Reading the meet report post-facto 7 15.56%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd April 2008, 11:59   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
The thread starter - Riju has clearly mentioned no specific confirmations are necessary since this is an open meet and not worked out with numbers in mind. People are free to walk in to the meet even without posting their confirmations here.
Exactly and thanks Mahesh. I request all you guys to read the initial post carefully we don't need any confirmations here. All are welcome and like I said earlier, if you cant make it ok we totally understand.
Old 2nd April 2008, 12:00   #32
BHPian

Quote:
The thread starter - Riju has clearly mentioned no specific confirmations are necessary since this is an open meet and not worked out with numbers in mind. People are free to walk in to the meet even without posting their confirmations here.
Oh OK! My bad...

And what if there is a meet which requires confirmation? How do we post our confirmations then?

Last edited by gopz : 2nd April 2008 at 12:01.
Old 2nd April 2008, 13:31   #33
Senior - BHPian

Dude's whoever has problems with the rules and stuff please go to the suggestions thread and post there.
This thread is merely an invite for a meet and please leave aside whatever differences you chaps have regarding post etiquettes.
Hope that clears it all and seeya all on the 12th of April.
Old 2nd April 2008, 14:38   #34
BHPian

Really looking forward to meet u guys. Gonna be my first meet though. Issue is that i don not know any of you guys as of now.
Old 2nd April 2008, 14:40   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Marathalli -> M.G road(Move from Trinity circle towards gurudwara) -> Take the left before Gurudwara -> Cox town -> Cantoment railway station -> jayamahal.
Gotcha.

Will try to make it guys. Do we have any cheers: on the ROCKS !!!
Old 2nd April 2008, 15:45   #36
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Then I suggest you guys delete all the posts after the first one and lock the thread. I see no point why a thread like this should be open. If its not to figure out the number of confirmations (more confirmations could lure more people to make it to the meet), I don't see what value its adding to the forum other than wasting server space. I for certain would love to know how many members and who are coming to the meet.
Old 2nd April 2008, 15:57   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Then I suggest you guys delete all the posts after the first one and lock the thread. I see no point why a thread like this should be open. If its not to figure out the number of confirmations (more confirmations could lure more people to make it to the meet), I don't see what value its adding to the forum other than wasting server space. I for certain would love to know how many members and who are coming to the meet.
I agree to Rahul here !!
The amount of confirmations plus the WHos-Who do drive the enthu among others as well and can bring in more participations !!
Also people can choose their rides as well (whoever is hitching a ride)

Abhi
Old 2nd April 2008, 16:01   #38
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys,

People of course are free to post anything at all related to the meet!

Rahul and Abhi- please note the context Riju's and my earlier statements were made in: aspects of Team-BHP's Announcements section were being discussed in a meet thread, to which those replies was made.

Last edited by theMAG : 2nd April 2008 at 16:07.
Old 2nd April 2008, 16:21   #39
Senior - BHPian

Rahul and Abhi I think you guys have got it totally wrong. If you read post's from gopz and diabloo it was something regarding the min. characters per post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopz View Post
So my post was deleted by a moderator because of the 20 char rule. And how are we supposed to just put in our confirmations? I mean...I would like to just say that I would be in for the meet, but I am forced to type something else and then it gets deleted by a mod!
I really don't find a reason why it should be here. Hence suggested that they take their problems to the Suggestions thread. Is that wrong ?

Nobody has stopped you guys from posting your confirmations and like I mentioned earlier it is an open invite to everyone.
You still wanna close this thread, please report it and get it closed. No-one is gonna stop you .

Hope that clears it all. If it doesn't we will settle this over some beers at Jayamahal.
Old 2nd April 2008, 16:28   #40
Distinguished - BHPian

Whokay, now that that's cleared, lets move onto the meet discussion!

Condor - when do we know whether you are coming to the meet? Remember that your alter ego - the Safari owner, is in town
Old 2nd April 2008, 19:28   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift8847 View Post
Really looking forward to meet u guys. Gonna be my first meet though. Issue is that i don not know any of you guys as of now.
Hey, U really don't need to know any of the guys beforehand. Trust me, we are a fun bunch anyway.
Saying that, I would definitely love to be there, let's see what happens.
Been ducking all meets so far.
Old 2nd April 2008, 19:45   #42
BHPian

Guys, anyone need a ride from Banaswadi - Kalyan nagar - Frazer town areas, pls PM me for confirmation.

Cheers
cheers:
Old 4th April 2008, 19:02   #43
BHPian

So are almost all bangalore bhpians coming???

I'm really eager to meet you all as this is going to be my first meet!!
Old 4th April 2008, 20:17   #44
Senior - BHPian

Sorry Guys, I need to drop out this time. Our Practice have a full day meeting / party at some resort outskirts of city. Just got a mail from head. I am yet to get the entire curriculum, if i can return by 4PM, then I can plan this evening meet but it all depends on the exact curriculum.

Lohith & Benny, Sorry guys, looks like you have drive your mike now.

Abhi
Old 4th April 2008, 20:58   #45
BHPian

Abhi - wanted to meet you..hope you make it.

Anyone wants to join me from Rammurthy Nagar, Tamarind Restaurant, kammanahalli area..please PM me..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks