Team-BHP - The Bay Area Mini-Meet Thread (USA)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   The Bay Area Mini-Meet Thread (USA) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/52988-bay-area-mini-meet-thread-usa.html)

It all started when I saw Tanveer (TSK1979) posting images in the Non-Auto Image thread. They were images taken in the Bay Area. I call up Tanveer and set up a time to meet. Suddenly, I remember that Kiran (Moralfibre) is in the Bay Area as well. I call him up as well. Time is set and I meet Tanveer on the light rail station where he is waiting in his Corolla. We go up to Kiran's house and wait there for loooooong hours and he finally shows up :P

We then decide to grab food at an Indian restaurant called Turmeric in downtown Sunnyvale. Good, fun car talk and nice food make the evening a well spent one.

Thank you guys for coming at a short notice. Hope to see more T-Bhpians here soon.

In the picture below,

TSK1979, Moralfibre, Stratos
The Bay Area Mini-Meet Thread (USA)-tbhpmeet.jpg

Nice.
Was Kiran wearing the same clothes he travelled in? Or have his bags finally reached ?

Baggage hasn't reached Suhail. It might take a few more days. I am shopping. :)

So where exactly are you MF, your profile says back to Pune & I see you in US pics :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technocrat (Post 1158968)
So where exactly are you MF, your profile says back to Pune & I see you in US pics :D

According to Kiran Pune is also a place in the US :D

Nishant post some more serene pics :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 1158962)
Baggage hasn't reached Suhail. It might take a few more days. I am shopping. :)

I hope you found a nice Indian store where you can buy a lota for your morning needs. If you can' t you can slways use the bottom half of a water bottle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1159009)

That is the most exclusive and serenest picture of all!! On a serious note, it was a small meet. Next time when we meet, expect more pictures and good cars around as well!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1159009)

Would you like the 3 of them to change into something more comfortable?:D

ps: o wait Kiran can't do that, he doesn't have anything to change into.:uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos (Post 1158711)
Good, fun car talk and nice food make the evening a well spent one.

That's right!

Glad you guys could meet up.

Regarding your next meet: With 2 enthusiastic photographers around (sorry, I have no idea if moralfibre is into photography), it'll defnitely be a thread worth watching out for!

Oh! For a moment I thought the Bay Area "Mini" Owners met up or something :uncontrol In line with the Mumbai "OHC" meet et al :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fountainheader (Post 1160101)
Oh! For a moment I thought the Bay Area "Mini" Owners met up or something :uncontrol In line with the Mumbai "OHC" meet et al :D

Sorry to dampen your fantasies but we wouldn't have been wearing mini skirts at meets. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 1160397)
Sorry to dampen your fantasies but we wouldn't have been wearing mini skirts at meets. :)

Bad boy!

I was talking about this Mini :D

Folks,

Bumping this up.
I am moving to South Bay next weekend. Are any TBhpians still around? Would love to catch up.

Regards
Rahul

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos (Post 1158711)
It all started when I saw Tanveer (TSK1979) posting images in the Non-Auto Image thread. They were images taken in the Bay Area. I call up Tanveer and set up a time to meet. Suddenly, I remember that Kiran (Moralfibre) is in the Bay Area as well. I call him up as well. Time is set and I meet Tanveer on the light rail station where he is waiting in his Corolla. We go up to Kiran's house and wait there for loooooong hours and he finally shows up :P

We then decide to grab food at an Indian restaurant called Turmeric in downtown Sunnyvale. Good, fun car talk and nice food make the evening a well spent one.

Thank you guys for coming at a short notice. Hope to see more T-Bhpians here soon.

In the picture below,

TSK1979, Moralfibre, Stratos
Attachment 97768

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technocrat (Post 1158968)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fountainheader (Post 1160101)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rash (Post 2383796)
Folks,

Bumping this up.
I am moving to South Bay next weekend. Are any TBhpians still around? Would love to catch up.

Regards
Rahul

I will be in Palo Alto from 14-25 October. Any meets planned? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 3260689)
I will be in Palo Alto from 14-25 October. Any meets planned? :D

We had a mini meet last week and planing on another soon. Keep an eye on this thread - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...meet-napa.html.

-- Jose