Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 2nd April 2009, 17:16   #61
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagvasireddy View Post
Thanks. If I decide not to drive all the way, I will park my car in Tarnaka and will hop into yours. Pls PM your mobile number.
Sent you Arun's number

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Yeah please do, I am waiting for final update that everything is ready set for tomorrow night. I can finally have some time to look at other threads and post my travelogue .
Hehe! Sure thing. Will call him in a few minutes from now.

Btw, a good news. We have another funny bone joining in tomorrow. Check the updated spreadsheet to know who it is.
Old 2nd April 2009, 17:20   #62
Senior - BHPian

Just updated the spreadsheet to correct the numbers
Old 2nd April 2009, 18:20   #63
Distinguished - BHPian

Spoke to Devidas. It is all confirmed and we are ready to rock for tomorrow.

Food is all set for 40 people
Beverage serving people will be available
Devi was requesting to come in bit early ( say 8'sh as maximum time)

I need volunteers for going to the venue atleast a couple of hours to kind of ensure that all arrangements are taken care of properly

Chikoo beta, want to do the honours?. Anyone else want to do this samaj seva?

Guys, just a day to go for the most rocking night at Team-BHP-Hyderabad
Old 2nd April 2009, 19:37   #64
BHPian

Super Super...now if someone could kindly PM the address we are good to go...cant wait to meet you all again and have a great time.
Old 2nd April 2009, 20:48   #65
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Super Super...now if someone could kindly PM the address we are good to go...cant wait to meet you all again and have a great time.
Chetan, you asked for address so many times, seems to me your dead serious about coming for this program

Gimme a call tomorrow, will explain our meeting point. Our guy ( read- MC) who did the reccee has no idea where the venue of this program is so let alone lesser mortals like we
Old 2nd April 2009, 21:01   #66
Senior - BHPian

I suggest we all meet at one point and drive togather..the map posted shows a looooooooooooooooooooooooong snake like road !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2nd April 2009, 21:02   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Chetan, you asked for address so many times, seems to me your dead serious about coming for this program

Gimme a call tomorrow, will explain our meeting point. Our guy ( read- MC) who did the reccee has no idea where the venue of this program is so let alone lesser mortals like we
DS I suggest that you follow me and Ravveendrra as per the map given.
OT :just met devidas at the PT Jasraj concert. Will discuss what he means wrt to volunteers when the concert ends.
Cheers
Old 2nd April 2009, 22:47   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Sent you Arun's number
Yo Avi, Thanks maan! But seems like a jinx, I would be missing out on this meet too because an outstation travel Will join you guys for a post-meet dinner next week
Old 2nd April 2009, 23:08   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yo Avi, Thanks maan! But seems like a jinx, I would be missing out on this meet too because an outstation travel Will join you guys for a post-meet dinner next week
You don't have to wait till next week nag, we are meeting again on Sunday for the Malaysian GP!
Old 2nd April 2009, 23:55   #70
BHPian

guys a gentle reminder the dress code of the "concert of the century" is kurta and pyjama
Old 3rd April 2009, 00:24   #71
Senior - BHPian

Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
. . . . .
p.s: ravvendra is on holiday? doesnt seem to be active ,effect of skoda bashing thread kya?
Am around! The Skoda bashing thread ceases to amuse me for now.

Quote:
I will meet you guys at ORR entrance at 8pm. I want to enjoy the whisper valley route
Hope the co-pilot is the legally wedded wife!

Quote:
Yeah please do, I am waiting for final update that everything is ready set for tomorrow night. I can finally have some time to look at other threads and post my travelogue .
Looking forward to the travelogue and pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
DS I suggest that you follow me and Ravveendrra as per the map given.
Oi, I do not know the place, never been there! That map is unreadable. Is the looooooooong black line going to Hampi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
guys a gentle reminder the dress code of the "concert of the century" is kurta and pyjama
Kutra pajama ish ready. I wonder if we can use the pool - it would be great if we could, I can then skip going to the club for a dip and do the dipping while listening and imbibing culture.

Cheers,
Old 3rd April 2009, 08:43   #72
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Hey Nag, sorry to know that you wont be able to make it. But, i am afraid the money is non-refundable
Old 3rd April 2009, 09:06   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Hey Nag, sorry to know that you wont be able to make it. But, i am afraid the money is non-refundable

Avi , i suggest we make the point that IF we break even at Rs1000 and nothing more without the inclusion of dropout money.Then it shall be returned. After all this was the initial agreed amount to all participants and we shall adhere to it.

Drop outs shall be given their due after deducting whatever is needed to keep the costs at 1000/person.Let us all not reduce our own commitments or profit from "circumstances" of dropouts.

What say ? After all , we are not running a business here.But decision is left to majority.

Last edited by absynthguzzler : 3rd April 2009 at 09:07.
Old 3rd April 2009, 09:24   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
Avi , i suggest we make the point that IF we break even at Rs1000 and nothing more without the inclusion of dropout money.Then it shall be returned. After all this was the initial agreed amount to all participants and we shall adhere to it.

Drop outs shall be given their due after deducting whatever is needed to keep the costs at 1000/person.Let us all not reduce our own commitments or profit from "circumstances" of dropouts.

What say ? After all , we are not running a business here.But decision is left to majority.
+1 to that. I agree to the above on principle but as already stated, decision is with the majority
Old 3rd April 2009, 10:06   #75
Senior - BHPian

sounds good to me Arun...

BTW, what is the final meeting time? I will catch up with you guys at Gachibowli stadium. I know the route upto the railway bridge, from there someone will have to take the lead.

p.S. the earliest I can meet is 815, so if you guys are planning a rendezvous before that, then I will see you at the venue.

Most Viewed