Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2008, 17:09   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntrz View Post
@ kkr2k2 and mobike008- Guys please PM me your contact nos. I have already sent you mine..
Sent to you already this morning!
Old 19th May 2008, 18:07   #47
Senior - BHPian

Ah! the kallu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theodore_ftw View Post
Just out of curiosity...How many people can you accomodate exactly? We dont want to have to stand in line for 'Kallu'! cheers:

From what i understand, after some of this concoction we really wont be able to stand.

By the way, do we need to carry anything with us like drinking water, snacks etc?
Folks used to drinking beer shouldnt have any issues with kallu. Only that excessive consumption of kallu would activate the digestive system in some people. This is one type of medicinal usage. i.e. cleaning the intestines.

Its advisable to carry good amount of water too.

On the serious note, as you have noticed in above pics that the farm house is still under construction, all the supplies to be carried.

I will be sourcing the hen for chicken from our farm or the neighbouring village, kallu also some from our farm and some from the village so will be the lunch.

All of you feel free to get anything you want too. Cool water carriers with chill water is highly encouraged and recommended too. I some how feel that the mansoon will set by then. Its just a wild guess though. We may not be left high and dry.

Get a camera along.
Old 20th May 2008, 15:01   #48
BHPian

I can carry one of those 7-8 litre insulated water jars which i can fill with ICE and Cold water. In addition to this we can pick up whatever we need to from the village.
Old 20th May 2008, 21:26   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theodore_ftw View Post
I can carry one of those 7-8 litre insulated water jars which i can fill with ICE and Cold water. In addition to this we can pick up whatever we need to from the village.
While we are at it. Nobody is mentioning about getting ice-box for chilling the beer. I will be one of the guys quenching his thirst with beer and not with Kallu.
Old 21st May 2008, 08:06   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
While we are at it. Nobody is mentioning about getting ice-box for chilling the beer. I will be one of the guys quenching his thirst with beer and not with Kallu.
Nothing quenches the thirst other than the water. Beer or kallu only gives a chilling feel in the summer but no way they come close to the water when you are talking about thirst.
Old 21st May 2008, 11:02   #51
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Nothing quenches the thirst other than the water. Beer or kallu only gives a chilling feel in the summer but no way they come close to the water when you are talking about thirst.
Raj, that is just a way of expression.

I have started a new thread on the sunday meet and let people confirm on that

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...tml#post836967

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks