Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2010, 23:23   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Today we had a lovely Teambhp Nagpur Chapter meet that started at 6.30 pm. Members VR/46-Chet, agspins,newcoolgadgets and pramods alongwith "Yours Truly" participated in the very lovely and lively meet at a Cafe Coffee Day outlet.It was automobiles and more automobiles all the way.Time flew and soon it was nearly past 9.00 pm when we decided to say good bye and good night, but not before having a thorough look at the battle scarred but gleaming Scorpio VLX A/T of pramods.
We will meet again for sure and any other team bhp members based here and interested may also join.
Old 21st August 2010, 23:51   #47
BHPian

It was pleasure meeting all and putting face's to tbhp handles, time flew fast than expected and very soon it was time to go, we would definitely meet again and may go for small drive.

-Pramod
Old 22nd August 2010, 10:24   #48
Senior - BHPian

Great time we had yesterday, here is a Snap from the meet.Surely we will plan a Drive sometime ahead.
Attached Thumbnails
Any Team BHP members in Nagpur? We can meet for sure.-tbhp-meet-1-1024x768.jpg  

Old 22nd August 2010, 17:05   #49
BHPian

It was great to finally a put a face to all you guys. PramodS regaled us with his adventures in Leh, jungles, and his (mis)adventures with his Scorpio AT 4WD. Pramod, I just saw the pic of your Scorpio stuck in that ditch! Anjan_C too shared his knowledge of classics and vintages and it was good to meet another vintage and classic enthusiast in Nagpur.

agspins, you have had quite some experiences with automobiles all over the country and it was a pleasure to discuss automobiles, ICE and tech with you. VR / 46-Chet too had a lot to share about his new bike and his experiences with the Pulsar 220 FI.

We will have our next meet soon and every BHPian who is in and around Nagpur is welcome. We would love to meet all of you and maybe we can organize a short drive as suggested by PramodS. Here's another pic of the meet from my perspective.

L to R
pramodS, anjan_c2007, agspins and VR/46-Chet
Attached Thumbnails
Any Team BHP members in Nagpur? We can meet for sure.-nagpurmeetaug10.jpg  

Last edited by newcoolgadgets : 22nd August 2010 at 17:08.
Old 22nd August 2010, 22:17   #50
Senior - BHPian

NCG, Even you had plenty to share my friend,through the articles for Auto India you had written back then and also about your cars and scooters ,
hope to catch you guys soon in the next meet..
Old 3rd February 2017, 00:15   #51
BANNED

Re: Any Team BHP members in Nagpur? We can meet for sure.

Hi

I am also from nagpur but stationed at yavatmal for few months. I am a student of sfs nagpur. I drive innova crysta manual and bolero invader di 3200 tc. Please add me also in this group.

Also kindly inform if there is any meet and/or any drive.
Old 20th September 2019, 12:01   #52
BHPian

It's about time we did this again!

A couple of months back, I got in touch with Agspins and Anjan_c2007 Sir but we couldn't meet due to paucity of time. I'll be in Nagpur in the month of October and would very much like to know about the availability of BHPians presently in Nagpur apart from the aforementioned. We could probably meet on the first or second Sunday i.e. 6th of October or 13th of October, and it's fine by my side if we collectively decide some other date. Looking forward!
Old 31st December 2019, 11:37   #53

Hello there,

Newbie here.

Any chance of meeting fellow senior BHPians from Nagpur on the horizon?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks