Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2008, 12:10   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
I had gone to the pedicurist to get a foot massage. Now that sweet little thing was doing it very nicely and with all the nasty thoughts in mind I dozed off. When I woke up the next thing I know was that there was a burning sensation. (Where, that I won't tell you). Rest is history..
I can only imagine how your foot was massaged, your legs have borne the brunt of the ecstasy.
Old 27th May 2008, 13:11   #17
BHPian

It was my first Tbhp meet and i enjoyed it immensely. I was having a change of mind while i was on my way to the venue and was stuck in the traffic for quite a while and add to it the fact that my friends were calling me harrasing me to come back, i decided to stick to my plan. Win or bust i thought either i drink @ venue or no drinks at all for the evening. So i finally reach the venue and was not sure whether this is the exact place to be or not until i saw Aarush's GTO, standing there in the moonlight, mean looking beast. With a slight grin on my face, I welcomed myself to some great fun ahead and rest as they say is history.

It was a pleasure to meet so many new and interesting people as they were all great and helpfully supportive to make the new guys be at ease. I really enjoyed the food, the drinks and the ambiance got better as the night progressed. Add to that the punjab vs kolkata 20-20 match being exciting till the last ball kept us all on our toes and added to the fun we were already having.

A few things i did miss were the GTO's ehaust notes, LBM's audio display, and the e-zen too. Maybe another reason for me to come down for the next meet whenever it happens. Kudos to the guys who made it happen and hope u all keep having such meets in the near future.

Cheers. cheers:
Old 27th May 2008, 13:25   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Couldn't avoid office hence was coming daily in shorts and feeling miserable.
And what is wrong with coming to office in shorts?
Old 27th May 2008, 13:28   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Yup, thats what I was thinking too. Shorts are okay for office. infact I know of a tall long haired guy who comes to office in Knickers, and that too RED knickers
Old 27th May 2008, 13:39   #20
BHPian

Great meet guys , enjoyed it thoroughly , thanks Ishan, Girish and Ashish for setting it up. Pity I had to leave a little early ..

Look forward to the next one.
Old 27th May 2008, 13:56   #21
Senior - BHPian

Shri Shri Guruji, get well soon. In future, I hope you'll steer clear of these dubious leg jobs
Old 27th May 2008, 13:58   #22
Senior - BHPian

Nothing wrong. My statement probably was misleading. What I meant was I was miserable and still coming to the office, in shorts..

Quote:
You have of all kinds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
Yup, thats what I was thinking too. Shorts are okay for office. infact I know of a tall long haired guy who comes to office in Knickers, and that too RED knickers

Last edited by Technocrat : 27th May 2008 at 17:54. Reason: Please use Multi Quote option instead of making back to back posts
Old 27th May 2008, 14:32   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
With JBL branding all over the knicker !! Sometime i wonder how mean people can be to get promotional stuffs !!
Old 27th May 2008, 14:43   #24
BANNED

Guruji fell prey to his infamous BEHENji's massage. Next time make sure you ask for normal massage in place of SURPLUS ones.

GDbhai, get well soon. It's really sad to see you in this condition.
Old 27th May 2008, 14:50   #25
BHPian

[quote=wanderernomad;843966]@Pankaj : Hope your dad recovers quickly. Hows he now?quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
Sorry to hear for the same mate, how are the things going on ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post
Pankaj - Hope your Dad is fine now.
Thanks a lot for the concern friends. My Dad is back from hospital & is fine now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Guruji fell prey to his infamous BEHENji's massage. Next time make sure you ask for normal massage in place of SURPLUS ones.
Good one speedzak.
Old 27th May 2008, 17:17   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
And Suman - Et tu Brutus...!!!
Errr GD, didn't get that bit......whose leg did you click by the way?
Quote:
I had to draw on all my gymnastic experience to lift my aching leg and put it on the table and then hold the camera and focus.
LOL, sounds like a dog peeing.............would have been easier calling KD across & asking him to take the pics. He was "wela" anyway & this would have at least given him a proper excuse for not making it to the meet!

Quote:
hence was coming daily in shorts and feeling miserable.
Quote:
Err Sam, I think he meant to say that coming in his shorts every day was a messy affair - having to clean them up thereafter made him miserable, LOL

Last edited by suman : 27th May 2008 at 17:35.
Old 28th May 2008, 17:45   #27
Senior - BHPian

And here are the rest of the pictures:
Attached Thumbnails
The NCR "Whocanitbe, Gayab Guruji & which tin can is KD hiding in??" Meet report!-img_8664-medium.jpg  

The NCR "Whocanitbe, Gayab Guruji & which tin can is KD hiding in??" Meet report!-img_8667-medium.jpg  

The NCR "Whocanitbe, Gayab Guruji & which tin can is KD hiding in??" Meet report!-img_8668-medium.jpg  

The NCR "Whocanitbe, Gayab Guruji & which tin can is KD hiding in??" Meet report!-img_8669-medium.jpg  

The NCR "Whocanitbe, Gayab Guruji & which tin can is KD hiding in??" Meet report!-img_8670-medium.jpg  

The NCR "Whocanitbe, Gayab Guruji & which tin can is KD hiding in??" Meet report!-img_8673-medium.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 28th May 2008, 17:57   #28
Senior - BHPian

And here is the poor Esteem in the clutches of the lightweights!!

The NCR "Whocanitbe, Gayab Guruji & which tin can is KD hiding in??" Meet report!-img_8671-medium.jpg

The NCR "Whocanitbe, Gayab Guruji & which tin can is KD hiding in??" Meet report!-img_8672-medium.jpg

The brilliant art work on the car by Shashank's neighbourhood Picassos'!

The NCR "Whocanitbe, Gayab Guruji & which tin can is KD hiding in??" Meet report!-img_8674-medium.jpg

The NCR "Whocanitbe, Gayab Guruji & which tin can is KD hiding in??" Meet report!-img_8676-medium.jpg

The NCR "Whocanitbe, Gayab Guruji & which tin can is KD hiding in??" Meet report!-img_8677-medium.jpg

And the group shot!
The NCR "Whocanitbe, Gayab Guruji & which tin can is KD hiding in??" Meet report!-img_8679-medium.jpg
Old 28th May 2008, 18:01   #29
BHPian

I am sure you all must have enjoyed the meet.
Old 28th May 2008, 18:11   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Pictures are good and congrats on a good gathering. Sorry for not being able to make it because of a foot problem but will not take this slander lying down. Couldn't avoid office hence was coming daily in shorts and feeling miserable.

Was in the office on 23rd till about 6 and the heart was willing but the body was not. But it is very heartening to know that I was being missed. I didn't want to do this, but am forced to post a pic of my damaged foot, that is now healing. The small lesions as they appear in the pic were big blisters and the whole foot below knee was swollen and red. Remember this happened on 19th and I was literally hobbling the entire week.

Attachment 17428
I told you not to fool around with Behnji - people get these things on other parts of their body but I guess you had to put your foot down.

Most Viewed