Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2008, 15:10   #151
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
PM sent to refugees also...
4 minutes, 51 seconds of absolute Bliss...
Old 18th April 2008, 15:26   #152
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydriver84 View Post
hey what about me????
am also a refugeee
Yes of course! Rest GD can explain!!
Old 18th April 2008, 15:30   #153
Senior - BHPian

For the 'uninitiated', twice liberated innocent me I've not been able to fathom what has bridge, that is the actual bridge the one you can invade/walk over, has got to do with The Raid and its inherent relation to honeymoon. Secondly, how does one after invading/walking over the first bridge, find the second one and where?

While The Raid is what it is supposed to be and Honeymoon is what it is supposed to be, how are both related to each other??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkapoor777 View Post
Dada, you gotta phrase that right. For the uninitiated, the bridge here is the actual bridge, the one you can drive/walk over. The Raid is the Raid de Himalaya, year 2006. And, the honeymoon is what it is supposed to be. Now, for the remaining story, you'll have to wait till the next meet and obviously before The Guru arrives. Coz once he's there, I got no chance. Right Guruji?
Old 18th April 2008, 15:32   #154
Senior - BHPian

Oh, some problem must be there with the alcohol or beer... how come you guys came to senses so early... LOL.. great meet as usual, though plocking around a table is kinda bore-some idea for me but still it worked.. All in all a great evening, had an enthusiastic interview of Vikram and his B-I-L... though most of things are already shared by friends.. lots of talks were there including wives, driving a safari at 30Km/hr, how to avoid M-I-L, one should "arrive" not "come" at party (atleast), but the most important thing GD shared was why he leaves at 7:40 AM for office

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
GD/Suman/Ash - Hope the arrangements worked out fine.

GD - Bhai saab, what breed are you finally?/ Cocker Spaniel or Saint Bernard or maybe a new hybrid called Cocker Bernard??
Thanks for the pointer, the guy worked as he supposed to be. GD's Breed.... Not yet decided, may be it will be decided in next meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
Oh man! i was in continuous splits of laughter coz of GDs gyaan. This guy is impossible to beat im telling ya.

Nice to meetup with you vikram. A very enjoyable get together definitely for all of us. No one bothered to take pics though. Except suman who took some early shots before anyone else arrived.
Arush, your GTO was certainly Hotter then the babes roaming around.. Love the sound of it... Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
I dont remember when i laughed so much!!! Man while returning home also i was laughing remembering Guruji's gyaan!!!
OMG.... you are too suffering from surplus-phobia.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram_d View Post
It was a great meet and thanks to all the NCR-ites for making it possible. Moreover for a lack of words and a possibility of getting banned for use of bad language enough cannot be said about the gyaan lovingly dished out by Guruji.
You know what's the side effect NCR meet has, you'll be addicted to it. You must have heard about laughing sessions held in morning, this is another Laughing Session but in NCR Guys style.

Jokes apart, Glad to hear you enjoyed the time and company. Hope to see you again along with your Swift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
The only problem with drunkards like me (I may have mentioned it before) is that the pay-as-you-eat-and-drink works out far too expensive, gimme the all-inclusive rate any day!
Hehehe... Non-drinkers rulez.... Total Bill came 165, tipped 35 to the guy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkapoor777 View Post
Dada, you gotta phrase that right. For the uninitiated, the bridge here is the actual bridge, the one you can drive/walk over. The Raid is the Raid de Himalaya, year 2006. And, the honeymoon is what it is supposed to be. Now, for the remaining story, you'll have to wait till the next meet and obviously before The Guru arrives. Coz once he's there, I got no chance. Right Guruji?
By the way how did you managed to cross, was it first bridge or second bridge... LOL....

Last edited by ashthedivx : 18th April 2008 at 15:36. Reason: adding quotes
Old 18th April 2008, 15:34   #155
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Yes of course! Rest GD can explain!!
else attend the next meet..
Old 18th April 2008, 17:50   #156
Senior - BHPian

Breakfast at 9 pm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
Hehehe... Non-drinkers rulez.... Total Bill came 165, tipped 35 to the guy..
As I said this morning, Lucky guy! By the way, one of the reasons why the food bill was so high at our end of the table was because Amar Singh had not had breakfast in the morning (probably because he left home at 7.40 am??????) & he realized it rather late in the day, close to dinner time!

Last edited by suman : 18th April 2008 at 17:54.
Old 19th April 2008, 03:56   #157
BHPian

Damn i missed the meet:-(... just came to know that a meet section exits at the very end of the page.
Was going through another thread and saw a mention of a Delhi meet on 17Apr and thought well where do people get to know about meets and thought it was a private affair probably. Man i am so dumb! I have never been to any of the meets and really wished to meet you guys but hopefully i can catch the next one!!
Old 19th April 2008, 04:03   #158
BHPian

Man this smiley is cool and hilarious, just cant stop laughing at it!!
Old 19th April 2008, 09:35   #159
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik View Post
Man i am so dumb! I have never been to any of the meets and really wished to meet you guys but hopefully i can catch the next one!!
Don't worry bhai, just keep checking the meetup section and you are in for an amazing time.

Most probably the next one is expected to take place on 26th on April (Saturday) so get ready for some action.
Old 19th April 2008, 15:17   #160
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik View Post

Man this smiley is cool and hilarious, just cant stop laughing at it!!
waise to main post nahin karta, par jab karta hoon to zara hatt ke !!

Old 20th April 2008, 03:55   #161
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashank.A View Post
Don't worry bhai, just keep checking the meetup section and you are in for an amazing time.

Most probably the next one is expected to take place on 26th on April (Saturday) so get ready for some action.
Oh! Cool because i will be leaving for Hyderabad on the 29th so that will be good!
Old 20th April 2008, 03:58   #162
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS View Post
waise to main post nahin karta, par jab karta hoon to zara hatt ke !!

Maan gaye sir! Kaha se laate ho aap ye smilies?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks