Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2009, 19:04   #46
Senior - BHPian

Guruji. Ab izzat pe aa gayi.
Saturday or sunday?
Old 22nd April 2009, 20:06   #47
BHPian

If gurgaon wale weren't 'dildaar,' then they wouldn't bother driving across 2 states just for a 'Meat'. So lets not start accusations here.

And as for driving 100 -120 kmph on the highway, we Gurgaonites do that on a regular basis, so no great shakes for us to go onto the highway.

A Drive means enjoying the peacefulness and the leisureliness of a drive, not rushing through Highway traffic as if there was fire in your pants.

If you are that interested on a Highway 'meat' then why not go all the way and make it a proper one and not a psuedo one of first going to a mall. Trust me there are a lot of decent dhabas (pucca house type, with chairs and neat toilets and lawns) where all of us wouldn't mind going including suman.

So do reconsider.

But whatever is decided, I will try and make it.
How can I miss a 'meat'
Old 22nd April 2009, 20:30   #48
Senior - BHPian

Hehe.
A highway meat is not exactly a great idea in this summer man.
Its already so hot and will get warmer day by day.
Old 23rd April 2009, 04:50   #49
BHPian

The basic idea here is to meet each other, highway drive or a restraunt doesnt matter, people from the restraunt can also go to highway at night , whoever wants to.
NO stopping you guys.
And are we counting the krazydriver in..?

Last edited by garry.brant : 23rd April 2009 at 05:01.
Old 23rd April 2009, 09:50   #50
BHPian

It amazes that people are just talking on thread rather than giving the vote to meet...The way Garry has mentioned the motive is to meet.. the option of driving fast on highway was an option not a compulsion for all to do..
Old 23rd April 2009, 10:39   #51
Senior - BHPian

KD, I like your style. Well said
Old 23rd April 2009, 15:01   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
KD, I like your style. Well said
Thank you Dada,

Hearing from you after a long time.

I was just doing my part of explaining to them what a 'Highway meat' should actually be.

Do put in your valuable inputs to it. Maybe we can discuss this at the 'meat' as well. What say?
Old 23rd April 2009, 15:06   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydriver84 View Post
Maybe we can discuss this at the 'meat' as well. What say?
You mean the Food Court Meat...........sad & dark are the days that have descended upon us - to think that a NCR meet would finally happen in a Food Court
Old 23rd April 2009, 17:33   #54
BHPian

Quote:
If gurgaon wale weren't 'dildaar,' then they wouldn't bother driving across 2 states just for a 'Meat'. So lets not start accusations here.

And as for driving 100 -120 kmph on the highway, we Gurgaonites do that on a regular basis, so no great shakes for us to go onto the highway.

A Drive means enjoying the peacefulness and the leisureliness of a drive, not rushing through Highway traffic as if there was fire in your pants.
Bravo KD! Bravo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
You mean the Food Court Meat...........sad & dark are the days that have descended upon us - to think that a NCR meet would finally happen in a Food Court
Suman, that's the "catch line" for tomorrow's meat. Food court is boring. Chaar diwari mein baith ke ka fun? Khulle maidaan mein mazaa aayega! Machaan chale?
Old 23rd April 2009, 17:37   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitahuja View Post
Bravo KD! Bravo!

Suman, that's the "catch line" for tomorrow's meat. Food court is boring. Chaar diwari mein baith ke ka fun? Khulle maidaan mein mazaa aayega! Machaan chale?
"tomorrows meat , and Sabarbia is no FOOD COURT its a plush restraunt cum disco, anyways i dont see no one nominating themselves for the meet so guys i dont think its happening anyways but anytime anyone is interested in a meet , just PM me i would be there.
Old 23rd April 2009, 17:49   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry.brant View Post
"tomorrows meat , and Sabarbia is no FOOD COURT its a plush restraunt cum disco, anyways i dont see no one nominating themselves for the meet so guys i dont think its happening anyways but anytime anyone is interested in a meet , just PM me i would be there.
Garry, guess you're too charged up for the so called "HIGHWAY" meet, where there is no "HIGHWAY" in the closest vicinity of your plans! Chill out if members are not there to respond, you can't possibly FORCE people to attend.

FYI, I was referring Suman to this thread and btw, "The Highway meet" is NOT TOMORROW. --> http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...m-onwards.html
Old 23rd April 2009, 18:49   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry.brant View Post
Patience always bears fruit. So ChillOut.

Don't take me wrong buddy, trust me this group of ours is more into sitting around and catching up on stuff. Am not saying that we are not open to the idea of a True 'Highway Meet', but its just that after a long day @ office, nobody would feel like to go for a highway drive in the night. And if you are planning it for daytime, then this definitely is not the weather to feel the wind through your hair. You'll only land up having sand in your mouth.

If and when we want to have a proper 'HighWay Meet' you'll be the first to know.

Hope to see you at the foodcourt meat in MGF Mall.
Old 23rd April 2009, 19:19   #58
Senior - BHPian

oye, MEGA Mall, not MGF mall.

pote de khuttar!
Old 23rd April 2009, 21:47   #59
Senior - BHPian

Hamari izzat itni sasti to nahi. Aur waise lut bhi gayi to kya farak padta hai. Depend karta hai hum kis se lootwaate hain..

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
Guruji. Ab izzat pe aa gayi.
Saturday or sunday?
Old 24th April 2009, 02:26   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Patience always bears fruit. So ChillOut.

Don't take me wrong buddy, trust me this group of ours is more into sitting around and catching up on stuff. Am not saying that we are not open to the idea of a True 'Highway Meet', but its just that after a long day @ office, nobody would feel like to go for a highway drive in the night. And if you are planning it for daytime, then this definitely is not the weather to feel the wind through your hair. You'll only land up having sand in your mouth.

If and when we want to have a proper 'HighWay Meet' you'll be the first to know.

Hope to see you at the foodcourt meat in MGF Mall.
Is that opposite metropolitan mall, or the Dt mega mall..?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks