Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2009, 08:44   #241

spare the research executive-yohan (CCC)

Common guys,i know that cyrus's shannni seems to not match with the scorpios,but then again ,hes doing a great job of testing the resilience of how many times the the 4wd car fails.
Hos job title is research excustive-which should rather be Car research after damage-executive,but never the less,even "Einstein" bless his soul tried more than a thousand times to make a light bulb,finally when he did manage to light one up,he said i dint fail i only learnt one thousand and thirty three ways of not making a light bulb.

So basically cyrus is a hidden gem for mahindra,because the day he drives a car and it doesnt land up with any mechanical problems-that day mahindra will be stock rich.
One more thing i admire in Cyrus-notice "the love for stress testing,and i will survive attitude" that Cyrus has,youll notice the other driver getting "harrowed",but Cyrus just smiles to himself everytime he sticks her (ie:the scorpio) back in the muck,inspite of fully knowing hes asking for it,but still he plays a game of "gadi ka shatranj",and may be one day he will succeed and the car will survive.,

You see their is some joy in failure too,because u then know that your not very far from Success again.

Last edited by Rehaan : 1st February 2009 at 19:34. Reason: Post edited. Please note that foul language is against the TBHP rules, even when used indirectly/implied.
Old 16th November 2009, 11:08   #242
BHPian

19th Nov - 22th Nov Autocar Show 2009?? shall we have another thread for this or continue on this?? whats the plan guys?
Old 16th November 2009, 11:19   #243
Senior - BHPian

There is a new thread for the 2009 Autocar show here

This thread is closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks