Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2008, 21:38   #16
BHPian

Lol , the BOB sounds a bit harsh , but yeah , Anyone who prefers spirits is requested to bring their own. Beer and Food will be provided. Depending on the headcount, we can either have a BBQ or a good home cooked meal.
This isn’t a formal party or any such sort.Being a weekday event, its best to keep the meeting light and chilled out. I’m hoping this would get more people to come over instead of assuming it’s just a drinking session at the boozers!!

Location wise, it’s just off Secunderabad-Tarnaka Main Road, before the flyover. Ill put up a wikimapia or gmap soon to assist you’ll in directions.

Everyone is more than welcome if they're comfy about the idea , else we'll leave it to Avi to secure a good place. He seems to know the right places and was quite eventful last time around!

Cheers
Arun.

Last edited by absynthguzzler : 12th October 2008 at 21:41.
Old 12th October 2008, 22:07   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
Lol , the BOB sounds a bit harsh , but yeah , Anyone who prefers spirits is requested to bring their own. Beer and Food will be provided. Depending on the headcount, we can either have a BBQ or a good home cooked meal.
This isn’t a formal party or any such sort.Being a weekday event, its best to keep the meeting light and chilled out. I’m hoping this would get more people to come over instead of assuming it’s just a drinking session at the boozers!!

Location wise, it’s just off Secunderabad-Tarnaka Main Road, before the flyover. Ill put up a wikimapia or gmap soon to assist you’ll in directions.

Everyone is more than welcome if they're comfy about the idea , else we'll leave it to Avi to secure a good place. He seems to know the right places and was quite eventful last time around!

Cheers
Arun.

Address and Map will be Pm'ed to everyone once list is confirmed. Will not be posting the map on public forum.

Cheers
Old 13th October 2008, 10:32   #18
Senior - BHPian

Thanks a lot for the offer Arun. That is really generous of you. Count me in.
Old 13th October 2008, 11:22   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Here is the updated list :

Mobike008 (Avinash)
Khan
Kkrk2 ( Raj)
Absynthguzzler ( Arun)
Potlaravi ( Ravi)

Freakster ( Amrut)
Cooldude ( Karan)

Now guys, here is the confirmation of people at Abysnthguzzler's home, please confirm ASAP :-

Mobike008 (Avinash)
Absynthguzzler ( Arun)

Cooldude ( Karan)

@Rider60, Are you not joining?
Old 13th October 2008, 21:44   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

No other confirmations? Also, i dont see reconfirmations of the folks who confirmed that the decided venue is alright. Please do ASAP

I spoke to Khan and he does not seem to have Internet access so i am going to pick him up on the way and reach Arun's home. Let me know if someone else want to join us.

Let's make it an early to start and early to finish affair
Old 13th October 2008, 22:19   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
No other confirmations? Also, i dont see reconfirmations of the folks who confirmed that the decided venue is alright. Please do ASAP

I spoke to Khan and he does not seem to have Internet access so i am going to pick him up on the way and reach Arun's home. Let me know if someone else want to join us.

Let's make it an early to start and early to finish affair

Lol, Dude i gotta give it to you for your efforts!!.Must say hats off.Seems like the numbers are going to be low as thought so on a weekday.I think KKRR2(and something more) is still recovering from his Yercaud meet and he will make it . I Sent a txt to Sagar(furioussphinx)and not got a reply as of yet.Will confirm with Yashraj(Rider60) tomorrow since he's busy with some MBA exams.

But all in all i think we'll have some suprise calls asking for directions tomorrow .

over and out.
Arun
Old 13th October 2008, 22:32   #22
BHPian

Hey Arun, sorry about the sms and couldnt call back. My mobile conked off again. Well guys, I really dont know if ill come or not. Got my exams around the corner and its high time I began my preparation. So I might sit and study tom...but you never know when I would have a mood swing So, maybe.
Old 13th October 2008, 22:38   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
Hey Arun, sorry about the sms and couldnt call back. My mobile conked off again. Well guys, I really dont know if ill come or not. Got my exams around the corner and its high time I began my preparation. So I might sit and study tom...but you never know when I would have a mood swing So, maybe.

no issues kid, you best get cracking on your preparations then. Its cool if you cant make it.best of luck.

Arun
Old 13th October 2008, 22:40   #24
BHPian

Quote:
no issues kid, you best get cracking on your preparations then. Its cool if you cant make it.best of luck.

Arun
Hmmm, when are everyone meeting up and any clue how long it would go on upto? (I know its a stupid question but am trying to multitask )
Old 13th October 2008, 22:45   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Hmmm, when are everyone meeting up and any clue how long it would go on upto? (I know its a stupid question but am trying to multitask )

This you'll have to clarify with Avi as to when he's landing here along with Khan.Asking about the end ??? dude , this is a "house" gathering , there aint no rules , so it could be a drop in and drop out or be a drop on sofa at the end , lol. you can chose which option you'd prefer and leave when youre done.
Old 13th October 2008, 22:54   #26
BHPian

Will do a final minute confirmation.

OT : Does anyone have the entire DVD collection of Prison Break?
Old 13th October 2008, 22:55   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Lol, Dude i gotta give it to you for your efforts!!.Must say hats off.Seems like the numbers are going to be low as thought so on a weekday.I think KKRR2(and something more) is still recovering from his Yercaud meet and he will make it . I Sent a txt to Sagar(furioussphinx)and not got a reply as of yet.Will confirm with Yashraj(Rider60) tomorrow since he's busy with some MBA exams.

But all in all i think we'll have some suprise calls asking for directions tomorrow .

over and out.
Arun
Arun, if you say that looks to me that i am not getting paid for my humungous efforts of getting all folks together. How about a fee next time around?

Quote:
Dude, your worried about exams, i am worried about an early morning phone meeting on Wednesday. So, i am planning to head out by latest 10:30pm.

Arun, any idea of call cabs for Khan to go back home to his village ( read, ICRISAT, Patencheru).

We may need to call a cab for him and ensure he heads out by 10:30pm as he has a nice speech to deliver the next day. We don't want him to do that with a bad throat and a hang-over do we?

Added: Forgot to add, if i am able to make my way through the maze of traffic in time, i should be at Arun's place by 7:30pm.

Last edited by mobike008 : 13th October 2008 at 22:59.
Old 13th October 2008, 23:06   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Arun, if you say that looks to me that i am not getting paid for my humungous efforts of getting all folks together. How about a fee next time around?

Dude, your worried about exams, i am worried about an early morning phone meeting on Wednesday. So, i am planning to head out by latest 10:30pm.

Arun, any idea of call cabs for Khan to go back home to his village ( read, ICRISAT, Patencheru).

We may need to call a cab for him and ensure he heads out by 10:30pm as he has a nice speech to deliver the next day. We don't want him to do that with a bad throat and a hang-over do we?

Added: Forgot to add, if i am able to make my way through the maze of traffic in time, i should be at Arun's place by 7:30pm.
As much as i have seen a Timbuctoo for real in India! I dont know where in the world Patencheru is!.But its cool , booking a cab is no issues . We'll find out from Khanonce he arrives about his tour expense being bourne by him or company , lol . based on that we'll book an indica or innova .
Old 13th October 2008, 23:08   #29
BHPian

Just a quick update , WE might have our very own Hyderabad's Distinguished Bhp'ian DKG (aka Mr Deepak) also joining us tomorrow .
Old 14th October 2008, 01:17   #30
Senior - BHPian

aha! Now I need to confirm online as well!!! I think I spoke with most of them that I will be there for the meet on the phone, Arun's place will be on my way home from office.

Hey! one more thing, as I am unable to post the pics of our Yercaud - Interstate meet, If you guys are interested, I will show the pics tomorrow(with some little description). BTW, arun do you have a card reader which can read both XD and SD??? Anyways, I will bring the USB cable along.

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 14th October 2008 at 01:18.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks