Team-BHP - (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/56982-gur-gaon-quick-meets-thread.html)

Fellas,

I am completely not following what's going on in the other threads - because as a gurgaonwasi, delhi plans don't go too well personally. And this is a simpler - come as you are - types meet - no organization.

So, current proposed date is like 24th April, Friday

Kindly show your interest here.

Where = No clue really. Can be places like Machaan,

Can even be Zaika at IFFCO Chowk - if junta want it to be a quick meat - just off the expressway, least traffic natak.

But firstly, whose interested?

PS: This isnt to compete, but to complement Delhi meats - this is a short regional get together for want of a simpler word

Note from mod: Mention of alcohol is strictly prohibited, please go through announcements section

Read this here - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post1266008

Read that - this is a simpler thing - no driving out - no out of city - not even driving to delhi.

Just milo, quick chai, sutta etyadi, and move on.

No full evening affair

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 1266044)
Read that - this is a simpler thing - no driving out - no out of city - not even driving to delhi.

Just milo, quick chai, sutta etyadi, and move on.

No full evening affair

milo? ha? doodh-soda-roohafza nahi? congrats on the XXXXXXXXXn!

Sounds like fun! I can come directly from work from Sec 54.

But what time are you proposing, Hitanshu?

I can make it too! I am off that week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by godog (Post 1266376)
milo? ha? doodh-soda-roohafza nahi? congrats on the XXXXXXXXXn!

Jaan le lo. Ek toh unthinking honest post hui aur heppy budday ho gaya. And then you too have your fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ankitahuja (Post 1266439)
Sounds like fun! I can come directly from work from Sec 54.

But what time are you proposing, Hitanshu?

I am proposing around 730pm till 930pm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhik (Post 1266548)
I can make it too! I am off that week.

Lovely. We got three going.

Here's my other thought - let's fix a MGM. We can meet up at some regular place for a Monthly Gurgaon Meet - say the last Friday of every month.

We meet up at a place that is preferably buy and eat (no pre-arranging mess) like a CCD (minus the noise). And that the benefit of a fixed monthly format is that its chill, and predictable so other folks can drop by unplanned as well (no ten pages for planning).

What say guys? Suman - gd saab - KD? Others?

I am in. If we are meeting till 9:30, then we've got to have dinner somewhere. How about paranthas at convergys ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 1266779)
I am in. If we are meeting till 9:30, then we've got to have dinner somewhere. How about paranthas at convergys ?

i can be a part of this though i would be coming from delhi but i have to be in office that would be at 7:30 so if we can keep it at 6:30 in the evening. that would be great.

thanku.

Phamily man do bring some doodh cha and the biskut

I am game. Sounds cool. But not on 24th April.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 1266573)
Here's my other thought - let's fix a MGM. We can meet up at some regular place for a Monthly Gurgaon Meet - say the last Friday of every month.

We meet up at a place that is preferably buy and eat (no pre-arranging mess) like a CCD (minus the noise). And that the benefit of a fixed monthly format is that its chill, and predictable so other folks can drop by unplanned as well (no ten pages for planning).

What say guys? Suman - gd saab - KD? Others?

ok yeah - convergys dhaba would be the place. Say 630pm would be the time - unless junta are coming in earlier.

I honestly can't make it before 700 - cant say about others.

PS: Will figure out a way to mass PM the phone numbers for coordination in some time

@gd saab - yeah - had forgotten your trip. anyways let us get some momentum going for these impromptu but regular meats

Count me in. Someone please call married2speed. I have lost his number.

70-30 for me (In)..........roadside joints won't work for me though :p

I have shifted from Rohini, Delhi to Gurgaon (Sohna Road) 2 days ago.

And see mere aate hi Gurgaon mee(a)ts hona shuru ho gayi.

It seems u guys were waiting for me to shift to Gurgaon. lol:

I surely would like to join.

MG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 1266955)
Count me in. Someone please call married2speed. I have lost his number.

okays.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suman (Post 1267852)
70-30 for me (In)..........roadside joints won't work for me though :p

arre. Machaan was your idea only na :)

Let me TD this place (after many years) and let you know. Else will recommend a better place. Not to worry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mukeshgoel (Post 1268260)
I have shifted from Rohini, Delhi to Gurgaon (Sohna Road) 2 days ago.

And see mere aate hi Gurgaon mee(a)ts hona shuru ho gayi.

It seems u guys were waiting for me to shift to Gurgaon. lol:

I surely would like to join.

MG.

Welcomes. you have a PM as well.