Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2008, 00:44   #121
Senior - BHPian

Haha yea i forgot, we were all having paan in the last shot. and we made sure the guy captured the volga on top!
Old 14th September 2008, 01:06   #122
BHPian

Nice.. I see a NO SMOKING sign outside Volga. So did you break the rules
Old 14th September 2008, 01:09   #123
Senior - BHPian

It was a nice meeting where we actually discussed a lot of things. Autopsyche's wheels drew deserving glances and I was in a mood to skip the beer and stand by its side jsut to make the gazers envious.
Overall we had a nice time broke up around 2200 hrs and no one noticed as the time just flew past. Autopsyche was badgered with a lot of mod queries and he almost came to the brink of calling it as a business meet and charge us by the hour.lol.
Shashank's street experiences were too good and am sure a lot of people would have been grateful to us for keeping him off the roads for those few hours.
Asthedivx had driven straight to the meeting place from Agra and the coke he had hopefully made him loose his tiredness even before he reached home to his family and his new little bundle of joy. He was the only one having coke in VOLGA and even the waiters were a bit afraid of him and fervently prayed that he continues on coke. With his build and 3 beers who knows...
Abhi was the quiet charmer of the evening and was the youngest too. He had to literally sneak his way up and order beer in our name as the sign prominently said, No beer to Patrons below 21, 22, 25, who cares afterall he was not a patron but a bhpian.

Last edited by wanderernomad : 14th September 2008 at 01:10. Reason: Spell check, after what I have heard of our mods, I have decieded to be very very careful here while typing.
Old 14th September 2008, 10:11   #124
BHPian

Well a lovely mini meet, where we 5 really got to share hilarious road experiences, just enough to settle everyone in a light mood with beer complimenting the mood.
We all had our little share of snacks and was really good to know wanderernomad and ashthedivx with whom i have had very little interaction in the past.

Everybody is busy with the world making you keep on your toes every minute but a getogether like this makes your day. So i do humbly request everybody to eagerly and enthusiastically participate in the next meet, whenever it happens as it has been quite a long time all of us has got to meet each other.]

"@wanderernomad after what I have heard of our mods, I have decieded to be very very careful here while typing."
i do get your point there but lets keep it hush shall we!!...LOLzzzzz!!
Old 14th September 2008, 10:16   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitahuja View Post
Nice.. I see a NO SMOKING sign outside Volga. So did you break the rules
As much as i would have liked to but we did'nt. Me and Shashank were the only 2 smokers and surprisingly it was the first time for both of us that we had beer for a couple of hours without a single smoke. Ofcourse the moment we came out we vented out our urges to smoke with relief.

But i must say time really flew by with all those hilarious moments shared by everyone.
Volga is a decent place if a group of people are going out to sit down over a beer and have a light conversation without blaring music.
Old 15th September 2008, 09:40   #126
BHPian

seems you guys had a ball.

Most Viewed