Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2009, 16:23   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I was speaking to Hillram and kkrk2 and Warangal came into mind.

Its a nice short sweet ride of 130kms one way and lovely, no traffic highway. There are some good attractions like 1000 pillar temple, NIN and a good restuarant that i know for lunch there etc.
NIN- you mean National Institute of Nutrition, Tarnaka?? If so, whatever do you find there as an attraction?? Or is it too personal for me to ask?

Oh, and do include Singapore (Sanskruti) township as well, its right on the Wgl. highway 6km from Uppal!

Anyways, I'd second hillram- 26th ain't possible even for me. So maybe in a future meet...

Last edited by Stanher : 8th January 2009 at 16:27.
Old 8th January 2009, 17:17   #47
BHPian

Guys, as you know I am a Newbie to the Team BHP world but Warangal definitely sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Please count me in too for the 25th + 1 of my friends who is also a Newbie. Please let me know when do we meet to finalize this. Thanks
Old 8th January 2009, 17:58   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
My take is we continue ,would be a good opportunity to unwind (after all we all have some kind of problems in life ) and the best way to deviate from it is mingle with good friends.
Agree with you, except that let's curb our expenditure to minimum as i am worried about my 2 square meals ( mind you, i eat only 2) from next month.. If things get worse, least we can do is a in-city meet!

Btw, i am entrusted the job of pacifying the customers and associates so playing a dual role and my hands are so full, i have no time to think of my fate..heheheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen91 View Post
I too agree!I guess the situation isin't conducive enough to continue with the proposed meet, however the call can be taken by Avi,Hillram,Amit,Rajesh..
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
nice to see your spirit Rajesh. lets hear the opinions of other Satyamites here (Avi...and who else?)
See the list in Zen91, thats the bunch of people sobbing away.

Apart from them, we have quite a few others that i know but who are not regulars on tbhp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
NIN- you mean National Institute of Nutrition, Tarnaka?? If so, whatever do you find there as an attraction?? Or is it too personal for me to ask?

Oh, and do include Singapore (Sanskruti) township as well, its right on the Wgl. highway 6km from Uppal!

Anyways, I'd second hillram- 26th ain't possible even for me. So maybe in a future meet...
Dude, i meant NIT in Warangal and if you dont know let me tell you, i am in sales and i was just selling Warangal to you folks. I know that there is nothing in NIT and it was just a way of saying things, if you know what i mean.

Btw, we are going on Jan 25th and not Jan 26th. If you can come, that's cool. If you cannot, then mebbe next time!!!!
Old 8th January 2009, 19:11   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Agree with you, except that let's curb our expenditure to minimum as i am worried about my 2 square meals ( mind you, i eat only 2) from next month.. If things get worse, least we can do is a in-city meet!

Btw, i am entrusted the job of pacifying the customers and associates so playing a dual role and my hands are so full, i have no time to think of my fate..heheheh

See the list in Zen91, thats the bunch of people sobbing away.

Apart from them, we have quite a few others that i know but who are not regulars on tbhp.

Dude, i meant NIT in Warangal and if you dont know let me tell you, i am in sales and i was just selling Warangal to you folks. I know that there is nothing in NIT and it was just a way of saying things, if you know what i mean.

Btw, we are going on Jan 25th and not Jan 26th. If you can come, that's cool. If you cannot, then mebbe next time!!!!
Its cool for Jan 25th, I will keep a check for regular updates on this thread
Old 8th January 2009, 22:36   #50
Distinguished - BHPian

@Nikhil, Welcome onboard.

It would be lovely to have you with us on Jan 25th. Please continue to follow the developments on this thread ( though i can guarantee, it ain't gonna be as volatile as Satyam Fiasco)
Old 8th January 2009, 23:29   #51
BHPian

Quote:
@Nikhil, Welcome onboard.

It would be lovely to have you with us on Jan 25th. Please continue to follow the developments on this thread ( though i can guarantee, it ain't gonna be as volatile as Satyam Fiasco)
well said mobike008.I have got TBHP website open most of the time. So I can see it
Old 8th January 2009, 23:36   #52
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Ok...glad to read the clarification.

Quote:
Sorry bhai, 25th I've got a function to attend........cannot miss!
Plus I guess I'll also need to devote some time to get my ride all ready for the 26th- any last minute tweaks so she doesn't run solely on hope for the rally! hehe..
So yeah mebbe next time it will be.
And mebbe with my "new" ride then! (yet to disclose it! )

Last edited by Stanher : 8th January 2009 at 23:41.
Old 9th January 2009, 09:13   #53
Senior - BHPian

Hi,
Nice to see the enthusiasm of Avi, Rajesh and others in these trying times.

You all shall be fine and we are with you!!
Old 9th January 2009, 12:46   #54
BHPian

Updating the list ,replacing himanshu bhai with nikhil as the former has confirmed non availability...

Destination: Warangal ( 130 Kms One-Way)
Date: Jan 25th
Meeting Time and Point : 8:00 AM, G.E Office, Uppal

Confirmed

1. Mobike008+Wife
2. Zen91
3. Rajesh.Rawal
4. Nagvasireddy
5. Pulsar56
6. Sai Thakur
7. NikhilSorot + 1
8. Hillram
9. kkrk2
10. CtrlAltDel + [(wife) and/or (1 or 2 friends)
11.Getsurya
Old 9th January 2009, 15:53   #55
Distinguished - BHPian

Rajesh, Don't see Amit's confirmation. Is he still distraught over yesterday's HDFC Bank episode?

Where our other regular folks?

Devnull-got yourself transfered to Kolkatta or what?

Hunterz-Don't see your confirmation, silent killer?

Where's our official meet entertainer? Suren181

Arun, are you in Arunachal Pradesh, enjoying the scenary or back in mana hyderabad?

I am not even going to mention about Rider60

Naveen k.k, Did you like Himachal Pradesh so much that you decided to settle down there?

Other guys like Sagar, drivehappilyeverafter,nosfreak and many more, where art thou?
Old 9th January 2009, 16:52   #56
BHPian

Quote:

Devnull-got yourself transfered to Kolkatta or what?
I wish! But for now, I'll be having to fly over to this place a few continents apart to work with my team mates there. Leaving tomorrow and coming back in Feb end :-(.

I actually have been silently following this thread and am bowled over by the enthu of Hyd junta. And one more thing that really impresses me - it's not just for the drive and the cars, but Hyd junta first wanna meet each other. Absolutely rocking group this is!
Old 9th January 2009, 17:09   #57
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devnull View Post
I wish! But for now, I'll be having to fly over to this place a few continents apart to work with my team mates there. Leaving tomorrow and coming back in Feb end :-(.

I actually have been silently following this thread and am bowled over by the enthu of Hyd junta. And one more thing that really impresses me - it's not just for the drive and the cars, but Hyd junta first wanna meet each other. Absolutely rocking group this is!
We'll miss you and thanks for your kind words.Yes, our group is rocking more than ever.

Is it the land of recession your going to? now dont say you are already on that land

Last edited by mobike008 : 9th January 2009 at 17:12.
Old 9th January 2009, 17:23   #58
BHPian

Thats really good to know that we have so much to share. I just thought we can probably get togeather for a while coming weekend and talk the whole thing through. If there is any event this weekend that I dont know about then please let me know.
Old 10th January 2009, 12:41   #59
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikhilSorot View Post
Thats really good to know that we have so much to share. I just thought we can probably get togeather for a while coming weekend and talk the whole thing through. If there is any event this weekend that I dont know about then please let me know.
Nikhil, there is no such plan to meet before Jan 25th.

But, me, Amit and Rajesh are planning to catch up for a quick drink/dinner or lunch sometime next week. It's going to be totally impromtu depending on when its convenient to all of us, let me know if your in hitec city area so we can catch up for that. Also, share your contacts with me.

Anyone else interested to join for an impromptu get together, let me know
Old 11th January 2009, 00:17   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Hunterz-Don't see your confirmation, silent killer?
Avi, need to sort out a thing or two before I can confirm. Will update you guys soon.

Quote:
Nikhil, there is no such plan to meet before Jan 25th.

But, me, Amit and Rajesh are planning to catch up for a quick drink/dinner or lunch sometime next week. It's going to be totally impromtu depending on when its convenient to all of us, let me know if your in hitec city area so we can catch up for that. Also, share your contacts with me.

Anyone else interested to join for an impromptu get together, let me know
Keep me in the loop if you are meeting in Hitec city/madhapur area.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks