Team-BHP - Chennai Team-BHP Meets
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Chennai Team-BHP Meets (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/37526-chennai-team-bhp-meets-6.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 779069)

Like always, first timers please drop your mobile numbers in my PM box. I will PM mine too.

I have PM my contact number to you !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nothing2looz (Post 779578)
John, Pls carry a T-Bhp sticker please:

I would want one too please:

Not sure if i will be able to make it to the trip :Frustrati as i have a long pending kalahasti trip planned on this Sunday.

Guys, why not residency @ GN Chetty road. They have a big screen and the bar is a little less crowded than BENZ park..

Benzz park has very limited parking - so it can be an issue.
Not that Residency has a big parking lot, but I guess it has comparitively more space.
Either of these is OK with me.

I guess it would be good to reserve in advance at whichever hotel we plan to go ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 780427)
Benzz park has very limited parking - so it can be an issue.
Not that Residency has a big parking lot, but I guess it has comparitively more space.
Either of these is OK with me.

I guess it would be good to reserve in advance at whichever hotel we plan to go ?

I agree, and we could also leave some vehicles @ Drive-in and go in fewer vehicles to watch F1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by headers (Post 780626)
I agree, and we could also leave some vehicles @ Drive-in and go in fewer vehicles to watch F1.

That's right. we can leave a few vehicles in the drive in & go over to the residency. Can someone make some reservations ?

@ Nitrous, Madan80 and all other Chief Organisers, Moderators, Can someone pls book the bar at residency for the Sunday F1? Thanks

Can i hitch a ride with you John? Dont want to drink and drive. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_aditya (Post 780713)
Can i hitch a ride with you John? Dont want to drink and drive. :)

Are you implying that John will not drink :D

sorry have to drop out :( going out of town

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Thunder (Post 780772)
Are you implying that John will not drink :D

Yeah, i never drink & drive, that is why aditya trusts me more than himself. :D

@aditya... you can count on me. :)

I am not sure if I can make this :(
The situation is not so good in here... TN & KA issues on hogenakal. heard TN vehicles have issue in here. And cops started catching more outstation vehicles in front of our office. :Frustrati
Not ready to take any risk with 2 kids. let me see how the situation in next 2-3 days. Will update you guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Thunder
Are you implying that John will not drink

Well, we will have to wait till 6th Apr to see if he will drink or not. :)

But, I have hitched a ride with him after a tbhp meet and I have to say that he drives sanely even after a couple of drinks. Something that I unfortunately can't say about myself though. :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjothi (Post 780881)
I am not sure if I can make this :(
The situation is not so good in here... TN & KA issues on hogenakal. heard TN vehicles have issue in here. And cops started catching more outstation vehicles in front of our office. :Frustrati
Not ready to take any risk with 2 kids. let me see how the situation in next 2-3 days. Will update you guys.

Is it that bad really ? Do not take any risks whatsoever.

Like always, first timers please drop your mobile numbers in my PM box. I will PM mine too.[/quote]

I am in. Add me to the growing list.:thumbs up