes in Photography? Rudra will soon be visiting Kerala Bhpians due to all these pro photographers we have here on the forum.
Ripper! Keep attending our meets. We'll soon give you some good coaching classes on how to cut the cake and have it too!

As you all know, I will be broken in pieces next time I attend a meet. So, I'm joining Talwalker's as soon as I'm back in Cochin.
Old 5th April 2008, 19:22   #213
BANNED

All those who are popping in this thread lately, don't get irritated with my stupid posts above, check out the beautiful photos and happenings in the earlier pages.
:
Old 5th April 2008, 20:36   #214
rippergeo

Zak! Your ramblings are interesting enough for me to follow up the thread on mobile and even post replies. Currently in idukki with no land line net access. I had sighted mansidea's scorpio here. But since he was with friends, decided not to trouble him. Too bad you're not around, otherwise,i would have visited you and changed your employment status.

Old 6th April 2008, 07:59   #215
BANNED

So, who all are attending today's formula1 meet?
What are the timings?
Old 6th April 2008, 08:33   #216
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
So, who all are attending today's formula1 meet?
What are the timings?
Not me. Early morn. meets are a bit difficult when I'm trying to get a second round of sleep.

ASHVIN Uncle mentioned 10AM I think?
Old 6th April 2008, 09:18   #217
BANNED

Who wakes up at 10? :
And what race is happening at 10am?
Old 6th April 2008, 14:27   #218
BANNED

The F1 raceday starts at 4pm IST. Live on StarSports.

The sports bar @ Gokulam park will be showing the race in big screen. As we know, some Bhpians from Cochin has decided to get together and watch the race.
So? Who all attending?
Old 6th April 2008, 15:18   #219
Senior - BHPian

Not me ZAK.I hope you are in kollam Isn't it.I hope this continues to next week end so that i can meet up with you guys.
ram
Old 6th April 2008, 16:47   #220
rippergeo

just got back from idukki. too late to drive across town for the race meet

the roads in idukki are currently a dream! I wish i had been on the trip to ramakkalmedu with these maniacs.

mansidea is probably still parked at kulamavu enjoying time out with his friends from work.

I'm going to be hunched in front of the computer doing PP on my pics from the idukki trip.

anyone who loves ghat driving, should take a few days off just to drive on these roads. they are amazing.

Old 6th April 2008, 22:56   #221
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Ok.
Samurai called me a NewYorker! Man, would they ever allow me there with my this kind of a resemblance?
Guess what; the first time I saw you at Wytefort and heard your name was Zaccharia I was asking Ashwin whether you were a Jew.I have a few Jewish patients who wear your attire. If you wore a Jewish skull cap and attired yourself in a black coat you could easily pass through the customs as a Jew in Newyork. Don't get any ideas though. I could be totally wrong. I enjoyed the meet today at Gokulam Park and won an undersized Tshirt presented by JKTyres. Ashvin, Kphilip, Nikkibike, and Aha were the members there. There were others too but could not get acquainted with them.
Bye and wear your seat belts.
Old 7th April 2008, 10:46   #222
BHPian

the meet was fun.. I guess everyone enjoyed the race as ferraris were 1 and 2.. Between they said they'll be bringing an F3 car in gokulam.. Just waiting for the spanish grand prix to happen..
Old 7th April 2008, 13:45   #223
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post

mansidea is probably still parked at kulamavu enjoying time out with his friends from work.
Too bad ripper that we couldnt meet up. i tried calling you but in vain. It was my team & these were the rides.
April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-green-berg-061.jpg

i found more exciting places in kulamavu to park my scorp.
April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-green-berg-048.jpg
Old 7th April 2008, 14:08   #224
BHPian

nice nice .. good going mansidea .. keep those pictures coming!
Old 7th April 2008, 14:57   #225
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansidea View Post
i found more exciting places in kulamavu to park my scorp.
Attachment 6157

hmmmmmm..!!!!! this seems very interesting! Guess you had a gala time there Manoj!! Post the rest in travelogues!!!

Did I saw a Vtec in your 'team'??!!! Pull him into tbhp man!!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed