Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2008, 10:47   #16
Senior - BHPian

Awesome meet guys,
Unfortunately Sunday mornings I return home around that time so I dont think I can ever make it for idlies in time.
I did miss a good meet though.
Lovely pics guys.
Cheers
Old 27th October 2008, 11:03   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Did you see an indicab that almost crashed on to me from behind while I was trying to overtake a KSRTC bus? An idiotic bunch of cabbies were in that car.

- Jag
I saw that. The guy was seriously out of his mind. He was literally on top of Jag's Ikon. Finally, he overtook the Ikon from the left! If that wasnt enough he was playing cat-and-mouse with the KSRTC bus who finally let him overtake with a wave of the hand. It was evident the guy was on a suicide mission.

Meanwhile, here are the RR pics we had clicked. Jag's Ikon also features in the pic.

Thatte Idly Meet - Tumkur-img_3096.jpg

Thatte Idly Meet - Tumkur-img_3098.jpg
Old 27th October 2008, 14:28   #18
Senior - BHPian

@ Steeroid
Quote:
Is that the Jain temple atop a hill thats roughly opposite the Industrial Estate before Tumkur?
No, that is not the same temple, this one is after Tumkur, the one you are talking about is just before you reach Kyathsandra. I too have climbed up the hill to visit the Jain temple, when we had gone there during our college days, the priest gave us the keys and asked us to go open it ourselves and see it as he was done with the puja for the day.
Old 27th October 2008, 14:37   #19
Senior - BHPian

The temple up there is of Lord Narsimha. I had visited to this place around 3 years back. Its a very old temple probably they have repainted the temple now.
Old 28th October 2008, 01:10   #20
BHPian

Hari, great photos, interesting report and looks like the four of you had a good time. Thanks for posting. We would probably have joined you had we not been up at night. Didn't want to start halucinating in the day, would we now??
Old 28th October 2008, 13:08   #21
BHPian

I almost did :(.. Should have stayed with you guys.
Old 28th October 2008, 16:40   #22
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

That was a lovely meet. Thanks guys for turning up. I too have a few pics pre-meet. Shall post them up for all those who missed the night out.

@ Vijay : I actually did manage to capture you but its way beyond focus. Either ways, you should have joined us when the other riders dropped out.
Old 29th October 2008, 11:35   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Nice new concept guys, driving out for some hot Idli and Dosa's. I think we will plan something like that in Hyderabad soon.

But, as you know Hyderabad is full of nawabs and most of us don't see the day starting before 11AM, so it would be certainly an uphill task.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks