Team-BHP - Delhi/NCR Meetup - 11/12th April, 2008
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Delhi/NCR Meetup - 11/12th April, 2008 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/37449-delhi-ncr-meetup-11-12th-april-2008-a.html)

So Guys time to make a new list, lets plan a meetup on either 11th or 12th April. 11th is a Friday and 12th is a Saturday. cheers:

Cafe Morrison was a nice venue, I hope other members would like to go there again.

lol:, bang on cue! You can count me in on this one. Time to put up a poll methinks, lemme request the mods to do the needful.

Time to gocheers: all over again......(sigh), my poor liver!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shashank.A (Post 771811)
So Guys time to make a new list, lets plan a meetup on either 11th or 12th April. 11th is a Friday and 12th is a Saturday. cheers:

Cafe Morrison was a nice venue, I hope other members would like to go there again.

I am all for it, but i'll make sure that i don't forget to have the chilli potatoes this time. :D

Seems a good idea and I'll play by the ear. If I'm in the vicinity, I'll

Going by the meet you guys had the last time at this venue, count me in for friday, 11th. Not too sure about the 12th, but will confirm later.

11th or 12th. Hmmmmmmmmm
Thinking

It has to be 12th only.. Shashank you have intervened into the sole right of KD, now you should apologize with KD for the same. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashthedivx (Post 772519)
It has to be 12th only..

Aao thakur, aao.......I was wondering where you were!

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymous (Post 772284)
11th or 12th. Hmmmmmmmmm
Thinking

Rajiv, don't think too hard......just do it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by suman (Post 772526)
just do it!

Just Do it - the Nike way :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashthedivx (Post 772519)
It has to be 12th only.. Shashank you have intervened into the sole right of KD, now you should apologize with KD for the same.

agree: But nevertheless, its good to know that I too have some followers :D

Quote:

Aao thakur, aao.......I was wondering where you were!

I was in accounts piles... thankx to my CA :Frustrati Things seems to be sorting out and hopefully it will resolved by April end.

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazydriver84 (Post 772544)

Don't worry you have toooooo many behind you which includes Ishaan as well, even suman can further verify the same :uncontrol

Me in for the 12th!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazydriver84 (Post 772544)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashthedivx (Post 772577)
Don't worry you have toooooo many behind you which includes Ishaan as well, even suman can further verify the same :uncontrol

Yeah, just be careful that your followers don't RUN YOU OVER lol:......especially since you think that you are ahead of them all the time:D

11th would be easier, and i really reallly neeed to attend to attend a tbhp meat :p

Hi Suman - thanks for the PM. i missed the last one, dont want to miss this one only 12th works for me.

Cheers

Quote:

Rajeev, don't think too hard......just do it!

Ab stickers to mil gaye hain. Is baar kya milega? :p

On a serious note, I am planning to shift to Noida/Greater Noida in next 10/12 days and it will happen on weekend. The dates are not yet final, so not sure if I will be able to make it. But will try best to attend.
After attending the last meet, I know for sure that its going to be hell lot of fun and really do not want to miss it.