Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2009, 06:59   #16
BANNED

hello guys vijay here i am from india(hyd)..persuing my HR in middlesex university

has been silent from many days ...recently came to uk 1 month back ...
let me know if thr r any meets
Old 19th February 2009, 13:43   #17
BHPian

Zenopio - Read my last post..
Old 19th February 2009, 15:34   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir Taheer View Post
There's a supercar meet on the 22nd of March @ Virgina Water - West of London.

Anyone interested in coming along?
This sounds like good fun! I already have plans of going hiking in Snowdonia that weekend though!
Old 19th February 2009, 16:02   #19
BHPian

The hiking part sounds like fun too... You going to climb Snowdon? Its beautiful up there..
Old 21st February 2009, 07:38   #20
BHPian

It's been ages since I visited Team-BHP and now when I visit it after a gap of more than a month I see that my thread has bewn revived.

The plan sounds really exciting, I'm in.
Old 23rd February 2009, 20:28   #21
BHPian

Hey Sam Thanks for the invite but will have give it a miss this time as I'll be in Bristol that weekend.

I didn't know a UK thread existed. But I'll keep a close watch on this for any future meets!
Old 23rd February 2009, 20:38   #22
BHPian

Your Welcome Sad you cant be there, i guess there will be future meets like this one.

Well its not really a UK thread i guess it was started for a meet at ROC, maybe someone should ask for the title to be changed.

If anyones interested - I am going to be in London from the friday but driving back upto Birmingham after the meet - So if anyone needs a ride, please let me know.
Old 23rd February 2009, 22:03   #23
BHPian

Ya the orignal plan was to meet for the ROC but that never saw the light of the day.

It's great that thread is atleast going somewhere and the word about the meet is spreading. Hey Sameer, if you are going to be in Birmi this Friday then we can have a mini meet there, what say ?

Oh and BTW can you give me more details about the exciting London supercar meet so that I can book my bus tickets accordingly.
Old 24th February 2009, 13:36   #24
BHPian

Yeah i will be around birmingham and i'm not doing anything this weekend so i'd be up for the mini meet. I've actually moved out of Birmingham and moved into Hinckley (Closer to work).

The Supercar meet is organised by Piston Heads (Its on the website, under the meet section), on the 22nd of March at Virginia Waters. Virginia Waters is a massive park not very far from Windsor and Ascot. 90% i should be in london that weekend anyways so ill be there, unless something silly pops up at work or elsewhere.
Old 22nd March 2009, 04:05   #25
BHPian

Roll call anybody ?
I will be there tomorrow. Sammer, are you coming and what about the rest of the BHPian UK gang ?
Old 23rd March 2009, 20:14   #26
BHPian

How was it guys? Post some pics!!

I just got back from a hike to Snowdon, and am pretty much crushed right now!
Old 31st March 2009, 12:57   #27
BHPian

Another opportunity to plan a meet - 3-4May there is the National Kit Car Show at Stoneleigh Park. Its free to enter if you arrive in a Kit car, otherwise i think its £10-15, not sure. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Old 31st March 2009, 13:23   #28
BHPian

Bit more info on the show -

There's meant to be about 4000 cars on show + Live actions areans with rides in Dakar 4x4's and a chance to test drive a westfield (full english licence required + a small fee).

I'll probably be going with a friend whos entered his car in the show, but may drive along in my own car, so if anyone needs a lift from around coventry i could do that.

The show is on Sunday 3rd of May and Monday 4th of May from 9:30am - 5pm. Entry is free if you come along in a kit car, otherwise is £10 in advance and £12 at the door. Stoneleigh park is in warwickshire, and too far from the M40.
Old 3rd April 2009, 22:45   #29
BHPian

Hello I have come up with another ambitious plan - I am going to silverstone and plan to buy the copse e tikets(170 GBP) . The transport is again courtesy megabus(25 GBP inlcuding return).

Now what I want to ask is whether I have choosen the right place to watch the race and the right transport as well ?

Oh and BTW anyone interested in coming along ?
Old 1st February 2017, 01:10   #30
BHPian

Team-BHP UK meet

@Mods:Tried searching for a related thread but could not find one. Hence starting a new one. Pls merge if a similar thread exists

Calling all BHPians stationed in the UK. I see a lot of BHPian whose current location is in the UK. I was hoping we can try and meet up at a suitable destination.

I suggest a meet in London in the first week of March. Let me know your thoughts. We can build upon this plan based on the responses.

BTW: I stay at Portsmouth

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks