Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2008, 10:37   #751
BHPian

Zakkie, I dont want pics of one car. I want pics of ALL cars. I have enough of redfire , but not of others. I just need the front or back or side or any shot, else I am forced to work with angled shots, which might not look nice.
Old 27th June 2008, 10:51   #752
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srijit View Post
Z I have enough of redfire , but not of others. I just need the front or back or side or any shot, else I am forced to work with angled shots, which might not look nice.

now your post looks better
Old 27th June 2008, 10:56   #753
BHPian

he he. Damn, I should have posted it like that cheers:
Old 27th June 2008, 15:18   #754
BANNED

Ok. Now, I get it.
The handycam man!

Those who had a handycam and managed to get some good videos! what about circulating the video cd/dvd amongst ourselves? Or some filesharing site can be used too.
I've got a suggestion.
We make a list of people who want a copy of these dvds and consider it as a chain. 1st person should send the dvd to the 2nd person in the list (2nd person should contact the 1st person so that they can decide how it can be send and recieved etc..). Once the 2nd person recieves the dvd, the 3rd person should contact him and so on... We'll keep an eye on the list and mark/unmark it as it moves from hand to hand.
This way, nobody will have to take the full burden of making copies and sending them across.
What say?
Old 27th June 2008, 15:23   #755
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Ok. Now, I get it.
The handycam man!

Those who had a handycam and managed to get some good videos! what about circulating the video cd/dvd amongst ourselves? Or some filesharing site can be used too.
I've got a suggestion.
We make a list of people who want a copy of these dvds and consider it as a chain. 1st person should send the dvd to the 2nd person in the list (2nd person should contact the 1st person so that they can decide how it can be send and recieved etc..). Once the 2nd person recieves the dvd, the 3rd person should contact him and so on... We'll keep an eye on the list and mark/unmark it as it moves from hand to hand.
This way, nobody will have to take the full burden of making copies and sending them across.
What say?
Yeaah ! Sir,Ji What an IDEA !

An IDEA can change your LIFE !
Old 27th June 2008, 16:36   #756
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Ok. Now, I get it.
The handycam man!

I've got a suggestion.
What say?
Good idea. Veelubai has some kool videos of the drive.!!
Old 27th June 2008, 19:16   #757
BHPian

OK, I've got about 65 mins worth of video(2.2Gb), most of them involving rippergeo's, zak's and steeroid's behind. I meant the vehicles, of course.
Some ram and caliknight is there too I think.

But the problem is that there is no way to easily ID the place or event that is happenning. Sometimes it wont even look like we are going fast
Old 27th June 2008, 19:25   #758
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by biju View Post
Yeaah ! Sir,Ji What an IDEA !

An IDEA can change your LIFE !
An Idea can change your Night, from our experience on the trip.

And nearly your life, too.
Old 27th June 2008, 19:34   #759
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by srijit View Post
OK, I've got about 65 mins worth of video(2.2Gb), most of them involving rippergeo's, zak's and steeroid's behind.
Naughty boy...naughty boy!!
Old 27th June 2008, 21:26   #760
BHPian

Zak - Thats an interesting idea. BTW can you tell me how the collection[KP Bolero] collection is done.

KPzen - YEah!I have some 4 or 5 clips I guess.Congrats on getting your new getz.Its in Silver right?

Srijit - You are looking for a group photo or solo pics of each one's rides? Sorry , I still didnt get your idea.
Old 27th June 2008, 22:57   #761
BHPian

Am looking for solo pics of each ride. Preferably front or back pics
Old 27th June 2008, 22:59   #762
Senior - BHPian

Hangover still not over huh?

Looks like this can only be cured with another trip.
Old 28th June 2008, 08:03   #763
rippergeo

srijit,I cant email you from TBHP. message says that you've opted out of email communication. How do I get the photos across to you?

Old 28th June 2008, 09:52   #764
BHPian

Silly me. Fixed that, ripper. You can now mail me via TBHP
Old 28th June 2008, 13:43   #765
BANNED

Some more report continued.

There are some instances in life when we actually wish that the joy, happiness, fun, energy, laughs, gossips and that special feeling of togetherness lasts forever. But this ain't heaven yet, right? :(
Those are exactly the thoughts which went thru our minds after the lunch at Summersands.

Yes, it was time we called it splits.

Patchyboy & Bombatt with their life partners decides to leave. They had about 600kms of different terrains/roads to cover before they reach their homes. Shake hands, some nice parting words, goodbyes and slowly, the Spark follows the Palio stile out of the resort gate. We all shout wishing them a safe and happy journey ahead.

I'm now thinking where that Redfire and it's passengers got lost? I'm informed that they left when they saw that rough patch on the way to Vagamon heights. "scared of the rough patch???" I ask in disappointment. "They also had to do lots of driving and wanted to reach back before it gets too dark". These guys are going to get lots of very NICE thingys this evening.

Now, we do a round up of all the leftovers. We're just 6 cars now. Steer's Truck, CaliforniaKnight's Esteem, Veelu's Lancer, RipperGeo's Swift, my Qualis and Ram_PoduVAL's Verna.
It's time for us to go home too.

It's time for us to go home.
It's time for us to D R I V E back home.
Cochin, here we come. Our minds chant together.

And it begins.........
(now, keep an eye here to see and hear how it went).
Closed Thread

Most Viewed