Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2008, 11:38   #46
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghuram.cg View Post
I dont see V13pr's (Akshay) name in the list? was his name left out for over drinking?so that takes the count to 45.
Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Exactly - he was still at it when the south BLR group left ..

lol. Do we really need to mention his name in the list. See even when I didn't mention it everyone knew he was omnipresent.

@v1p3r, I shall call you when I get the Osram's then we will meet.
Old 14th April 2008, 11:51   #47
BANNED

You mean few people had the food & drink and didn't pay for it? Thats bad, unsportive and ill-fitting to be a BHPian. I suggest demoting them in the ranks of TBHP (for example, BHPian becomes Newbie, Senior BHPian becomes BHPian).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
We did have the usual suspects who did not intend to pay, some evaded, some refused. If there are complaints about selective meets in the future, this is a prime reason why!
Old 14th April 2008, 12:49   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
You mean few people had the food & drink and didn't pay for it? Thats bad, unsportive and ill-fitting to be a BHPian. I suggest demoting them in the ranks of TBHP (for example, BHPian becomes Newbie, Senior BHPian becomes BHPian).
Don't be so harsh on these guys. Hopefully they will improve from next time.
Old 14th April 2008, 12:51   #49
Senior - BHPian

Thanks to Vidyut and Riju for impeccable organization. This was my first meet and what a turnout it was. Vidyut, Riju, Vikram, Benny, Rudra, Ajeet, Mahesh, Sharath, Condor, akroy, Akshay, happywheels, mayank ... it was a pleasure meeting you guys in person. Pity had to head out to beat the curfew!

The Benga-boys rock.
Old 14th April 2008, 13:30   #50
Senior - BHPian

Whoa That was huge meet, Kudos to the organizers

I liked the idea of putting Tbhp Ids on a sticker. Were these created in advance?
Old 14th April 2008, 13:35   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
I liked the idea of putting Tbhp Ids on a sticker. Were these created in advance?
Nopes, we had carried the stickers and as when members came by we caught hold of them and stuck it on their tees with their tbhp handles. Was a nice idea though.

No more pics folks ?
Old 14th April 2008, 13:41   #52
BHPian

Where are the photos guys?? I had to miss this one as i was hosting my daughters 2nd Bday party.
Old 14th April 2008, 13:44   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
That has been happening for ages in Mumbai meets.

And guys, stop thanking and praising each other - out with the pictures and reports now !!
Old 14th April 2008, 14:39   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
And guys, stop thanking and praising each other - out with the pictures and reports now !!
Me too waiting for the Drive pictures....
Old 14th April 2008, 15:34   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
Already done tell me when you want see it. Take
a peek into my garage.
Anytime Bro!! Anytime! want to see it wheel spin in all gears along with the BOV sounds
Old 14th April 2008, 15:35   #56
BHPian

Kudos to riju, mag, Vidyut for the well organized meet. This is the first time i met so many t-bhps in a palace. There were quite a lot of new faces this time. Food was yummy especially Kalmi kabab.

Enjoyed watching Raghus mad zen, psychos esteem, vikram turbo swift blasting their beasts.

Mini Night drive Report.

I felt drive after the meet will be fun and Myself, raghuram.cg, deepak_ms, rahul, PKR9996(satya pramod) and somi(somendra) left for a drive to maddur CCD at around 1am. On the way we lost raghuram CG (may be he was not able to follow two peted elantras) just kidding dude. I should have taken raghurams mobile number my mistake, anyway there is always next time. We soon reached mysore road in no time. Myself and rahul were talking about car stuffs and were not blasting much meanwhile satya caught up with a safari 2.2 dragging around and soon safari was a dot in his rear view mirror. He says while turning at 140kmph in his elantra the safari behind slightly slided begging for the grip and he was able to hear lot of tyre noise. Myself and rahul met a drunk guy in cielo who was going zig zag, luckily nothing happed to us while overtaking him as we took extreme right and blasted. We reached maddhur CCD to see a lot of guys in parking area were dancing without shirts, boozing, screaming and playing rock music to the max pitch in a skoda TDI. Had a cup of coffee and left from CCD, while returning back a certain yellow board Indica diesel tried to play with us but got played. One thing i really appreciate these guys is their courage of never giving up even if they know that they cant overtake an elantra. The biggest surprise while returning was to see that my friend somendra was sleeping, snoring while i was blasting at 180kmph. I can never sleep while driving and i enjoy every movement of it. Dropped rahul to his house and reached home at around 4:30am.
sorry guys we couldnt take pictures of the night drive as there was no image stabilization feature in our mobile cameras.
Old 14th April 2008, 15:43   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by brraj View Post

Enjoyed watching Raghus mad zen, psychos esteem, vikram turbo swift blasting their beasts.
I felt drive after the meet will be fun and Myself,raghuram.cg, deepak_ms, rahul, PKR9996(satya pramod) and somi(somendra) left for a drive to maddur CCD at around 1am. On the way we lost raghuram CG (may be he was not able to follow two peted elantras) just kidding dude. I should have taken raghurams mobile number my mistake, anyway there is always next time. We soon reached mysore road in no time. Myself and rahul were talking about car stuffs and were not blasting much meanwhile satya caught up with a safari 2.2 dragging around and soon safari was a dot in his rear view mirror.
Its ok bro! There is always a next time, and i ll make sure to get my INNOVA peted and run it over your Elantra

Last edited by raghuram.cg : 14th April 2008 at 15:45.
Old 14th April 2008, 15:44   #58
Senior - BHPian

Wow thats quite a turnout. Too bad I couldnt make it to this meet. Glad you guys rocked the place and had a blast. Congrats to the trio who made it happen.

Any more pics coming up?
Old 14th April 2008, 15:48   #59
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post

I must also thank normally_crazy, for his unwaivering virtual presence - without which this meet wouldnt have been successful.
Old 14th April 2008, 15:56   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
I must also thank normally_crazy, for his unwaivering virtual presence - without which this meet wouldnt have been successful.
MAG, you amaze me with your aristocratic language.

Last time we met, you did amaze me with your language-for different reason thoughcheers:

Anyway, good to see guys having a blast.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks