Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2008, 10:05   #406
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mission_Safari View Post
Vikram,

I took that pic after hearing someone near me comment about the gypsy as a 'pup' when compared to the 1 ton.
The pup shows the .x.x.x how to run is it? LOL

BTW, both these vehicles are generations apart, and NOT to be compared. Where the gypsy excels the one ton dissapoints and vice versa!
Old 27th June 2008, 14:12   #407
BHPian

Hi to all Chennai BHPians.

I am coming to Chennai for on sunday evening 29th June around 8 - 8.30 and will be there till tuesday afternoon 2st july. I PMed nitrous and n_aditya and they are agreed to meet up sometime sunday or monday night after 10 .
Would love to meet up other chennai BHPian.
I would be visting the Tidel park office and i m staying in my company guest house at Ceebros Apartment, Velachery Main Road

Maybe meet up for dinner or post dinner chat ...

Please PM me. and we can have a "Leadf00t coming to Chennai" meet
Old 30th June 2008, 13:51   #408
Senior - BHPian

Hi C-BHPians!! Count me in for the next meet please!!!
Old 30th June 2008, 17:04   #409
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadf00t
I am coming to Chennai for on sunday evening 29th June around 8 - 8.30 and will be there till tuesday afternoon 2st july. I PMed nitrous and n_aditya and they are agreed to meet up sometime sunday or monday night after 10.
Did this meet happen yesterday night ? Or is it scheduled tonight ? C-tbhp organ(r)isers ???

OT: madan9898, it was me who waved to you today morning on Haddows Road. Since I was with helmet on, I guess you would not have been able to make me out.
Old 30th June 2008, 17:53   #410
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadf00t View Post
Hi to all Chennai BHPians.

I am coming to Chennai for on sunday evening 29th June around 8 - 8.30 and will be there till tuesday afternoon 2st july. I PMed nitrous and n_aditya and they are agreed to meet up sometime sunday or monday night after 10 .
Would love to meet up other chennai BHPian.
I would be visting the Tidel park office and i m staying in my company guest house at Ceebros Apartment, Velachery Main Road

Maybe meet up for dinner or post dinner chat ...

Please PM me. and we can have a "Leadf00t coming to Chennai" meet
Welcome leadfoot, Nitrous Organriser.. whats the plan..try to have a meet on weekends as week days are tough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Did this meet happen yesterday night ? Or is it scheduled tonight ? C-tbhp organ(r)isers ???

OT: madan9898, it was me who waved to you today morning on Haddows Road. Since I was with helmet on, I guess you would not have been able to make me out.

SB, Am unaware of any such meet. BTW, madan 9898..looks like we are all set to screw his handle eh?
Old 30th June 2008, 18:16   #411
Senior - BHPian

Yep vikram, weekdays sure are tough. Its such a pain getting to work in the morning after boozing till 2-3 AM. And it is only by around early evening (4PM or so) that the friggin hangover finally leaves. And by that time it is time to get home.

Tell me about it. I have actually forgotten his real handle after using various combos of numbers.
Old 30th June 2008, 22:45   #412
BHPian

"leadf00t comes to chennai for ICE shopping " Meet Report

Quote:
No supremeBaleno. this meet happened today evening. I didnt see anyone posting on this thread till today morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by headers View Post
Welcome leadfoot, Nitrous Organriser.. whats the plan..try to have a meet on weekends as week days are tough!
Thanks headers .i know its always diff in weekdays but i m here just for 2 days so didnt really have a choice. i met up with nitrous in the evening.

Quote:
Yep vikram, weekdays sure are tough. Its such a pain getting to work in the morning after boozing till 2-3 AM. And it is only by around early evening (4PM or so) that the friggin hangover finally leaves. And by that time it is time to get home.

Tell me about it. I have actually forgotten his real handle after using various combos of numbers.
LOL. tell me about it esp when you leave you car back home so that you can drink till the bar guys dont throw you out .... and have to find some means to go back home.... and you cant walk straight.

It was a really small meet just me and nitrous (a representative of all you fellow C-TBHPians) . He came all the way over to tidel park, on an almost empty tank due to some weird warlike fight between fuel tankers and petrol pump owner making fuel almost unavailable.

had a nice KFC meal at "dunno what that IT park was called" food court.

was discussing our rides and upcoming mods, when i mentioned that i was gonna shop for ICE in a'dam but then decided to shop in india itself due to crazy pricing in EU. On further talks i told nitrous that i actaully wanted to pick a 75.4 but will now settle for GT5-A604.

just the mention of 75.4 and nitrous offered to arrange one for me. I was delighted. A few phone calls later a 75.4 @8400 deal was finalized and arranged to be delivered at my guest house.

In an hour till we reached out home and the delivery guy came with the packed JBL 75.4 .

Thanks nitrous for arranging that 75.4 me so soon. made my chennai trip worthwhile.

n_aditya was unfortunately stuck for some work in office so couldn't meet.

It would have been great if i could meet more bhpians. maybe next time.

But all in all a nice 2 days result for me. keep looking out for my ICE thread
Old 1st July 2008, 09:19   #413
Senior - BHPian

Yep, you can count on nitrous for anything in Chennai. He is THE MAN (actually THE DICOR MAN) whose mere presence can get any closed door opened - be it for ICE or Burgers @ Marrybrown at some ungodly hour.

That IT-park-with-KFC must be the Ascendas IT park.

Hey leadf00t, it would be nice to have an intro of you in the Intro section. Or did you already post it and just that I missed it ?
Old 1st July 2008, 15:58   #414
Senior - BHPian

Hi Mr. Anderson AKA Neo AKA Ranjit!! Nice to see you here
Old 1st July 2008, 16:54   #415
Senior - BHPian

@phoenix, who is the Anderson you referring to ? And are you talking about neoranjit or someone else on the forum ?
Old 1st July 2008, 17:47   #416
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
Hi Mr. Anderson AKA Neo AKA Ranjit!! Nice to see you here
Looks like neoranjith's boss has finally joined the forum.
Old 1st July 2008, 21:12   #417
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@phoenix, who is the Anderson you referring to ? And are you talking about neoranjit or someone else on the forum ?
It is neoranjit alrite. He gets that from Matrix, and Mr. Anderson is the "day name" for Neo in that movie so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Looks like neoranjith's boss has finally joined the forum.
Hahaha. it is the other way around - he was my boss a while back. We are in different verticals now

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Last edited by Jaggu : 1st July 2008 at 21:45.
Old 2nd July 2008, 13:17   #418
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
Hahaha. it is the other way around - he was my boss a while back. We are in different verticals now
Damn ! how i wished it would be his boss.
Old 2nd July 2008, 16:18   #419
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Damn ! how i wished it would be his boss.
OT: EL, wishes comes true over the weekend: LOL

BTW, howz the petrol / gas scene affecting you? I'm seriously thinking public transport!
Old 2nd July 2008, 16:27   #420
Senior - BHPian

^ the nilgris/woodlands bunk looked pretty ok today.havent yet filled up since I still have about half a tank left but I think you can go back there

Last edited by bottle : 2nd July 2008 at 16:28.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks