Team-BHP - Delhi/NCR - Monsoon Meetup
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Delhi/NCR - Monsoon Meetup (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/41136-delhi-ncr-monsoon-meetup-3.html)

Dark deeds done only at dark time. Meaning only in the evening. And family? RK you must be hallucinating or have lost all desire to live. Once your family attends, you are dead meat..

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkbharat (Post 867971)
21st and 28th both ok for me, will it be in the evening, or day time, any plans for family.

Like Pankaj, I too had a very genuine problem and had to withdraw at the very last moment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pankaj_sachdeva (Post 868017)
Though I am not in Delhi/NCR now & yes, I did confirmed for the last & had to DITCH at the last moment to go see my Dad, but please don't mark each & everyone in the same category. Somebody might have a geniune problem.

& Yes, I am open to pay or the last time also

Hey I had a lot of fun last time.

Just putting down my preference for this time

28th - preferred
21st - acceptable

Will come for sure whatever date is decided! So put me in the definite category.

Cheers!

Haa Haa Haa, I take my words back, so life is back lol:
Quote:

Originally Posted by gd1418 (Post 868166)
Dark deeds done only at dark time. Meaning only in the evening. And family? RK you must be hallucinating or have lost all desire to live. Once your family attends, you are dead meat..

Okay Guys, so I feel 21st suits most of us.. !!

Most probably I am in for this one, 21st would be fine for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shashank.A (Post 867477)
So the monsoons are here and its gonna be a month since we last met.

So dates & venues please. cheers:

And whoever confirms, please be reminded that this is monsoon time, that it might rain, traffic might go bad, sky may fall at the time of the meetup, but the meetup will still go on and if you have confirmed we would be expecting you there.

Think twice before confirming. Every time you ditch us, spoils your reputation on board. I would personally request posts from KD should not be entertained on this thread.

And would request members not to mention Gurgaon/Noida as venues. Central Delhi, South Delhi and Faridabad are feasible options.

Never seen such invitation in my life!lol:

Poll added as requested.

I am out as Usual ... !!!! Family in delhi this weekend so I gotta stay back. I am ready for the flaming guys sorry:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 869318)
Poll added as requested.

Thanks Samurai!

OK Shashank, since you were too lazy to do so, had requested Samurai to set up a poll. Now, please start sms-ing & PM-ing members to come in and vote, we have less than 4 days to go if the majority choose 21st!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vkochar (Post 869321)
I am out as Usual ... !!!! Family in delhi this weekend so I gotta stay back. I am ready for the flaming guys

Varun, you're going to be in serious DEEP s**t mate:D.

Especially since the theme for this meet was "Monsoons & the White Rocket"!

Suman Ji !! You are right, I have to be blamed !! I am ready guys !! Sorryyy !!!

I am out for this one. Busy in doing biwi ki gulami on next 2 weekends.

Bonded labour for the next fortnight. I doubt if you shall come out alive out of this. Should I book a room in Shahdara for you if you loose your beans after this ordeal? My sympathies.

I must hold a private dark room session for you to teach you tricks n tips to wiggle out of such situations without creating a stink and a furore..:Shockked:

On a second thought, with this 'mausam' being so "beimaan", what is cooking in the weekends...!!!;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymous (Post 869375)
I am out for this one. Busy in doing biwi ki gulami on next 2 weekends.

Meet-meat-sheet, what's that, I'm out of here!

LOL, that's not a nice way to have to decline a nice invitation! :)
That, however, is how it is for me right thru the month and into mid-July.
Sorry!

Quote:

Originally Posted by suman (Post 867777)
(OT:I think we finally managed to make one of the "ditchers" feel guilty though - he's gone on a pilgrimage to see the Golden Temple:D)

HAHA. I just read that and could stop laughing while at work. Had ppl looking at me and thinking - Whats he smokin? ;)

I am in for this one. Yet to read thru the full thread for additional details so will confirm once done!

I'd probably be one of the first timers this time around :)

I wouldnt mind any date this time round
Are we allowed to get friends not on team-bhp too?