Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2008, 21:52   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
I suggest demoting them in the ranks of TBHP (for example, BHPian becomes Newbie, Senior BHPian becomes BHPian).
Nice advice ,any of the mod's reading that LOL !!

Dude for once stop nit-picking. Please refrain from your unwanted and unwarranted comments on a meet thread atleast. I don't find a reason why are you so worried about a meet where you weren't even present.

I don't intend to stop you from voicing your opinion nor do I have the rights to do so, but heck please for Christs sake did you pay a penny from your pockets ? I guess not and the people involved in the organizing also dint have a problem. So why do you wanna be worried about such things ?
Old 14th April 2008, 22:14   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
Thanks to Vidyut and Riju for impeccable organization. This was my first meet and what a turnout it was. Vidyut, Riju, Vikram, Benny, Rudra, Ajeet, Mahesh, Sharath, Condor, akroy, Akshay, happywheels, mayank ... it was a pleasure meeting you guys in person. Pity had to head out to beat the curfew!...
It was a pleasure meeting you, DerAlte; and also a very pleasant surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
...I liked the idea of putting Tbhp Ids on a sticker. Were these created in advance?
Yes, we need stickers. "Team-BHP" stickers are in order. Need to work out how to get it done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghuram.cg View Post
Its ok bro! There is always a next time, and i ll make sure to get my INNOVA peted and run it over your Elantra
Thats the spirit!
Old 14th April 2008, 22:18   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghuram.cg View Post
Anytime Bro!! Anytime! want to see it wheel spin in all gears along with the BOV sounds
Drop by any time.

Spinning not any more my friend are up for some serious fun now just waiting for the next event to come up.
Old 14th April 2008, 22:22   #64
Team-BHP Support

I think Anirudh was the only person with a camera. There was someone else but I don't remember who.

Any more pics andy?
Old 14th April 2008, 22:40   #65
Senior - BHPian

I dont think there were many pics taken.. Everyone was busy having a nice time.

It was great to meet everyone after a long time..
Thanks to Vid rj and mag to make this happen.

Vid.. Hats off to you.. Great job organizing and making sure everyone had a good time.
Personally I never saw this guy rest.. he was always runing around asking everyone if something more is needed and if everyone is having a nice time.

It was a great meet and this was probably the largest turnout compared to the Nandi Hills Meet.
Thanks Again

Goddy
Old 15th April 2008, 16:01   #66
BHPian

Sound lika a great meet. Had to rush off to bombay urgently. Vikram, heard about the TC...need to experience it dude. And where's that party?? :-)

Cheers!

P.S: Can I be the party pooper and raise the small matter of TBHPians drinking and driving? Maybe we should do our little bit to be more responsible?
Old 15th April 2008, 16:07   #67
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartikkumar View Post
P.S: Can I be the party pooper and raise the small matter of TBHPians drinking and driving? Maybe we should do our little bit to be more responsible?
Hey Kartik, long time no see.

I actually wanted to bring up that part. To a large extent people who were drinking did not drive back. I remember many members who came in the same car discussing which one of them would drink and other drive back.

If you see Benny drove Mayank's car back cause Mayank wanted to drink.

Nonetheless a very valid point with the Bangy cops clamping down hard on drink and driving with fines upto Rs.3000.
Old 15th April 2008, 17:09   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post

I actually wanted to bring up that part. To a large extent people who were drinking did not drive back. I remember many members who came in the same car discussing which one of them would drink and other drive back.

Nonetheless a very valid point with the Bangy cops clamping down hard on drink and driving with fines upto Rs.3000.
Vid...been up to my eye***** in work dude! Not even funny anymore.
Good to hear about the responsible drinking though. Lest one misunderstand, I wasn't suggesting that we are a generally irresponsible lot. Though the thought of going to an auto forum member's meet without your ride seems pointless

Cheers all!
Old 15th April 2008, 18:40   #69
BHPian

Hey Vid!

slightly OT.. but now that you and Riju have successfully organised yet another kick @ss meet.. please plan a drive.. there were so many cars which one would love to see roll..

I was anxiously awaiting to see the tcd swift,tcd esteem, peted elantra, maddly revving zen.. all move in one big group. Something like the last nandi hills drive.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Shrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post

Old 15th April 2008, 19:41   #70
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

I had nothing to do with the organizing of this meet. I was a mere spectator who came and for the first time on a TBHP meet didn't even have a sip of alcohol . But all in all I had fun meeting up with a lot of people who were almost non-existent on the forum off lately.

Planning up a drive to Yelagiri soon. Will post the details once I am done with the planning.
Old 15th April 2008, 19:57   #71
BHPian

Amazing meet, great job by the organizers!!! Food was excellent too!
Old 15th April 2008, 20:00   #72
BHPian

sorry guys,
could not make it due to some urgent work that cropped up the last minute. Will surely come over next time.
Old 15th April 2008, 20:54   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
Drop by any time.

Spinning not any more my friend are up for some serious fun now just waiting for the next event to come up.
Boy O boy now am even more curious, and cant wait till the next event will drop by soon to check it out.
And who knows may be fall into the trap of a TC

Sorry to go OT guys
Old 15th April 2008, 21:15   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Thanks to all those who promptly paid up and ensure viddy was not saddled with a deficit. He just about managed to cover the tips for the staff also

We did have the usual suspects who did not intend to pay, some evaded, some refused. If there are complaints about selective meets in the future, this is a prime reason why!
I wish there was a better way to handle the sensitive issue of payments.

Sad part is that its the ones who paid, who had to cover up for those who didn't, which does not seem fair.

Like ajmat said it would have been sad if Vid and Rj had to shell from their pockets. good to hear that it did not come to that.

Maybe we should discuss how to handle this better before the next meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Nopes, we had carried the stickers and as when members came by we caught hold of them and stuck it on their tees with their tbhp handles. Was a nice idea though.

No more pics folks ?
Rj /Vid it was a nice touch.. however just a suggestion to the next organizer. Bigger stickers with Big block font.

Last edited by IronWolf : 15th April 2008 at 21:16. Reason: missed a line
Old 15th April 2008, 21:19   #75
BHPian

Sorry about the late response. Was completely drowned with work

Anyways it was a great meet(my first one) and I sincerly want to thank Vid (man, you were amazing) Riju and Mag.

Had a great time talking to all the BHpians for the first time. I wish I could have stayed back till the end but had to catch up at a colleagues party.

I'm sorry guys, I did take a few pictures, but my IPhone sucks in the camera section..every snap is complete darkness!! So nothing to post!!

I hope we meet more often like this!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks