Senior - BHPian

Had a mast mini meet. Attendees:
1. Fatal3rror
2. Shrivz
3. krazydriver84
4. shuvd
5. razor4077
6. NOS Power
7. Shrivz's friend, Mukul (am bad at names... hope I didn't mess that up!)
Special Guest Appearance: vro(7)m - stayed all of 10 minutes!

planet_rocker & Ace6120 (Karan) couldn't make it due to some family commitments.

We met at the Kebab-e-que (?) at the Astor. They do have some really good kebabs. Kebabs of course complement liquid refreshments very well, and the latter was present in generous amounts!
It was a fun couple of hours, spent talking about very varied subjects, most of which should not be repeated on a public forum. Lol. What we missed out on was taking pictures. I guess that was planet's department... we were too busy drinking and eating :P

Checked out Gautam's far travelled Esteem. UP registered, used to reside in Maharashtra, now in Bengal. Very cross-country! Other rides on hand were NOS's nicely restored Zen, a Santro KD had borrowed and my Scorpio.

vro(7)m's Baleno was checked out by some of the junta before he left.

And that's pretty much it. Not much to report really... just a nice mini meet with some good food & drinks and great company. Was very nice to see shrivz & KD in Cal. Hope you guys are back again soon!
Old 15th September 2008, 09:53   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor4077 View Post
Had a mast mini meet. Attendees:
1. Fatal3rror
2. Shrivz
3. krazydriver84
4. shuvd
5. razor4077
6. NOS Power
7. Shrivz's friend, Mukul (am bad at names... hope I didn't mess that up!)
Special Guest Appearance: vro(7)m - stayed all of 10 minutes!

planet_rocker & Ace6120 (Karan) couldn't make it due to some family commitments.

We met at the Kebab-e-que (?) at the Astor. They do have some really good kebabs. Kebabs of course complement liquid refreshments very well, and the latter was present in generous amounts!
It was a fun couple of hours, spent talking about very varied subjects, most of which should not be repeated on a public forum. Lol. What we missed out on was taking pictures. I guess that was planet's department... we were too busy drinking and eating :P

Checked out Gautam's far travelled Esteem. UP registered, used to reside in Maharashtra, now in Bengal. Very cross-country! Other rides on hand were NOS's nicely restored Zen, a Santro KD had borrowed and my Scorpio.

vro(7)m's Baleno was checked out by some of the junta before he left.

And that's pretty much it. Not much to report really... just a nice mini meet with some good food & drinks and great company. Was very nice to see shrivz & KD in Cal. Hope you guys are back again soon!
Apologies for the delay in writing in soo late. Was out of connectivity.

First it was an awesome T-Bhp meet in isshhtyle

As razor put it - Awesome Kebabs. Had missed astor for long time. Was looking forward to meeting planet as well but we all understand. It ok. Abar hobe planet! Kudos to planet for setting up the meet. And high salutes to the crazy duo for driving down from pune. Am still looking forward to that PM regarding the GT 937s.

Checked out Vroom's baleno - Was a sweet ride, Saw Razor's scorpio and its number plates seemed very familiar to me. Still can't figure out why they seem so familiar to me, maybe i had chepoed you once. But seriously a sweet ride. you should consider putting those HID's that GD has, will look awesome. By the way my santro wasn't borrowed, its part of our stable only, its just I hate the car now, because everybody has ruined it back home without maintaining it.

All in all it was a very good meet. A lot of talk about cars and stuff, bitched about a couple of cars as well, and spoke about people who had money and no brains. The interesting topics (Albanians, Tantra, etc) started flowing after the drinks started flowing more freely.

Looking forward to another meet when I am down in november. Surprise me guys, wouldn't mind some albanian company as well.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks