Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2008, 01:08   #91
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker View Post
@ Gowda79 I did not have my camera for most of the meet's duration, was busy with the tractor, but some of the people have taken very good snaps of the whole meet, I'm sure the labrador is in one of them.

But I captured him:

Somebody play with me
Attachment 36783
Love the yellow beauty! and all the aspiring tractor drivers . btw Is it a lab or German Shepperd?

Last edited by romyeo4u : 11th August 2008 at 01:09.
Old 11th August 2008, 07:48   #92
BHPian

if you see the pics i have posted - there are both of them - there is a white labrador and there is a german shepherd
and this certainly not offtopic as the canine bhpians were very much part of the meet
Old 11th August 2008, 08:09   #93
BHPian

Wow!! This is awesome. Had to miss as I went to Srisailam. Probably, will be there for the next meet.
Old 11th August 2008, 09:15   #94
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
... Sorry to disappoint you guys, I was not in the right state of mind i.e. Off-road enthu, .... I did feel tempted but then...for next times.....
dadu, you need to bring your bull to the next OTR we have in Bangalore. I will keep you posted. Will bring out th best of the beast.
Old 11th August 2008, 09:56   #95
BANNED

A great one!

My goodness!!
This is one hell of a meet!
All cheers to everybody who made it so nice and great!

More! More! More!
Old 11th August 2008, 10:54   #96
BHPian

Hi All, that was a nice meet! We had a good time, and nice to know a few of you (regret we couldn't stay back for long, though). Thanks to the veterans for the wonderful arrangements made!

Posting a few snaps below.

Pic 1: Akroy with his pride.
Pic 2: No, that's not some car thief sitting next to the seize. It's me!!!
Pic 3: A "WonderWhatHappensNext" quiz by "Wonderwhyme". Answer: Nothing happened. The Pajero held itself firmly against Wonderwhyme's might, and didn't do a wheelie (sorry, no offence meant )
Pic 4: We saw this on the way back. A boy taking a much-needed rest from his heavy chores :(
Attached Thumbnails
Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-img_0340.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-img_0357.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-img_0369.jpg  

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-img_0385.jpg  

Last edited by dkamath : 11th August 2008 at 11:02.
Old 11th August 2008, 10:57   #97

This was my second drive with Team - BHPians..............Had great time…
Thanks a lot to the organizers who planned it very ….well

cheers
Old 11th August 2008, 11:39   #98
BHPian

Sorry Guys. Got stuck in a minor family crisi over the weekend and could not post earlier. A very well organized and a thoroughly enjoyable meet. Kudos to Hari, Abhi and Mahendran for making it happen. We had a great day and my kids especially had a wonderful time. They played and ran around so much, that when we got home, both of them crashed out.

Bangalore Meet - - Farm, Family, offRoad, Temple and loads of fun. Report & Pics-img_1263.jpg

Cheers,

Rajan
Old 11th August 2008, 11:40   #99
Senior - BHPian

checking out the reverse sensors & discussing some basic things with Dkamath & Pavan kadam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
Dadu - had the same question as Steeroid but then you have answered to that. So what was the session about with the hood of the Safari open?
yes, we did, thats very minor, a paintbrush touchup is what it requires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
Sajands - did you get a chance to have Dadu look at that slight scatch or was that given a back seat in all these exiting things?
Hold on, mine is still a 4x2 but the climb on the farm could have been attempted, although I enjoyed your Off-roading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
dadu, you need to bring your bull to the next OTR we have in Bangalore. I will keep you posted. Will bring out th best of the beast.
Old 11th August 2008, 11:55   #100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchyBoy View Post
Sorry Guys. Got stuck in a minor family crisi over the weekend and could not post earlier. A very well organized and a
This is the best picture posted till date on this Meet.

The two have enjoyed a lot on the meet and tired a lot
Old 11th August 2008, 12:08   #101
Senior - BHPian

PatchyBoy, nice capture.

Car/TBHPians count on the rise at Bangy . And have aleast one 4x4 machine everytime.

Did mcl do a drift or talk about Yokos for the tractor?

And where's Mag these days?
Old 11th August 2008, 12:25   #102
BHPian

This thread has run into 7 pages already??! Wow. Just goes to show how popular it was. Guess one of the better ones Bangalore, or Team-Bhp for that matter, has seen.
My first post after the meet! Very well organised by mjothi, akroy and lukeskywalker. I know this has been said umpteen times before, but they deserve to be thanked again! So...Thank you guys! Everything was super smooth.
Special thanks to jassi and jaguar for letting me ride shotgun with them, after the friends I was supposed to ride with passed out cold after a heavy night out with the umm '42.8% v/v'.
Looking forward to the next one guys!
Old 11th August 2008, 12:32   #103
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
Hold on, mine is still a 4x2 but the climb on the farm could have been attempted....
Dadu, you start coming to OTR's and you will realize what a 4x2 can do in capable hands. Some of fellow jeepers come in MM540 2WD and are able to do 'most' of the terrain except a few technical stretches.

Bring out your bull to the OTR's and you will yourself be surprised at the capabilities of your machine.
Old 11th August 2008, 13:13   #104
BHPian

Hari, mjothi and akroy, thanks for the great meet. aka the gentler side of teambhp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BomBatt View Post
After the meet, me and my wifey headed straight to forum mall. I had already booked 2 tickets for The Dark Knight. It was 11:30 pm when we reached home.
weekend.
BomBatt,

We were in forum till the evening too

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Dadu, you start coming to OTR's and you will realize what a 4x2 can do in capable hands. Some of fellow jeepers come in MM540 2WD and are able to do 'most' of the terrain except a few technical stretches.

Bring out your bull to the OTR's and you will yourself be surprised at the capabilities of your machine.
In that case can I come with my Scorpio? boy that would be fun.
Old 11th August 2008, 13:14   #105
BHPian

It was wonderful reading about the meet guys. You all seemed to be having a great time.

@PatchyBoy: That is a super photo of your kids.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks