Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th November 2008, 11:52   #76
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman91 View Post
@jay: When I wake up
That i know Mr.Kumbakaran, what time ? coz if i cant go with the others then i thought i can hitch a ride with you...
Old 8th November 2008, 13:20   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by valhallen.282 View Post
Two VERY IMPORTANT things.
1) can everyone please make it clear from which side they are travelling and what vehicle.
2) can you please leave your number with one of the organising or senior members so it will be easier to manage and coordinate tomorrow.
also one question from me. anyone heading out from airport road or ulsoor? i can get there myself but i'm travelling alone as of now.
1) Starting from Marthahalli Outer ring road near Jalsa Restaurant. -Krpuram - hebbal -Destination by Civic

2)Phone number - I'm PMing to Lukesywalker.
Old 8th November 2008, 13:25   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker View Post
Kindly bring along mats/dhurries to spread on the ground, also carry plenty of drinking water, not too many places where we get water/eats.
Yes mats are must. I will be carrying a 20 lit water bottle so pls bring atleast a lit bottle with yourself so that you can fillup the water from the 20 lit bottle.
Old 8th November 2008, 14:42   #79
Senior - BHPian

If u guys happen to see this thread, pls sms your phone numbers (if you already have not given it to us) to either me or Akroy in the following format:

Handle in Tbhp- Name,car in which you will be coming.

My number is: 9844206009
Akroy: 9845554781

Please try and make it to the meeting point at 7 am, I will also try and make it
Old 8th November 2008, 17:45   #80
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Surprised to see others are more in a hurry than you yourself to see and play with your kids... some even think they missed your wedding... and here i was thinking child marriage is illegal . Are you taking the swift for the meet ? Is 0111 coming along ? let me know soon as i'll have to decide.
Neither of us are in a hurry Jay. Yeah, I have been congratulated via PM's for my marriage (that I myself missed) by atleast 40 members .

Yes, I am taking the swift for the meet, 0111 is coming with me too. I'll have to pick her up at 7am from her house. You can join us. So where do we meet?

Also, we wont be joining for lunch. We will split when the rest head for lunch, need to be at a friends birthday party.
Old 8th November 2008, 18:51   #81
RGP
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Anybody going via outer ring road marthahalli krpuram ? If so I can follow ur car
I plan to travel from Maratahalli/ORR junction via Airport Road. Glad to have company.
Old 8th November 2008, 22:29   #82
BHPian

Will be coming from Jalahali.

Hari sir, I have messaged you my number.
Old 8th November 2008, 23:33   #83
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
You can join us. So where do we meet?

Also, we wont be joining for lunch. We will split when the rest head for lunch, need to be at a friends birthday party.
Spoke to Amit sometime back, i'll be coming with him in the morning. We plan to leave a little late, so you carry on dude, i'll meet you guys later. Shall call you in the morning.
Old 8th November 2008, 23:51   #84
BHPian

Slight change of plans. I will join you guys in the morning but have to leave early. Apparently the wedding reception that I thought was in the evening is actually in the afternoon...why do people do this I ask??

Rahul, now that you've gotten married (and not told/called most of us) please make sure you don't have your reception (for which you will call us all) on a Sunday afternoon!
Old 9th November 2008, 06:53   #85
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartikkumar View Post
Rahul, now that you've gotten married (and not told/called most of us) please make sure you don't have your reception (for which you will call us all) on a Sunday afternoon!
Sure Karthik. I shall have it during the early hours of Sunday morning. Would like to see how many would attend a breakfast reception . Maybe that could only be our meet?

Anyways, we shall be off to the meeting point in about 30 mins from now. See you guys there.
Old 9th November 2008, 20:08   #86
Team-BHP Support

Go to report thread for updates and photos.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks