Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2009, 14:14   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
pardon my ignorance ,which route leads to vikarabad? do we cross gandipet ? if yes ,then instead of masab tank venue i will come via ORR from hi tech and wait on the turn which leads to gandipet(have a feeling i have seen a board mentioning vikarabad there)

also will give me additional half hour of sleep as well

OT: Chikoo beta can also be called 'baby' now courtesy sai thakur.lol

so now chikoo you have a new dostana in the making.
We can have 2 meeting points as majority would be coming in from the "city" .

Btw, you SHOULD NOT take ORR but, the one from Mindspace connecting gachibowli road and take left towards Mehidpatnam and then wait at the right turn towards gandipet road.

Don't fret your naugthy mind so much in advance, i will guarantee you will get that additional half hour sleep ( since you just need to grab your teeny weeny shorts, slippers and Ferrari/Renualt shirt which requires <10 mins)

Btw, Chikoo beta a.ka Baby is not active on this thread? Hope you got out of the saturday night slumber..LOL
Old 2nd March 2009, 14:28   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Btw, Chikoo beta a.ka Baby is not active on this thread? Hope you got out of the saturday night slumber..LOL
Quote:
OT: Chikoo beta can also be called 'baby' now courtesy sai thakur.lol.

Innuendos aplenty going on here!.Keep your wands to yourselves both you Harry Potters . The magic can flow over the drive.Erm, by the way where we going ? is there swimming involved ? I love water in all forms and sizes., I'm into innuendos myself now!
Old 2nd March 2009, 14:28   #33
BHPian

Quote:
i did speak to him yesterday,he was at firangi paani( the dude never stops isnt it).

saturday he was enjoying the drive back home through the university road(so what if he did not think of slowing down on the various speed breakers,he was testing the suspension of his comet/meteor,i guess the tbhp stickers gave his ride the extra josh clubbed with the bong pravachan from mrs milecruncher,dishum dishum ).

god i am so obsessed about mentioning chikoo in every post of mine ,maybe i should start a new movie on us 'i now pronounce you chikoo and rawal'

'baby' hope you got those headlights changed from pitstop.
Old 2nd March 2009, 14:55   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

Update as on March 2nd :-

March'09 Drive Destination :Anantgiri Hills, Vikarabad
Distance : 150 kms ( Up and Down)
Meeting Point : SD Eye Hospital, Masab Tank
Meeting Time: 7:30 AM

Mar 15th
1. Mobike008+1
2. Milecruncher +1
3. AbsynthGuzzler+____
4. Pulsar56 + 1 or 2
5. Ravveendrra
6. Rajesh Rawal
7. Dilip Dongre
8. Zen91
9. Sai Thakur
10. Romyeo4U
11. Devnull + 1
12. Nag + 1

Nag, you seriously need to reach that 50.

Your posts turn up quite late. It should not be the case next time you confirm and we complete our meet and see it afterwards.
Old 2nd March 2009, 15:08   #35
BHPian

i just realised we have freezed march 15th for this trip.

isnt it too far! i mean its 2 more weeks man to the trip.

can we not do it on 8th.we'll all celebrate women's day at anantgiri

no good movie coming up this weekend as well yaar ,kaise katenge do hafte.lol

btw: when is holi yaar? can we do some holi meet ..like in mumbai we used to go to juhu beach to play holi.full dhamaal.

idhar aisa kuch setting nahi hai kya?
Old 2nd March 2009, 15:36   #36
Distinguished - BHPian

[quote=Rajesh Rawal;1195248]no good movie coming up this weekend/quote]

I am game for 13B on Friday night. Who else is in?
Old 2nd March 2009, 16:36   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Back to back 2 days did me in plus have been out since morning on various personal errands.

Btw how far is Ananthagiri and what do we do there. Heard that Vikarabad has a lake where one can do fishing if they like.
Old 2nd March 2009, 17:03   #38
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Btw how far is Ananthagiri and what do we do there. Heard that Vikarabad has a lake where one can do fishing if they like.
Quote:
Distance : 150 kms ( Up and Down)
That's the distance.

What we are going to do is eat the fish that you catch
Old 2nd March 2009, 17:13   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@Venu, i didnt see your confirmation?????
Oh, I am under house arrest this whole month---till my daughter's CBSE exams end on March 30th.

As regards the Dhaba near Vikarabad, I could not spot it when I went there in December, despite Raj's guidance. I'm not sure if it is still there.
Old 2nd March 2009, 18:54   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i did speak to him yesterday,he was at firangi paani( the dude never stops isnt it).

saturday he was enjoying the drive back home through the university road(so what if he did not think of slowing down on the various speed breakers,he was testing the suspension of his comet/meteor,i guess the tbhp stickers gave his ride the extra josh clubbed with the bong pravachan from mrs milecruncher,dishum dishum ).

god i am so obsessed about mentioning chikoo in every post of mine ,maybe i should start a new movie on us 'i now pronounce you chikoo and rawal'

'baby' hope you got those headlights changed from pitstop.
First, our drive back was not on saturday, but was on sunday morning. As about the movie, you write the script and I'll direct it.
Old 2nd March 2009, 21:31   #41
BHPian

i have been to ananthagiri and there is no place to eat over there. its just trees, an old temple (where the Musi river reportedly originates), a TB Sanatorium and a govt guest house. the only hope for a meal at AH is to inform the folks at the guest house in advance. they would cook something for the group. someone with influence can do this easily.

Vikarabad town comes prior to AH, but I could not spot any decent dhabas over there.

btw, in my last trip my group carried potluck lunch/daaru from our homes. thats one option to be considered.
Old 2nd March 2009, 22:09   #42
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
btw, in my last trip my group carried potluck lunch/daaru from our homes. thats one option to be considered.
Dude, refrain from talking about alcohol as per TBHP's latest rules and regulations
Old 2nd March 2009, 22:09   #43
Senior - BHPian

Pot - luck - sounds good

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
i have been to ananthagiri and there is no place to eat over there. its just trees, an old temple (where the Musi river reportedly originates), a TB Sanatorium and a govt guest house. the only hope for a meal at AH is to inform the folks at the guest house in advance. they would cook something for the group. someone with influence can do this easily.

Vikarabad town comes prior to AH, but I could not spot any decent dhabas over there.

Bakery stuff - some sandwiches, puffs, cakes and some kebabs and maybe some biryani and other snacks and stuff (which can be procured the evening before) sounds good to me! The whole thing can be outsourced and cost shared.

Cheers,
Old 2nd March 2009, 22:12   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
First, our drive back was not on saturday, but was on sunday morning. As about the movie, you write the script and I'll direct it.
aree mere subodh ok we were driving back on sunday morning 3.45am and 35th second and counting(happy )

watch pehenkar paida hua tha kya.lol

@ ctrlaltdel: please keep a track on the updated tbhp rules to avoid infraction buddy

btw: how about a quick lunch meet on wednesday (on similar lines of what we did last time)

TGIF on wednesday afternoon? what say junta?
Old 2nd March 2009, 22:20   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
aree mere subodh ok we were driving back on sunday morning 3.45am and 35th second and counting(happy )

@ ctrlaltdel: please keep a track on the updated tbhp rules to avoid infraction buddy

btw: how about a quick lunch meet on wednesday (on similar lines of what we did last time)

TGIF on wednesday afternoon? what say junta?
TGIF in March? No tax cuts from your Salary? I am worried about my daily food these days because of the tax I have to pay for the government to maintain the the pot-holes on the roads! Waise bhi, to spend time with Hyd-TBHP folks, I will beg, borrow & steal!

Quote:

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks