Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2009, 21:13   #106
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijitaparadh View Post
@Harbir

Is your Elise being displayed at NY auto show?

Also, for a first time in many years, I checked out the list of new cars being shown in NY auto show, and not a single one was interesting !!
No, I had a very very rough last couple of weeks at work (I slept 3 nights in the last 9), and just didn't have time to think about providing my car for the Lotus club's display.

Last edited by Harbir : 12th April 2009 at 21:16.
Old 13th April 2009, 06:18   #107
BHPian

@sid

did you go to the auto show? anything interesting? post pics if you have any
Old 19th April 2009, 23:46   #108

Do you guys have plans for another meet soon ? With the weather getting near perfect, it would be great - please include me.
Old 20th April 2009, 23:52   #109
BHPian

Sorry about ditching you guys, I had to fly out to europe for some work that morning.

And I got some goood news too.. I traded in the Legacy Spec B for a 2008 Evo X MR.. hehehee... will post pics soon.. bring on the evo vs sti trash talk..
Old 21st April 2009, 08:33   #110
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripod View Post
Do you guys have plans for another meet soon ? With the weather getting near perfect, it would be great - please include me.

I was hoping for something last weekend (18/19), but I fell really sick. I am up for most any coming weekend.
Old 22nd April 2009, 19:58   #111

Sorry i missed the last one. Will be up for one in May. Either a drive or perhaps karting?
Old 25th April 2009, 13:12   #112
Senior - BHPian

Hello everyone. I don't usually post here (well, why would I?) but I'm making a trip to USA soon. Early next week, infact. The problem with my trip is that details are really hazy, but I know for sure I'm going to be in New York on two occasions for three days each. The first would be the nights of 4th, 5th and 6th. Planning to drive up from Atlanta on 3rd (yeah, long trip I know) and will be there till 7th morning. So if anyone can meet up I'd be glad to do so. I'll give you guys more details over PM once I know them myself. As of now I'm flying to Atlanta on 27th. Hoping to see you guys there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prithwi-81 View Post
And I got some goood news too.. I traded in the Legacy Spec B for a 2008 Evo X MR.. hehehee... will post pics soon.. bring on the evo vs sti trash talk..
Now that's something I hope I can come face to face with!

Flyingspur

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 25th April 2009 at 13:13.
Old 29th April 2009, 00:42   #113
Team-BHP Support

no auto show for me, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishg View Post
Sorry i missed the last one. Will be up for one in May. Either a drive or perhaps karting?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripod View Post
Stay tuned to this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbir View Post
I am up for most any coming weekend.
Let's start making plans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
The first would be the nights of 4th, 5th and 6th. Planning to drive up from Atlanta on 3rd (yeah, long trip I know) and will be there till 7th morning. So if anyone can meet up I'd be glad to do so. I'll give you guys more details over PM once I know them myself. As of now I'm flying to Atlanta on 27th. Hoping to see you guys there.
Are you coming to New York City? Weekdays will be tough for everyone as distances are large and traffic's usually heavy.

Try to make it on a weekend, schedule permitting, and we can have a meet.
Old 29th April 2009, 08:02   #114
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aah78 View Post
Are you coming to New York City? Weekdays will be tough for everyone as distances are large and traffic's usually heavy.

Try to make it on a weekend, schedule permitting, and we can have a meet.
Hi Advait, yeah I'm coming to NYC. Will be there from 5th to the 8th. Weekdays I think. So yeah it's a bit difficult for you guys that time. But I'm coming again for 3 days sometime between 24th and 27th. Hopefully it should work out then.

I just landed at Atlanta today. And this is what I drove on the first day, an '01 Eclipse GT, 3.0 V6 with 5-speed M/T. Boy, she's rips, and sounds good too at 6k RPM.

Tri State Meet (ny-nj-ct) USA - PICS on Page 6 !!-29042009005.jpg
Old 3rd May 2009, 21:19   #115
PVS
BHPian

Any T-BHPians in Chicagoland? I stay at Schaumburg.
Old 5th May 2009, 00:25   #116
BHPian

Nice rides, all. But the Lotus takes the cake. I want a sports car!
Old 5th May 2009, 09:14   #117
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys, I've reached NYC, put up at a hotel in Queens. If you guys can meet up any day after work, do let me know. I have a car, but I'm completely reliant on GPS for navigation and the traffic is, well, tricky. Could you guys please PM me your numbers so I can reply back with mine. I hope we can meet up, really looking forward to it.

I will be back here from 24th to 27th as well. If not now, hopefully later?
Old 7th May 2009, 06:37   #118
BHPian

hey, my place is in queens. shoot me a PM when you get a chance.
Old 7th May 2009, 07:36   #119
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVS View Post
Any T-BHPians in Chicagoland? I stay at Schaumburg.
I'm in the upper peninsula,MI- But i come to Chicago (naperville to be precise) atleast once a month.

I'm on court supervision in driving in IL till July 2nd. So I might not come to IL till july 2nd.
Old 7th May 2009, 20:40   #120
Team-BHP Support

Mb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
Hey guys, I've reached NYC, put up at a hotel in Queens. If you guys can meet up any day after work, do let me know. I have a car, but I'm completely reliant on GPS for navigation and the traffic is, well, tricky. Could you guys please PM me your numbers so I can reply back with mine. I hope we can meet up, really looking forward to it.

I will be back here from 24th to 27th as well. If not now, hopefully later?
Oh! I work out of town - am only back on weekends. I guess you'll be leaving tomorrow (8th). Else Saturday would have been a good day - it's supposed to be a nice weekend.

Where in Queens are you put up?

Maybe we can have a small meet up on the 24th or something.

Itching for a drive!

I'm having Cosworth dreams lately - wild ideas about buying an old 190E and putting in a nice 2.0 litre engine but the prices for their new engines are more than 5 times that of an old 190E. (unaffordable) :(

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks