Yup, 11th is good for me 2 7.41%
No way, it has to be the 12th 8 29.63%
Either day is good for me 12 44.44%
As usual, I can't make it this time 5 18.52%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2008, 22:22   #61
Senior - BHPian

Oh, oh, Narayan, hope nothing serious. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you require anything or any help, including Blood...I'm O+

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
count me out guys...my wife is not well and going into surgery most probably this week...so im going to be out of action for some time..
Old 6th April 2008, 11:19   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
count me out guys...my wife is not well and going into surgery most probably this week...so im going to be out of action for some time..
Don't even think twice before asking for any kind a of support or help. Mine blood group is B+. PMed you my mobile no.

Cheers
Old 6th April 2008, 17:04   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Hey Don't even think for a sec, just dial my number. hope you still have it. Am I stay preety close to you, so dont hesitate 4 anything.. Will be there in jiffy. My blood group is B+.

Take care dude. Do inform us and we are all there for you.
Old 6th April 2008, 19:44   #64
Senior - BHPian

Sorry KD, but I just couldn't resist this and no offence meant either.. Ashish & I can, without a second thought can donate whenever, but if you do so then maybe we have to mount a rescue & save mission for you.

Doctor jitna nikaalega, duguna daalna padegaa tumhe pairon par khada karne ke liye....

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydriver84 View Post
Hey Don't even think for a sec, just dial my number. hope you still have it. Am I stay preety close to you, so dont hesitate 4 anything.. Will be there in jiffy. My blood group is B+.

Old 6th April 2008, 22:30   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Sorry KD, but I just couldn't resist this and no offence meant either.. Ashish & I can, without a second thought can donate whenever, but if you do so then maybe we have to mount a rescue & save mission for you.

Doctor jitna nikaalega, duguna daalna padegaa tumhe pairon par khada karne ke liye....
Hahahahahahahahah ROFL
Old 6th April 2008, 23:54   #66
BANNED

Quote:

BAWAWHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

Btw, B- here.

Guys, whats the status of the meet??
Old 6th April 2008, 23:59   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsinner View Post
BAWAWHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

Btw, B- here.

Guys, whats the status of the meet??
I guess we have to start a new thread and wait for one of the senior members to intimate all other members about it...this thread is lost..
Old 7th April 2008, 10:16   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

LOL.. Peace !!

Let's hope and pray that everything goes fine for narayan !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashank.A View Post
I guess we have to start a new thread and wait for one of the senior members to intimate all other members about it...this thread is lost..
As the 12th April being falling in-between of navratras and most of the members being not willing to take booze due to religious factor, I would propose the meet to postpone. Considering Sunday is holiday for most of us and Saturday being lean day I would like to propose a meet either on 19th April or 26th April. However, dates aren't fixed and can be discussed further among fellow member's convenience.

Venue - Yet to finalize.
Dates - 19th/26th April
Menu - Booze, Booze and lots of Booze
Agenda - All those chakshus and behanji related riot talks

CC - Mods - Mods kindly change the poll or open up a new poll for the same.
Old 7th April 2008, 11:44   #69
Senior - BHPian

Just an update on Narayan bit. Met him near Adchini crossing while he was enroute to Apollo Hospital with his wife. Mrs. Narayan, though tried to smile but apparently was in pain. Narayan said though that he would call.
Old 7th April 2008, 15:15   #70
BHPian

Quote:

None taken. have been hearing about this blood donation thing regarding me for quite a long time now. so have got used to it.

Hope Mrs. narayan is fine now. Any news from narayan?
Old 8th April 2008, 13:24   #71
BHPian

Guys,

This thread seems to be dying, Ash, please kickstart the thread with some options for the date.
Old 8th April 2008, 15:21   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Venue - Yet to finalize.
Dates - 19th/26th April
Menu - Booze, Booze and lots of Booze
19th is fine.
Menu looks good.
Old 8th April 2008, 16:07   #73
BHPian

Since 12th is out of contention, 19th would be fine i guess. Might as well bring along a friend with me that day.

Cheers.
Old 10th April 2008, 00:22   #74
Senior - BHPian

Let this thread die & have a new thread opened near the date of the meet, preferable around the 14th or so. Otherwise, things get very confusing.

Once we're near the date, we can discuss the details. I met Girish yesterday & seems he might have found a new venue too! So. let's hold our horses on this one for a few days.
Old 10th April 2008, 00:33   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Oh, oh, Narayan, hope nothing serious. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you require anything or any help, including Blood...I'm O+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
Don't even think twice before asking for any kind a of support or help. Mine blood group is B+. PMed you my mobile no.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydriver84 View Post

Quote:
Just an update on Narayan bit. Met him near Adchini crossing while he was enroute to Apollo Hospital with his wife. Mrs. Narayan, though tried to smile but apparently was in pain. Narayan said though that he would call.
Wow ! narayan, you seem to be in pretty safe hands in the NCR. I met you just once in a T-BHP meet here in chennai (the Yealgiri drive )before you moved to gurgaon. These northies are a treat & fun to be with. Good for you man. Damn, i wish i could be there for a meaty meet very soon.

Most Viewed