Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2008, 09:02   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Does anyone want to drive a refurbished 1956 Landmaster down to CBE from Bangalore? No a/c and the seats are OLD, but I'm given to understand the body and mechanicals will be better than brand new. Has an Isuzu 1.8 petrol engine...
Am sure you'll get some volunteers but they might drive it sideways
Old 10th June 2008, 13:57   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchyBoy View Post
...I am going anyway. My wife is with me. I am only forty four years young and usually work only 14 hours a day. I guess I am good enough to do this. I essentially want to do this, so that I can attack the next work week with greater vigour. ...
You have a wonderful young spirit, PatchBoy (and a similarly spirited wify, I say!)

Have a great trip. Drive safe.

I will also be driving down to Kerala, on Friday afternoon. Will be starting back to Bangalore on Sunday morning / early afternoon - so as to reach Bangalore by night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Does anyone want to drive a refurbished 1956 Landmaster down to CBE from Bangalore? No a/c and the seats are OLD, but I'm given to understand the body and mechanicals will be better than brand new. Has an Isuzu 1.8 petrol engine...
OOOhhh... how I wish I could! :-( This would certainly be an adventure by itself.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks