Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2008, 09:10   #16
BANNED

Wow! A great meet it seems. I'm not able to make out all the faces as many of them are quiet new to me.

As the Bangy tradition, I'm sure you all had a rocking time. How many crates of bottles down and how many truckloads of chicken?
Old 13th April 2008, 09:19   #17
Senior - BHPian

My first T-BHP meet and what an event it was!

Thanks to Vidyut, Riju and everyone else who was instrumental in getting this whole meet organized! (Vid, I hope you did have some time to do justice to the drinks / food)

Thanks, also, to Condor, who was kind enough to provide a ride to and from the venue! :-)

Got to meet a lot of wonderful people. The discussions were so interesting that we ended up standing the whole 4hrs of the meet, the chairs were totally ignored. (The effects of those many hours of standing was felt later!!!)

Looking forward to the next one!
Old 13th April 2008, 09:21   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by anadkarni View Post
This image came out way better than I expected, I wasn't sure the tiny built-in flash could cover so much territory, I am glad to have been proven wrong.

The organization was perfect, the organizer trio (Riju/Vid/Mag) did a great job.
Old 13th April 2008, 09:32   #19
BHPian

My first TBHP meet and couldn't have ben better!
Thanks a lot for giving a seat, shamil and special thanks to Vid and Riju for all the efforts.

We all should meet often!!

Last edited by menonrajesh : 13th April 2008 at 09:36.
Old 13th April 2008, 09:46   #20
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Rajesh!! It was a pleasure to have your company.

I was nice to meet you guys. Nice break from work!!

Thanks to Vid and Riju for the initiative. Looking forward to the next meet.
Old 13th April 2008, 10:24   #21
Team-BHP Support

Thanks to all those who promptly paid up and ensure viddy was not saddled with a deficit. He just about managed to cover the tips for the staff also

We did have the usual suspects who did not intend to pay, some evaded, some refused. If there are complaints about selective meets in the future, this is a prime reason why!
Old 13th April 2008, 10:39   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Thanks to all those who promptly paid up and ensure viddy was not saddled with a deficit. He just about managed to cover the tips for the staff also

We did have the usual suspects who did not intend to pay, some evaded, some refused. If there are complaints about selective meets in the future, this is a prime reason why!
The amount collected by Vid was not so high (my opinion) then why refuse for paying up. This was a meet organised for the benefit of t-bhpians to get to know each other. Hopefully form next time, the team will change.
Old 13th April 2008, 10:41   #23
Senior - BHPian

A special thanks to all from our side who helped us make this a wonderful meet. Glad that we had so many newbie's turn up.
All the mod's ( DerAlte, Samurai,Rudra,Ajmat and Mahesh) thanks for making it. I am sure this a record meet where we had 5 mods , what say all ?

Now vid boy thanks for co-ordinating the whole thing man. Without you it wouldn't have been possible. I really lost count of our orders , but alas we never ran short of money and yes we had enough money to tip the waiters good.

Goddy good to have had you around at the meet.
Zak regarding the truck loads of chicken and the beer had, vidyuth knows the numbers .

Quote:

Ajmat
thats ok,such things are bound to happen. We never ran short of any money.

Vidyuth please post the names of members who made it and also a report.
Old 13th April 2008, 11:32   #24
Senior - BHPian

Excellent meet and thanks to Vid and Riju for being our hosts and the arrangements.

Special thanks to Condor for our pickup & drop in his truck.

Good to have met you ppl, enjoyed every moment of the meet.

Last edited by dadu : 13th April 2008 at 11:36.
Old 13th April 2008, 11:47   #25
Senior - BHPian

I'm still a llittle hungover...hic. :-)

What a meet. Thanks to Vid & Riju for all the organising.
Old 13th April 2008, 12:23   #26
BHPian

Hi All,

My 1st meet and boy, I did have a good time. Thanks to condor, for taking the effort to pickup and drop me back.

looking forward to the next meet.

It was nice to meet snaronikar and his Neat Red 3M polished sparkling ikon , Dadu, Godfather, viper, condor, arkroy, mjothi, PatienceWins, Samurai, HappyWheeles, Corsa lover , menonrajesh, mag, ajmat and vidyut.

Once again thanks to vidyut and Riju for everything.

Regards,
Sajan

Last edited by sajands : 13th April 2008 at 12:29. Reason: forgot to add more names
Old 13th April 2008, 12:33   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

Let's not forget theMOD who helped out on & off the thread. It was good to see him stay back till the end, giving up on his family get-together. Thanks, Mahesh. And definitely good to see Samurai & Ajmat (in-turn making sure Rudra doesnt miss ) who seemed to have sync-ed their arrival in BLR with the meet. As for me - a TBHP meet as soon as I reached BLR. Esp so after missing so many meets in the last few months.
Quote:
sajands : Thanks to condor, for taking the effort to pickup and drop me back.
Sajan, Dadu, HappyWheels - no problem at all. Dadu knows - once you have a truck, you look for excuses to head out

Last edited by condor : 13th April 2008 at 12:50.
Old 13th April 2008, 12:59   #28
BHPian

Hi Guys,

thanks to the organisers vid and riju, had fun and good to know so many tbhpian's.. was looking forward for a drive after the meet. But neverthless, I had a awesome time.

Like the beasts, vikram's swift, psyco's wooosh..woosh esteem, torque guru's cedia..all the way to 6.2k rpm {would suggest you doing something about changing the position of your air filter, your chrome plated looked kick @ss in the psyco blue color }, raghu's mad zen (dude, that's one nice revving car!). Vipers OZ alloys (aka wheelcaps as mentioned by anush and gang lol! ).

In the end would like to thank all for the meet, it was really rocking!

Cheers,
Shrey

Last edited by ssjr0498 : 13th April 2008 at 13:01.
Old 13th April 2008, 13:32   #29
Senior - BHPian

Btw, there were talks about the Yelagiri drive Anything confirmed? Waiting for that thread...
Old 13th April 2008, 13:40   #30
Team-BHP Support

What an awesome meet. A completely unexpected turnout yesterday and thank god we were able to put in some last minute arrangements.

From the list which I have, here is the official count.

1. Rjstyles69
2. snaronikar
3. vid6639
4. akroy
5. brraj
6. Satya
7. theMag
8. Somendra
9. Buran
10. Jaguar
11. Torqueguru
12. JayZ
13. Nemo
14. Swiftboost
15. Anadkarni
16. Dadu
17. deepak_ms
18. sajands
19. happywheels
20. condor
21. Deepug
22. MC Mayank
23. benbsb29
24. Godfather
25. DerAlte
26. Vikram_d
27. Samurai
28. mjothi
29. CorsaLove
30. ssjr0498
31. The Wolf
32. Aggressive_Anush
33. Dark_light
34. Nodogooder
35. Rudra Sen
36. Ajmat
37. IronWolf
38. PatienceWins
39. Psycho
40. Jay
41. Mclaren1885
42. raghuram.cg
43. menonrajesh
44. PraJEEP

If I've forgotten anyone's name it's either because I forgot to take it down or the person forgot to tell me. lol. Please post up if your name ain't on the list.

Thanks everyone for the cooperation and Riju couldn't have done it without you and theMag for the several changes to the thread title and coordination.

Also thanks to Anadkarni (Anirudh) the official photgrapher for the great pics and he put them up as well so fast.

Kudos for a Rocking meet.

ps: will post up a report soon.

Last edited by Vid6639 : 13th April 2008 at 13:54.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed