Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 19th October 2009, 22:12   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anurag_Gupta View Post
Hey guys...just saw the thread...ill like to join you tomorrow for the meet..Ill try my best to join you guys.

Anurag
Sure! I am PMing you my number.

To Avoid any confusion, I am posting all the images in sequence again.
Attached Thumbnails
The Vadodara Meet Thread-tbhp-meet-map-1.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-tbhp-meet-map-2.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-tbhp-meet-map-3.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-tbhp-meet-map-4.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-tbhp-meet-map-5.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-tbhp-meet-map-6.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-tbhp-meet-map-7.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-tbhp-meet-map-12.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-tbhp-meet-map-10.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-tbhp-meet-map-11.jpg  

Old 20th October 2009, 01:05   #77
BHPian

Hey abhi ! thanx a lot for putting up the direction maps.
just found out on my GPS that POI has Mahi Valley Resort. So it will be better.
Old 20th October 2009, 11:55   #78
Senior - BHPian

The plan is to gather at near the Alang House in Gotri area at 5PM. Wait there for around 10-15 mins and then leave for Mahi Valley Resort. To all the members who are coming for the meet, if possible, be there at around 5 PM.

If members come after 5: 15 and nobody is there, then reach Mahi Valley Resort.
Old 20th October 2009, 21:23   #79
Senior - BHPian

1) Just coming back from the successful meet.

2) Just as I left advaitlele's place after picking him up, Nisarg called me up that he is near Inox. As Advait's place was not very far, I asked him to wait till I come up.
Caught up with Nisarg and then he followed me till Alang House.

We three were waiting and talking and Jeeper reached. We were at alang house till 5:30 pm. Then left for Mahi Valley Resort.

3) Near Chandan multiplex, the_maassk called me. He was just 5 mins behind us.

4) Knighthawk, the_maassk, me, advait, nisarg and Jeeper reached mahi Valley resort. We were concerned about Bapu as we were afraid that he might be lost in the city. Even reaching Mahi Valley resort is a bit tricky. Finally Bapu arrived.

5) Pics are with advait and the_maassk.

6) A special thanks to Bapu and Nisarg.

They came all the way from Ahmedabad for the meet. Nisarg came in today morning to meet relatives and Bapu came today for the meet.

It was very nice to meet like minded people. Thoroughly enjoyed the meet.
Old 21st October 2009, 10:06   #80
BHPian

Hey! That was a quick post. Must have been a few minutes after you reached home .

I had a lot of fun too. It was surprising to see a mix of people talking almost the same language. The food was especially nice and I loved the short drive too!

After aggoswami and advaitlele left, five of us stayed back for a a while to audition the ICE on mine and nisarg's car. Also spent some time trying to fine tune Bapu's ICE. Surprisingly, Bapu's 'requirement' in SQ has changed significantly since we last met. He now needs a sub!

Huge applause for the successful meet and special thanks to advaitlele (to initiate the thread) and Bapu (for coming all the way from Mehsana only for the meet!). May we have more such occasions to meet up.

Did not get a chance to click many pics because we were too busy talking and also it was dark already. Here are some I could manage. Advaitlele I suppose would post once he gets back to base.

Please note in the pics that one of us was apparently on a diet - guess who ?
Attached Thumbnails
The Vadodara Meet Thread-img_4884.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-img_4885.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-img_4887.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-img_4888.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-img_4889.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-img_4890.jpg  

The Vadodara Meet Thread-img_4891.jpg  

Old 21st October 2009, 11:37   #81
BHPian

Looks like you guys had a great time Next time I'll be there for sure.

@Advaitlele, post pics as soon as you can
Old 21st October 2009, 15:49   #82
BHPian

Guyz,

Had great time yesterday evening. Thanks all for making it; especially to Bapu and Nisarg.

Wish there was no telecon and I could stay back a bit longer after dinner. But it was most enjoyable 3 hrs nonetheless.

I would upload the pix once I am back to Pune. I got my camera and my lappie but forgot my USB cable at Pune ; so will have to wait till Friday evening for my share of photos.
Old 21st October 2009, 16:51   #83
BHPian

Thanks Guys...

Reached home at 12 last night after a great meet. Stopped back to meet up with a friend and have kulfi at Rajasthan Icecream opp GEB.

Had a nice time meeting all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaggoswami View Post
1) Just coming back from the successful meet.

It was very nice to meet like minded people. Thoroughly enjoyed the meet.
Same here sir. And we should be thanking you for the effort you have put in coordinating!!! Great Work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_maassk View Post
I had a lot of fun too. It was surprising to see a mix of people talking almost the same language. The food was especially nice and I loved the short drive too!.....Also spent some time trying to fine tune Bapu's ICE. Surprisingly, Bapu's 'requirement' in SQ has changed significantly since we last met. He now needs a sub!

Please note in the pics that one of us was apparently on a diet - guess who ?
Fully agree about meeting people with similar likings.

As for the ICE next month... and the best part. I realise that I already have a 6 Channel amp it's there in my innova powering 4 co-ax's!!! It's quite a old one, had it our accent and then it came over to to Innova ityaadi.. NASA brand (ages back we were told it was from the NASA of US!! dont know how true it was)

So will have to spend only on the Sub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by advaitlele View Post
Guyz,

Wish there was no telecon and I could stay back a bit longer after dinner. But it was most enjoyable 3 hrs nonetheless.

I would upload the pix once I am back to Pune. ..
Thanks to you for initiating the thread!! It was great to meet up with you. Pics as soon as possible pls.
Old 21st October 2009, 18:02   #84
BHPian

Had lots of fun ! It was a great meet. I would say 1st official T-Bhp Gujarat meet.
Advaitlele. waiting for your pics set.
@masky. mail me that TA plugin.
Old 21st October 2009, 18:29   #85
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_maassk View Post

1) Hey! That was a quick post. Must have been a few minutes after you reached home .

2) After aggoswami and advaitlele left, five of us stayed back for a a while to audition the ICE on mine and nisarg's car. Also spent some time trying to fine tune Bapu's ICE. Surprisingly, Bapu's 'requirement' in SQ has changed significantly since we last met. He now needs a sub!

3) Huge applause for the successful meet and special thanks to advaitlele (to initiate the thread) and Bapu (for coming all the way from Mehsana only for the meet!). May we have more such occasions to meet up.

4) Please note in the pics that one of us was apparently on a diet - guess who ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityamunshi View Post
5) Looks like you guys had a great time Next time I'll be there for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by advaitlele View Post
6) I would upload the pix once I am back to Pune. I got my camera and my lappie but forgot my USB cable at Pune ; so will have to wait till Friday evening for my share of photos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bapu View Post
7) Same here sir. And we should be thanking you for the effort you have put in coordinating!!! Great Work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisarg86 View Post
8)Had lots of fun ! It was a great meet. I would say 1st official T-Bhp Gujarat meet.
1) Yes, I parked Baleno, got into my normal shorts and T-shirt at home, and posted the report that I had in mind.

2) I missed this part, but Advait was not getting connectivity so had to leave. But it was simply amazing that for the first time I met people who love cars.

3) Excatly. Bapu came all the way from Mehsana for this meet. And we will have more occasions, but once in a while we will have meet that does not coincide with Diwali time.

4) That shot came when that human was having the last 1/4 spoonfull of rice.

5) Sure, looking forward to meeting you next time.

6) Eagerly waiting for those images.

7) Thanks for appreciation! I was second youngest person in the meet and I am thankful to others for appreciating my efforts ( this was not a big meet, but for the first time we organized it ).

8) Yes, officially the first meet!

@the_maassk : Which software you have used to cover up the number plates ?

Last edited by aaggoswami : 21st October 2009 at 18:30.
Old 21st October 2009, 18:36   #86
BHPian

Quote:

4) That shot came when that human was having the last 1/4 spoonfull of rice. - Yeah...yeah. Just because I could not grab my camera earlier

@the_maassk : Which software you have used to cover up the number plates ? - I use Paint.NET (freeware) for my image editing needs. Just selected the area and applied the blur filter.
@nisarg - the link is on my home lappy. Will send it once I get back online from home.
Old 21st October 2009, 21:40   #87
Senior - BHPian

awesome meet

great meet guys. looks like you had lots of fun.

how i wish i was there. missed it

and can somebody please tag the photos with respective names. would help us recognize better in future. hope its not much of a task.

good line up of cars there.

@aaggoswami - your car has a dent on front bumper on the left side. what happened?

hats of to members for coming from mehsana, Ahmadabad. its think Bapu and Nisarg respectively.

hope to see and be a part of similar meets in near future.
Old 21st October 2009, 22:16   #88
Senior - BHPian

[quote=chevelle;1542464
1) and can somebody please tag the photos with respective names. would help us recognize better in future. hope its not much of a task.

good line up of cars there.

2) @aaggoswami - your car has a dent on front bumper on the left side. what happened?

hats of to members for coming from mehsana, Ahmadabad. its think Bapu and Nisarg respectively.

hope to see and be a part of similar meets in near future.[/quote]

1) Will try, but with paint that is what all I have. Just mspaint, not paint.net.

2) Good Eye.

Here is the whole incidence.

Dad was urgently asked to visit Bahrin for some instrumentation panel that his company had order. Dad had to go for inspection.

Now he did not have his passport renewed. So Dad was running to A'bad passport office with some collector's letter. In A'bad, an auto driver came from left side in order to take a U turn and dashed into the car. Dad did slam on the brakes, but still the auto hit on the left side of bumper. Asked Kiran motors to replace it, but they did not have bumper in stock, so next service it will be sorted out.

Last edited by aaggoswami : 21st October 2009 at 22:34.
Old 22nd October 2009, 03:34   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
1) Will try, but with paint that is what all I have. Just mspaint, not paint.net.

2) Good Eye.

Here is the whole incidence..
well, what you can do is just mention the names of members in the 3rd and 6th photo posted by mask

you can start from left to right or right to left, whichever is convinent to you. That will gives us some idea.

As for the incidence, too bad it had to happen at such a rush time. Hope the auto guy didn't, started verbal/physical bashing?

How much is the estimated cost of repairs?
Old 22nd October 2009, 08:23   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevelle View Post

1) well, what you can do is just mention the names of members in the 3rd and 6th photo posted by mask

you can start from left to right or right to left, whichever is convinent to you. That will gives us some idea.

2) As for the incidence, too bad it had to happen at such a rush time. Hope the auto guy didn't, started verbal/physical bashing?

How much is the estimated cost of repairs?
1) I am attempting here.
From Left and going away from Camera holder.
The one wearing red T-shirt is Jeeper.
Next to Jeeper wearing grey T-shirt is Bapu
Next to Bapu with read lining shirt is Advait Lele.

The right row, starting from the end and coming towards camera holder.
Now just opposite to Advaitlele with blue shirt and glasses is me.
Next to me is Knighthawk.

Next to knighhawk is nisarg.

Also attaching image.

The Vadodara Meet Thread-tbhpmeet-naming-try-.jpg

2) No, the auto driver just ran away after hitting the car. This is after the M800 crash. I had to take mom out of station, so dad had to take M800 to A'bad.

The estimated cost of repair at Kiran motors was Rs. 12K, but I think he gave the figure for both front and rear bumpers. Rear bumper has too many minor brushed that mostly come up in public parking places. So he thought that we are changing both. Next service will be at Amar motors. Kiran motors is now carrying pseudo ego now a days.

Most Viewed