Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2022, 10:04   #256
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Vadodara Meet Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche_guy View Post
The registrations will begin at midnight today. Although the passes will only be delivered locally so make sure you have somewhere to get them delivered. They have an FAQ section on the website as well which should answer most of your queries-

https://garba.unitedwaybaroda.org/Default.aspx
Thank you!

They have improved on the delivery part, now offering pickup in person or via a friend / relative too.

Quote:
You have to apply as usual & select an option of "non-baroda resident" & can provide address of your local contact where the pass will be delivered. And if you are not resident of Gujarat and if you have no local contact address, you can collect your pass from United Way Garba venue between 4:00PM to 8:00PM on the previous day of the garba start-up.(i.e. from 28th Sep. 2019)(If in case your relatives/friends will be coming for collecting your pass then hr/she has to submit his/her id proof
Old 31st July 2022, 14:07   #257
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Anyone up for a Vadodara meet?

Say next week or if a little pre planning required then maybe second week of August?
Old 31st July 2022, 15:46   #258
BHPian

What I have in mind is not just a lunch or dinner meet. Something more in tune with our love for automotive tech. If atleast 4 or 5 guys are up for a meet then I'll share what I have in mind. Around 4 to 5 hrs of a proper weekend meet.
Old 31st July 2022, 22:50   #259
BHPian

Hi guys,

How about an evening meet at the latest karting track for a 15 to 20 minute session followed by dinner? I had much more in mind but I guess I might not find much interest in all that.

Or if weekend morning hrs preferred then a nice sumptuous buffet breakfast followed by karting, kayaking or vice versa.

Attached Thumbnails
The Vadodara Meet Thread-gokart.jpg  

Last edited by Racer911 : 31st July 2022 at 22:57.

Most Viewed