Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2008, 19:41   #1
rippergeo

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!

its been a while since we met. almost 3 weekends have passed, and no meet yet. is that because zak has gone wild?

some suggestions
1. karting at nedumbassery again- with a bigger turnout? we could do a corporate booking if that works out cheaper.

2. tourism festival at wagamon during 1st week of april which might have oppurtunities for hang-gliding, rafting, camping, rock climbing etc

3.beach volleyball at marari beach?

more suggestions please.

ram_hyundai- the thread is up, its upto to you now to infect others with your enthusiasm. is your new ride ready?

and Jk could show off his new blingmobile!

Old 23rd March 2008, 19:48   #2
Senior - BHPian

Am in Cochin April 2 to 15, and though I'm there for some personal issues that require my presence for most of the time I will try and make it to whatever meet you guys are planning. Cant stay out for too long, though.
Old 23rd March 2008, 19:52   #3
rippergeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Am in Cochin April 2 to 15, and though I'm there for some personal issues that require my presence for most of the time I will try and make it to whatever meet you guys are planning. Cant stay out for too long, though.
thats great news! atleast you're around! but if you're going to be needed in cochin, its best we hang around somewhere close by right? that kinda rules out wagamon.

Old 23rd March 2008, 20:06   #4
BHPian

Count me in.

Me and my Junkindica/GTX will be there for the meet except if its on 30th of March when I have to do a land deal in Vagamon along with a few other doctors. What/Which is JKDAS's blingmobile
bye and wear your seat belts.

Last edited by drpullockaran : 23rd March 2008 at 20:08.
Old 23rd March 2008, 20:36   #5
Senior - BHPian

So lets make i a karting outing,lol.Steeroid after a long time buddie.Lets book the karting center for a corporate schedule.Aswin would be having ajays number.lets gear up guys.
ram
Old 23rd March 2008, 21:09   #6
BANNED

Wow! Things are happening. I will be back from the wild by April's 1st weekend. That automatically counts me IN. YaaaaY!!

I would suggest to keep it around Cochin this time. Steer cannot be travelling far and long. Will speak to him and update his whereabouts on those days. He is coming all the way from Dubai na!
Karting would be good. With an afterwards session @ one of the best restaurants/hotels nearby.
It's some time we've been to Bolgatty palace. The menu there is quiet good and well stocked I think.
How long is the holiday celebration at Vagamon? Maybe, we can plan for it the next weekend.
How's the idea of FortCochin? Some seafood is long pending.

A fine will be imposed on Mr. MaxBHP if he scoots out this time. Damn!! If you make an excuse.

PS. My phone (and the network here) is not that great in Internet use there days. So, somebody please do the efforts of sending PMs to all the Cochin members who have been browsing the forum for the last 2 months. A pointer to this thread will do. Thanks.
Old 23rd March 2008, 22:58   #7
Senior - BHPian

shall we head out to the dabba this time around?
Old 23rd March 2008, 23:10   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
but if you're going to be needed in cochin, its best we hang around somewhere close by right? that kinda rules out wagamon.
Hey please dont let my constraints affect your plans - I have two weeks, am sure that will be more than enough to catch up with all of you again. Please make your plans and I will try and fit into them, not the other way around.

JKD - are you bringing your server farm along?
Old 24th March 2008, 00:12   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
1. karting at nedumbassery again- with a bigger turnout? we could do a corporate booking if that works out cheaper.
Sounds good, followed by a sit-down meat..?
Old 24th March 2008, 01:48   #10
BHPian

somebody say "meat" ??? oh that was supposed to be 'meet' .. anyhow .. just got back from the "take off zone" ie the name of the karting place yet again i preferred to be a spectator while my friends spent 3 hours of non stop karting and shelled out a lewd amount of money! hehe .. i say fuel up the car with that dough and lets make a trip of it .. ahem .. getting back to our meet situation .. well April sounds good .. inshallah i shall be around then .. seems like i have a lot of impromptu trips ever since i got back to being unemployed yet again!

i'm sure we can arrange for some solid karting time! and have them arrange food there as well. if anyones up for any mini meets as well we must go to the Kashi Art Cafe in Fort Cochin and sip on some good coffee and dig into some nice home made chocolate cake .. hmmm lets not get carried away here .. talking about sea food .. Gokulam Park Inn has opened up a new sea food restaurant where-in you get to select your fish of choice from a variety of options and have it cooked for you in whichever way you like.. which reminds me that they are screening each and every race day at the Sports Bar there. Projector-screen-sound..the works! so we can all do a meet over there as well! it would be just perfect! i watched both of the races this season there, they had quite a good turnout inspite of being early in the day!

so thats that .. lets figure out what we need to do here people .. ciao for now .. drive safe
Old 24th March 2008, 05:20   #11
Senior - BHPian

Oh as expected early in the morning.So it shall be karting and then fooding,lol.Great.Somehow i have a feeling that i am staying in cochin.this was my 1234 rth post as in jk's number-5678.
ram
Old 24th March 2008, 06:29   #12
rippergeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpullockaran View Post
What/Which is JKDAS's blingmobile
JKdas' new brilliant white tata safari Dicor 2.2 VTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by A S H V I N View Post
friends spent 3 hours of non stop karting and shelled out a lewd amount of money! hehe .. i say fuel up the car with that dough and lets make a trip of it .
have they hiked the rates? or is it that your friends did a lewd amount of laps!
like you said, we could make a trip of it with the money,but where to?

you went karting on the 23rd? was'nt the track wet? and do they shut down the track if its raining?

Old 24th March 2008, 09:16   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Hey please dont let my constraints affect your plans - I have two weeks, am sure that will be more than enough to catch up with all of you again. Please make your plans and I will try and fit into them, not the other way around.

JKD - are you bringing your server farm along?
left server at data centre.

Quote:
JKdas' new brilliant white tata safari Dicor 2.2 VTT

have they hiked the rates? or is it that your friends did a lewd amount of laps!
like you said, we could make a trip of it with the money,but where to?

you went karting on the 23rd? was'nt the track wet? and do they shut down the track if its raining?
Pearl White!!! :P

Hope it stops raining.

Beach volley ball @ Marari ! lol.

Wanna pick your team?
Old 24th March 2008, 12:27   #14
Senior - BHPian

We will go karting guys,but ask aswin to confirm the availablity of the tyres for the karts.
ram
Old 24th March 2008, 13:08   #15
BHPian

well the rates are still the same .. just that the laps were non stop .. hehe . we were at the karting track last night .. there was no rain yesterday so the track was dry. just very dusty though and this can be seen as an advantage on some corners where-in you can drift through with ease. if we have a tentative date fixed then i can check with Ajay about the availability of the tyres and track.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks