Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2008, 09:41   #61
Senior - BHPian

Wow !! Amazing Meet this time :)

We had wonderfull meet this time, every one including kids and elders enjoyed and location, people, rides, food.

Let photos follow the story!!

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1054.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1069.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1075.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1076.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1084.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1085.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1087.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1095.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1096.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1097.jpg
Old 10th August 2008, 09:45   #62
Senior - BHPian

Hari Sir, did you share the lots and lots of ghee(Laddoo) which you had got it from Tirupathi and has the smell gone from your car

Last edited by gowda79 : 10th August 2008 at 09:53.
Old 10th August 2008, 09:51   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hari Sir, did you share the lots and lots of ghee which you had got it from Tirupathi and has the smell gone from your car
Unfortunately I did not get the prasad to the meet, my wife didn't want to mix religion with the forum, and I did not want to mix prasad and egg sandwiches.
Now my car is smelling of egg sandwiches
Old 10th August 2008, 09:53   #64
Senior - BHPian

More photos !!

Uploading more photos!!

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1109.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1121.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1147.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1175.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1187.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1191.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1217.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1218.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1225.jpg

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1249.jpg
Old 10th August 2008, 09:57   #65
Distinguished - BHPian

Great picures Ravi. I am sure that HM can use the pajero pics for the advt's. Lot better than their current used pics.
Old 10th August 2008, 10:01   #66
Senior - BHPian

Safari guys did not go for offroading drive that's really bad, 2 Safari's spotted and none went tooo bad
Old 10th August 2008, 10:03   #67
Senior - BHPian

Next set of photos :)

I guess we will run out of space to load every picture

Khan_sultan: Very much true that off roading place is good one for sure!

Raghu: Safari owners could make it to the meet even if they had cold and other important commitment so couldnot stay back for long back. It was nice seeing the KING closely which is would be ride in our family. So I appreciated their presence for few hours.

Hope to see you all in Next Meet Next Month !!

Ravi.
Attached Thumbnails
Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1264.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1278.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1281.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1291.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1297.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1300.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1308.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1316.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1322.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1329.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1334.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1341.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1343.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1346.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1351.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1359.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-dscf1284.jpg  

Last edited by ravibhat : 10th August 2008 at 10:20.
Old 10th August 2008, 10:08   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Abhi, I don't know about others but I had to be in Hyderabad yesterday for a meeting.

I missed it for sure.
We missed you for sure. I heard about you and your photo skills, and always curious to meet you once. Hope to make it in near future...
Old 10th August 2008, 10:14   #69
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
and always curious to meet you once. Hope to make it in near future...
You'll meet me more than once in future. I hope so.
Old 10th August 2008, 10:18   #70
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
...always curious to meet you once...
Quote:

Rudra, was waiting for this response. I could see it coming
Old 10th August 2008, 10:24   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post
I hope I have not missed out anyone.
Hey, you missed out my name...since I did not bring in my "shining red ikon", you exclude my name. That's not fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post
Only drawback of this meet - No MOD or D-BHPian. This is a rare phenomenon in bangalore meets where no MODs or the distinguished ones.
We are all matured guys and does not want to be policed around.

Last edited by snaronikar : 10th August 2008 at 10:29.
Old 10th August 2008, 10:40   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
Hey, you missed out my name...since I did not bring in my "shining red ikon", you exclude my name. That's not fair.
I am extremely sorry Srini !! I was in that gut feeling that I am missing somebody

Abhi
Old 10th August 2008, 10:52   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hope so. I missed you last meet also in Jayamahal palace with Amit, Anirudh, vasu and other. We came to know that you are vey busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Great picures Ravi. I am sure that HM can use the pajero pics for the advt's. Lot better than their current used pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Rudra, was waiting for this response. I could see it coming.
I heard someone saying would be in Palace ground around 9:30-10am
what happened? You did ot get the entrance detials or u r on mobile?

Last edited by aah78 : 10th August 2008 at 21:59. Reason: Posts merged.
Old 10th August 2008, 11:06   #74
BANNED

nice meet guys, keep posting more and more pics
Old 10th August 2008, 11:14   #75
Senior - BHPian

Rajan still has the Monsoon D R I V E sticker on his car

Time for another D R I V E, I would think.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks