Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2008, 22:09   #181
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veelubai View Post
Thrissur/Palakkad Bhpians- pls lemme now if anyone of you are coming for the meet.
There are BHPians coming from Trissur/Shornur. PM Steeroid and he will give you more info.
You can just reach Cochin and somebody will pick you up.
Old 5th June 2008, 22:13   #182
BHPian

Actually I dont mind taking my car. Just wanted to know if there is anyone from my area so I can workout something with them.anyways I will PM steeroid and see.
Old 6th June 2008, 06:20   #183
rippergeo

@nikkibike- your name was on the list even before you knew there was a drive happening. do you think we'd let you sit this one out?

there are plenty of people from taking great pains to join us from far away places.
would like to thank you all.

this damn week is never going to end is it?

Old 6th June 2008, 10:02   #184
BHPian

Probably the Last Confirmation

Kind Attn : Rippergo / Speedzak & All other Folks

I am also confirming my participation (Bachelor - only for this drive..!!) for the monsoon drive and I will be the co-pilot of Nikkie Bhai..

Regards,

Biju
Old 6th June 2008, 10:46   #185
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Actually I dont mind taking my car. Just wanted to know if there is anyone from my area so I can workout something with them.anyways I will PM steeroid and see.
Veelubhai - I may be driving in from Shoranur but my plans are ever flexible therefore I wouldnt recommend that you depend on them!!! Currently I plan to join the group at MVPZHA, but it could well be that I return to Cochin the previous night and join them from the start.

My apologies - its just that when I'm on holiday I prefer to keep my plans open so that I can do pretty much what I please.
Old 6th June 2008, 12:18   #186
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by biju View Post
Kind Attn : Rippergo / Speedzak & All other Folks

I am also confirming my participation (Bachelor - only for this drive..!!) for the monsoon drive and I will be the co-pilot of Nikkie Bhai..

Regards,

Biju
he heeee..... biju, the navigatorship is already booked by a tbhp-ian from faaaaaaaaar of place!!! so don't worry... you are more safe sitting in back seat!!!
Old 6th June 2008, 12:32   #187
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkibike View Post
he heeee..... biju, the navigatorship is already booked by a tbhp-ian from faaaaaaaaar of place!!! so don't worry... you are more safe sitting in back seat!!!
How many of us have co-pilots from FAAAAAAAR off places? I think I'm supposed to have one too!
Old 6th June 2008, 15:13   #188
rippergeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BomBatt View Post

I have just SMS'd rippergeo and confirmed. I will be coming with my wife and joining Patchyboy who is also coming for this meet from Bangy.
Total distance could be 550 kms ! Wow that would be longest drive on my car !!
See you guys next week at Kutti
thanks for the confirm bombatt!
550kms is a long trip. am co ordinating with some more guys from blore who were interested. they might join you and patchyboy, or they might get here on the 13th evening itself.
is it ok if I ask them to get in touch with you?

Quote:
take the car veelu, why would you want to be chaffeured around the most entertaining driving roads in kerala?
ofcourse, if you dont want to, we'll find space for you in one of ours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biju View Post
hey biju! thanks. actually co pilot is a good choice of words for the position in nikki's car. its better you let someone else do that job though. watching him from another car is scary. what happens when you're sitting with him?

Quote:
who's this navigator who's booked with you and not with me? or has he aleady contacted me? there are quite a few people from far off places, dont know which one you're talking about.

@ all people who's shown interest in the D R I V E, thanks!
I'll be sending out a round of SMSes this evening to remind everyone.
disregard the message if you've already confirmed. it goes out to everyone on my Monsoon D R I V E phone list.

please use the oppurtunity to save my number

Old 6th June 2008, 16:48   #189
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
who's this navigator who's booked with you and not with me? or has he aleady contacted me? there are quite a few people from far off places, dont know which one you're talking about.
he heeeee... this one is kpzen... oh no!!! kpgetz!!!
Old 6th June 2008, 20:00   #190
Senior - BHPian

One hell of a trip on the charts guys.Wonderful write up too from every one.As we read through we can actually feel the story developing.Good efforts from the doc and the mullah.
ram
Old 6th June 2008, 20:38   #191
BHPian

@steeroid- boss, thats not a problem, I dotn want to mess up with your schedule.

@Rippergo- IAm fine with taking my car but the prob is that even thoguh I have been drivin for years I havent got a lisc yet, just have a learners .If any of my frnds are accomapnying me I shall think about it for sure.

Iam really keen to join this trip but I dont know the exact date on which my collage starts.Will confirm by tomorrow
anyways.

cheers!!!
Old 6th June 2008, 21:35   #192
BHPian

Quote:
he heeeee... this one is kpzen... oh no!!! kpgetz!!!
hehe.. its actually kpgetzwalajeeee
Old 6th June 2008, 22:31   #193
rippergeo

Quote:
@Rippergo- IAm fine with taking my car but the prob is that even thoguh I have been drivin for years I havent got a lisc yet, just have a learners .If any of my frnds are accomapnying me I shall think about it for sure.

Iam really keen to join this trip but I dont know the exact date on which my collage starts.Will confirm by tomorrow
anyways.

cheers!!!
lets pretend you didnt type that highlighted bit. do your best to join us, but whatever you do, make sure its legal.

@wischu- welcome.. will you be driving or navigating?I'm hoping, it will be the latter.

Old 6th June 2008, 22:46   #194
BHPian

@Ripper - yeah! I know that is not a good thing to boast of but cant help.
can you please tell me the last date for making the confirmations.
Old 6th June 2008, 22:55   #195
rippergeo

Quote:
@Ripper - yeah! I know that is not a good thing to boast of but cant help.
can you please tell me the last date for making the confirmations.
last date is sunday night, but the way things are going, we'll run out of accomodation soon. .

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks