Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Which is the date best suitable for you to drive to Pondicherry ?
28th March, Saturday. 1 7.14%
29th March, Sunday. 0 0%
4th April, Saturday. 6 42.86%
11th April, Saturday. 11 78.57%
12th April, Sunday. 7 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2009, 14:56   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrol_head View Post
Chase nitrous and his short ratio mistress in the prelude to F&F 5 - Mambalam Drift
I like that..what if Nitrous is made to chase us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrol_head View Post
Awrite.. how many are gonna turn up tomorrow? attendance please
1. Headers
Old 18th April 2009, 15:02   #77
Senior - BHPian

Two and a half hour Sunday brunch?
Lets do a buffet. Madan should know where.
Mistress may not come. She's gonna be detailed tomorrow.

Last edited by nitrous : 18th April 2009 at 15:04.
Old 18th April 2009, 15:16   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by headers View Post
1. Headers
2. Fountainheader....
Old 18th April 2009, 15:48   #79
BHPian

Thanks PetrolHead. Will definitely try and make it if I can wake up :-). If you dont see me there- it means I didn't wake up.
Old 18th April 2009, 19:08   #80
BHPian

Quote:

1. Headers
Do you think his STOCK CAR can match upto the gypsy? I don't think so.

Awrite... hopefully everyone would turn up and just 3 or 4 of us would not be keeping guard at Elliots tomorrow. If anyone needs a reference phone number PM one of us.
Old 18th April 2009, 19:13   #81
BHPian

Quote:

1. Headers
Do you think his STOCK CAR can match upto the gypsy? Was he not the one who said it was stock?

Awrite... hopefully everyone would turn up and just 3 or 4 of us would not be keeping guard at Elliots tomorrow. If anyone needs a reference phone number PM one of us. Ok to make it simpler, PM me. Ill keep count.

As of now its
1.Petrol Head
2.Nitrous
3.Headers
4.Fountainheader
5.Sjcherian (ever heard of an alarm )
6.Vijay Shekar
7.Neoranjit (it was his plan)

What happened to Esteem lover, supreme baleno, phoenix, hotrod, mission safari and everybody else

anymore confirmations kindly add to the list.

@mods, I have no clue how the post doubled. Besides, cant find a delete feature.

Last edited by petrol_head : 18th April 2009 at 19:17.
Old 18th April 2009, 19:54   #82
BHPian

I am held up with some work at home in the morning and have a movie plan around noon. So can't make it :(
Old 18th April 2009, 21:13   #83
Senior - BHPian

8. Hotrod da playa!
Old 18th April 2009, 22:11   #84
BHPian

I would love to come! I really hope I get up. I am genetically tuned to sleep late on sundays!
Old 18th April 2009, 22:13   #85
BHPian

9. ram.west

10.ram.0351

Count us in guys!!
Old 18th April 2009, 22:54   #86
BHPian

awesome.. numbers are good I guess. So see ya all at 7:00 @ Elliots beach. Someplace opposite Bay leaf (for reference)
Old 19th April 2009, 14:29   #87
BHPian

Chennai April 19th Bessie Beach Meet Photos

I have the honors to write up the Chennai April 19th Bessie Beach meet updates first and also post a few photos I took at the beach.

After being told about the existence of alarms by a certain person wearing a t-shirt with a donkey's picture I was expecting the whole crowd who confirmed to be there glaring at me showing up late. Just Kidding ! I knew no one would be there when I reached - I reached at 7.20 AM and of course no one was there. I drove around then on my second pass find a T-bhp stickered Ikon also looking around for people. Its the gentleman with the donkey t-shirt :-). We wait till the rest trickle in. Chatting and standing around. Of course there was some photo taking and some looking under the hood of the car with the free flow exhaust.

Attendance was 10 people in total- I didn't catch the t-bhp handles of everyone so please add them in your replies. Also please tag the photos with the handles for easy reference.

Breakfast was completed by 10 and then more chatting and standing around ensued. Some of us bailed after breakfast while the rest continued for part II of the meet the F1 race and good times session.

Also from now on all meets have to be mentioned with "Bay Leaf" as the meeting point. No exceptions ! It really was easy to find everyone. ;-)

Here are the photos I took.
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1450.jpg
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1453.jpg
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1455.jpg
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1456.jpg
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1458.jpg
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1459.jpg
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1462.jpg
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1464.jpg
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1465.jpg
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1468.jpg
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1470.jpg
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1477.jpg
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1479.jpg
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1483.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Giving time yet another break - The next Chennai TBHP-drive to Pondy. Firm up dates.-dscn1471.jpg  

Old 19th April 2009, 14:59   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcherian View Post
I reached at 7.20 AM and of course no one was there. I drove around then on my second pass find a T-bhp stickered Ikon also looking around for people. Its the gentleman with the donkey t-shirt :-)

Correction sj , I was there waiting for you guys from 7.19
Old 19th April 2009, 15:03   #89
BHPian

@vijay - sorry didnt notice you waiting there. I was looking only for a Gypsy, and Esteem a Swift and Safari. Didnt expect a Pajero :-).
Old 19th April 2009, 15:19   #90
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcherian View Post
@vijay - sorry didnt notice you waiting there. I was looking only for a Gypsy, and Esteem a Swift and Safari. Didnt expect a Pajero :-).
never mind, my comment was only a sarcasm. Any way ,good pictures. Since i am also lost about the TBHP handles ,can some one do the honours pl.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks