Team-BHP - Chennai Team-BHP Meets
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Chennai Team-BHP Meets (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/37526-chennai-team-bhp-meets-8.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 782516)
I like that. Moreover, it is too late to make any drastic changes in plans. vikram, we will make sure we are nested in a cosy place before the start of the race.

U'd better..and one needs to remember..it gets hot watching the race and we need to have a proper intake else, we'll dehydratelol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by headers (Post 782734)
U'd better..and one needs to remember..it gets hot watching the race and we need to have a proper intake else, we'll dehydratelol:

Vikram, with Kingfisher being available in all expensive bars in chennai, We would never be short of proper intake, only these coolants do not come cheap at 300 Rs a litre & depending on how many litres your radiator needs. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 782512)
Looks like we are back to square one a.k.a. chaos. :)

While I like the morning drive idea (almost nil traffic), can't make it this Sunday morning, due to something else planned long ago.

How about meeting at WDI @ 2PM, drive out to St.Thomas Mount, spend some time, drive to the hotel, watch F1 ? That way you get both the drive and the F1 and it would take only a half day (family guys might not be able to get permission for a full day out with the guys).:)

P.S. : St. Thomas Mt. is open all day.

2 pm and lets stick to this plan.:deadhorse

Quote:

Originally Posted by madan80
I just saw this thread - im game for the 6th (tentativly! )

Just met madan on the way to work and he has confirmed (and in true tbhp-ian style, on the road). :)

I am driving on the IT corridor, cursing all the bikers who seem to think they can each take one of the 3 lanes for themselves, when I see this Palio with a PUG sticker at the rear. I don't think much about it and overtake him.

And then I see the guy flashing his lights. I am like, WTH ? What did I do wrong now? And then it strikes me - Palio, grey color, CTS on same route etc etc. :D

OT:

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 783198)

And then I see the guy flashing his lights. I am like, WTH ? What did I do wrong now?

He's cursing you for making his palio feel inferior and challenges you to drag him in his lancer! WHat say Madan80?

finally- one must give it to headers for getting the Nick Right! its madan80 -thank you headers! :)
_____

Saw SB - crusinging along- in the RVM - let him overtake to confirm- and then honked- flashed... :) and spoke at the signal!
___
yes- will be there at 2 on sunday at WDI!

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 783198)

I am driving on the IT corridor, cursing all the bikers who seem to think they can each take one of the 3 lanes for themselves, when I see this Palio with a PUG sticker at the rear. I don't think much about it and overtake him.

Next time you see a Grey Palio Stile or a Petra D with the red color PUG sticker, pls do wave me down.

And you better notice the PUG stickers and the car next time:deadhorse

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nothing2looz (Post 783740)
Next time you see a Grey Palio Stile or a Petra D with the red color PUG sticker, pls do wave me down.

And you better notice the PUG stickers and the car next time:deadhorse

All fiats will be raced down first before being waved down. Ask madan. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 783790)
All fiats will be raced down first before being waved down. Ask madan. :D

True, everyone loves to take a complete 360 degree view of FIATscheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nothing2looz
And you better notice the PUG stickers and the car next time

If a Fiat has to have my attention, it needs more than PUG stickers - needs to have a hot babe at the wheel. :D Then yes, it would get a 360 degree lookover from me.

Guys, won't be accessing the net over the weekend. So, if there is any change in plans (hope not), just ping me. See you all at WDI @ 2PM on 6th Sunday.

OT : Thank you Madan for the informative Signature. Didnt know abt the 24/7 radio station.

Will see you all at 2 WDI

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 783957)
If a Fiat has to have my attention, it needs more than PUG stickers - needs to have a hot babe at the wheel. :D Then yes, it would get a 360 degree lookover from me.

OT:
ONLY 360 degree look around..why not 720 ? I guess you should stop oggling at the babes and start appreciating cars..gotta learn from little bro NITROUS..what he appreciates !!

OT..Headers did i notice your right rear wheel wobbling slightly...when I saw you on cathedral road an hour ago?...

E_L..Do we have your blessings to join you?

OT again: BTW Vikram, your gypsy looked 'the bomb' today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoranjit (Post 783961)
OT : Thank you Madan for the informative Signature. Didnt know abt the 24/7 radio station.

Will see you all at 2 WDI

The 104.80 has been on trials for quite sometime now with a mix of 90% english & 10 % others, but so was radiocity bangalore & radiocity chennai until one day they realised that there was no money in pleasing a small crowd. Do not expect anything better from 104.80.

@fiery_enzyme...would love to accommodate you pal, but right now my car is stranded at ABT, i am crossing my fingers about the promised delivery date of sat 6.00pm. If it happens, expect a call from me. same for you aditya. My AC problems never seem to end. Read about it here.