Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2009, 14:31   #91
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
But I guess there is nothing for the "wingman" as I know. Anyways I hope that was not a typo from himanshu. Then it will be much ado about nothing
thats the whole point of being a wingman , take out the competition from getting close to RR's target.Just hope his aim is not crooked after all the autographs( figure out the pun).

Hold on ! , 10 mins and no activity from RR? Avi bhai , he's already in the Gym i suppose , lol .

Edit : Oh how i wish there was some divine intervention and all my Hyd related posts count towards the forum contribution. :-(.Else God , please give me the courage to get all technical and geeky :-).

Last edited by absynthguzzler : 3rd April 2009 at 14:35.
Old 3rd April 2009, 14:42   #92
Senior - BHPian

Bhai Log,

I am center of attraction here as I am laughing away to glory with these comments! One of the person even suggested me a doctor at NIMHANS Bangalore after seeing me laughing so loudly at my computer screen!

RR, Gym jaane se pehle mujhe bhi call karo! I will head out to Ethno while you go to Latitudes! LOL!
Old 3rd April 2009, 14:55   #93
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
Hold on ! , 10 mins and no activity from RR? Avi bhai , he's already in the Gym i suppose , lol .
I can bet my breakfast and lunch on it. He is right now sweating out in the gym.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
RR, Gym jaane se pehle mujhe bhi call karo! I will head out to Ethno while you go to Latitudes! LOL!
What are you doing here? Rush out to Ethno immediately !!!

RR already left and Arun is probably also working out while checking these posts from his berry and i am sure MC has gone for some thail malash hoping it can by some magic grow it back

My my, i haven't seen so many suitors even in a marriage bureau
Old 3rd April 2009, 15:03   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
i am sure MC has gone for some thail malash hoping it can by some magic grow it back
I'm still here and I don't need to grow anything back. I'm extremely happy with what I'm endowed with
Old 3rd April 2009, 15:18   #95
Senior - BHPian

Guys, relax! teh lady in question is already married and is more my age group than the potential suitors!!

Oh!!!! the emosional atyachar of it all
Old 3rd April 2009, 15:21   #96
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
Guys, relax! teh lady in question is already married and is more my age group than the potential suitors!!

Oh!!!! the emosional atyachar of it all
Does anybody know why is Himanshu giving information piecemealjust to blow the hopes of RR/Arun/Pulsar?

I think "Dal mein Jaroor kuch Kala Hai"
Old 3rd April 2009, 15:23   #97
BHPian

hahahaha! you guys are awesome man!

ok so first things first ,the lady accompaning himanshu will stick to him only (take it from me ,its all tried and tested there ,she even has a tattoo of himanshu bhai (ghajini style).lol

i just hope himanshu's legally wedded wife (bhabhiji) is not reading this.lol

secondly i was at noddle bar having lunch ,hehehe .try their signature noddle bar sizzlers (very nice)

theodore tells me he is coming sans his wife ,so not sure if he's inspired by himanshu here.

we guys did speak to karan(cool dude) and he might arrange for the good stuff( pandeyji you know what i mean)

happened to get my hair coloured yesterday evening(so that i dont look like your grandpa attending the mehfil)

and yes i will go to the gym today evening before coming over.hahaha
Old 3rd April 2009, 15:27   #98
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
we guys did speak to karan(cool dude) and he might arrange for the good stuff( pandeyji you know what i mean)
Guys, on a serious note, are you sure you wanna go down that route again, esp after what happened last time.

plus keep in mind that we will have families around, so give it a thought. I dont want to sound all preacher like, but at times, being a friend and well wisher to all of you, I think getting a perspective helps.
Old 3rd April 2009, 15:31   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
Guys, on a serious note, are you sure you wanna go down that route again, esp after what happened last time.

ok so bare bhaiya its only for theodore and karan has said " theodore let me call you back" so dont worry bare bhai.

aapka apnapan satyavachan.

Last edited by Rehaan : 7th April 2009 at 15:17.
Old 3rd April 2009, 15:32   #100
Senior - BHPian

The way count is increasing on thsi thread makes me feel that nobody has too much work at office or are simply vella.

Jai Ho!!!!

We Rock!!!
Old 3rd April 2009, 15:57   #101
Senior - BHPian

Adding one more to the post count for this thread

Damn! I have a meeting at 1930hrs in the office(its on the way to Jeedimetla). At least the meeting should have been in the city. I might join you guys around 2200 hrs I am guessing the meet will go on well beyond 0000hrs. Depending on the time either I will come on my zeBusA or in the MMTS. If I am done with the meeting early, I will come in the MMTS and of course I can come back with Avi bhai. In that case, can anyone come and pick me from the Lingampally railway station??
Old 3rd April 2009, 16:39   #102
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Adding one more to the post count for this thread

Damn! I have a meeting at 1930hrs in the office(its on the way to Jeedimetla). At least the meeting should have been in the city. I might join you guys around ....
Je. Meeting changed to 1830hrs to Lingampally.. Hopefully I will be joining you guys at 2030hrs at the Venue directly.
Old 3rd April 2009, 16:40   #103
BHPian

Name:  ghazal.bmp
Views: 276
Size:  706.1 KB

MC dude , which building is it? or if its missing , can u mark it out with a box
Old 3rd April 2009, 16:43   #104
BHPian

arun: you intend to skydive on the roof top kya

this map is even more confusing now.
Old 3rd April 2009, 16:50   #105
Senior - BHPian

Its next to Nalagandla Petrol Pump.

Most Viewed