Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2008, 16:39   #76
Distinguished - BHPian

Good Show. 10 people IN

I have a meeting ending at 6:00pm and plan to leave immediately after that. I should reach the venue around 7:30pm after grappling with all the traffic that comes my way

Anybody coming in early?
Old 12th September 2008, 16:56   #77
BHPian

May be all who can, must arrive early as there is no point wasting time. We have only 3 hrs.
Old 12th September 2008, 17:02   #78
BHPian

1. kkr2k2
2. mezereo
3. cooldude
4. rider60
5. mobike008
6. himanshu
7. Arun-aka absynthguzzler
8. Hillram ( He mentioned, will join in directly from airport)
9. vnabhi---I'm in, guys!
10. huntrz(Naveen)
11. Windsurfer - Late entries
12. visu03 - Late entries
Old 12th September 2008, 17:39   #79
Distinguished - BHPian

I am free now but, if i leave now and reach the venue, the hotel folks may think i have taken thier offer a bit too seriously. So will start around 6pm from office

Some latest updates :

1. kkr2k2
2. mezereo
3. cooldude
4. rider60
5. mobike008
6. himanshu ( Stuck at Bangalore airport, will come in late-around 9pm or later)
8. Hillram ( Just spoke to him, he too at bangalore airport, will come in late)
10. huntrz(Naveen)

I am there by 7:30pm latest. Anybody who can make it by then, let's start the party from thereoncheers:
Old 12th September 2008, 18:16   #80
Distinguished - BHPian

Some last minute updates :

1. kkr2k2
2. mezereo
3. cooldude
4. rider60
5. mobike008
6. himanshu ( Stuck at Bangalore airport, will come in late-around 9pm or later)
8. Hillram ( Just spoke to him, he too at bangalore airport, will come in late)
10. huntrz(Naveen)
13. Ram ( Non-TBHP)
14. Vikram ( Non-TBHP)

A couple of my friends may also join
Old 13th September 2008, 12:38   #81
Distinguished - BHPian

Looks like people have not yet gotten out of the slumber

Wonderful meet guys had a great time as usual. Raj, please post the pics asap

Now, the next meet is on Sep 27 which is going to be a drive. Check out the meet section for more details
Old 13th September 2008, 16:07   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Looks like people have not yet gotten out of the slumber

Wonderful meet guys had a great time as usual. Raj, please post the pics asap
Hey Avi, some of us don't have the luxury of a Saturday off you see :-( .

All in all was a fun meet and was great to see you guys. Shiva, was nice of you to drop in yaar.

Have a few fuzzy mobile cam pics, to say the least. Which I shall post, for am sure if we are gonna wait for Raj to do the honours, it's going to be one helluva long wait .

Fuzzy or whatever, here they are. Something is better than nothing as they say (Ok Ok, Nothing is better than nonsense, but hell it's something guys)

Hyderabad Dinner/Drinks meet-img00602.jpg

Hyderabad Dinner/Drinks meet-img00603.jpg

Hyderabad Dinner/Drinks meet-img00604.jpg

Hyderabad Dinner/Drinks meet-img00606.jpg

Raj (kkrkrrrkkk22kk2) blowing away to glory

Hyderabad Dinner/Drinks meet-img00607.jpg

Well, one thing I am pretty sure about guys, the Katriya group is going to be very wary about letting the Hyderabadi's of TeamBHP anywhere near their group hotels for sure. The last meet at FK C'lantro, they stopped their offers after our visit. Last night, if not this morning, am sure KDR would have had a meeting to discuss the same too 100%.

mezereo was the only one who loved the live ghazals being played. He seem to be totally in awe and was seen getting up a few times from his seat to offer the singer accolades. Maybe, mezereo would stop by and post his comments on this?
Old 13th September 2008, 19:50   #83
Distinguished - BHPian

Suren, thanks for posting the pictures. As you rightly said, something is better than nothing

Raj, now your excuse of the comp not working won't do this time!
Old 13th September 2008, 22:46   #84
BHPian

A fresher's view of the inside for the ones who were outside KDR,Hyderabad

Some old , some young , some new, some been there and done that, some running away from home , some waiting to get back home for reasons best kept till drunk next time,some influenced with booze , others influenced with laughter , some influenced with seniority , some with innocence ,one's whose lives are settled and ones yet to start(congrats to yash).you had the D.I.Y kind , u had the " i got my tools waiting at home" kind and then you had the ones who didn't know where to find his own tool. I've certainly never ever come across this kind of a cocktail ( a good one).

In all my years, the experience has been about finding people of your own wavelength and it normaly ends up being the same age group. To be in a room where there was 3 generations of minds thinking and talking together is something amazing and i dont mean just the automotive side.All in all ive only just concluded that this kind of an event is never to be missed.When people talk about value addition to their lifestyles , this is certainly one.One tends to stop thinking about a few things as he/she passes certain ages, being an inventor i can only feel that a meet like this opens my eyes to things i probably stopped/start thinking.I couldn't ask for anything better.

Just the fact that a simple topic such as cars/bikes can be used as an excuse to integrate is wonderful.As they say, the guy who invented the first wheel was a brainy chap , the one who invented the other three was the genius. In the same vein, a thumbs up to one one who came up with T-BHP and a big hats off to the chap who posted the very first " lets meet up" thread.

To end the the evening with everyone sharing a moment appreciating each ones mode of transport was just the perfect ending as a tribute to the reason that brought us all together.

cheers to everyone and hope to catch up next time . Else , maybe you all should plan a road trip to arunachal.

arun
Old 13th September 2008, 23:02   #85

Sorry guys i missed it this time, was struck up at office till late as there was a module sign off.
Pics shows that you guys had a great time. As usual Kudos to Mr. Raj (the all K`s) for organizing the meet.

catch up with you all for the next meet.
Old 14th September 2008, 00:26   #86
Senior - BHPian

twister aka deepak,
the credit goes to mobike(avinash) for organizing the meet. I am just a co-ordinator.
Old 14th September 2008, 11:59   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twister_In View Post
Sorry guys i missed it this time, was struck up at office till late as there was a module sign off.
Pics shows that you guys had a great time. As usual Kudos to Mr. Raj (the all K`s) for organizing the meet.

catch up with you all for the next meet.
Twister ,
Even me too. feel so embarrassing to miss my first Opportunity to meet all BHPians. I too struck up with my release work. Hope all at the meet have a wonderful time. Mobike Thank to for Organizing such a Event. Good Job.
Old 14th September 2008, 12:02   #88
Distinguished - BHPian

@Arun, that was a wonderful perspective of how you viewed the evening. it was great having you with us all and hope to see you more regularly.

Do join us for the Sep 27th drive, the thread is already up in the meet section.

Now Raj, i am planning to send some goons over to your place and you know the reason why
Old 14th September 2008, 12:17   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Now Raj, i am planning to send some goons over to your place and you know the reason why
Make sure they are well built, i have lot of work for them here at our farm. Apart from the fee you pay to them, i will also give them some batha every day. Do tell them to prepare themselves for hands full of work for one week.

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 14th September 2008 at 12:19.
Old 14th September 2008, 12:21   #90
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Make sure they are well built, i have lot of work for them here at our farm. Apart from the fee you pay to them, i will also give them some batha every day. Do tell them to prepare themselves for hands full of work for one week.
What nerve, there you slither in and that too without the report or the snaps.

Who needs goons, guess it'd be a pleasure for me to ruin my Sunday and drive all the way to your farm to you know what. See violence is better done than said. You just wait kkkrrrrkkkkkkkkrrrr, you making us all go GRRRRRRRRR....
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks