Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2009, 09:16   #76
Senior - BHPian

Just got back late yesterday from Delhi.

Had a good time meeting all the old friends and a few new ones. Total 9 people present.

Started quite early around 6 and ended around 9:30.

The place was quite a nice one and packed to the brim. Defence Colony is surely our next meet spot.

Great seeing everone again. Will do it soon again
Old 25th October 2009, 09:43   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deky View Post
Suman Bhai...Care to explain this one? I thought it should be the other way around, newbies being apprehensive about meeting the old timers?
Heh-heh, you know what I mean - be on your best behaviour in front of newbies etc. Wish you could have made it, hopefully next time!

But I should put in a clarification here - I keep mentioning Rishi (greenh0rn) as a Newbie, this is in context to the NCR group as such. As far as his Membership is concerned, he became a member way before any of us, he is in fact the seniormost

And that Jaipur trip is a great idea, let's think about it!

Sourav, as Shashank mentioned, don't hesitate next time - just run through the entire Menu. We love food as well.

Last edited by suman : 25th October 2009 at 09:45.
Old 25th October 2009, 15:51   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Hey, this was a nice one with just about the right (IMHO) number of attendees! It was basically 7 "Purana Paapis" & 2 Newbies (greenh0rn & souravdebiswas) - Rishi & Sourav, it was great meeting up with you guys.
Yeah Suman, for me it was great meeting you and everyone for the first time and experience what MEATS are all about! Very happy to meet GD sir, Ashish, Shashank, 'the other Rishi', VKochar, Sourav and Whatcanthisbe.

4S at Def Col turned out to be a revelation- but I hear there's one in GK2 as well (just in case Shashank wants us to move away from Def Col next time!)

Quote:
But I should put in a clarification here - I keep mentioning Rishi (greenh0rn) as a Newbie, this is in context to the NCR group as such. As far as his Membership is concerned, he became a member way before any of us, he is in fact the seniormost
As far as MEATS are concerned, I was as Newbie as they come!

But guys let's plan something similar, or better still, bigger (with more NCR T-BHPians) in November! Jaipur sounds good too!
Old 25th October 2009, 18:01   #79
Senior - BHPian

Atleast post some pics!
Old 26th October 2009, 01:58   #80
BHPian

any pics, guys???????
Old 26th October 2009, 09:52   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenh0rn View Post
Very happy to meet GD sir, Ashish, Shashank, 'the other Rishi', VKochar, Sourav and Whatcanthisbe.
The "other" one is spelt Hrishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenh0rn View Post
4S at Def Col turned out to be a revelation- but I hear there's one in GK2 as well (just in case Shashank wants us to move away from Def Col next time!)
There was one in the GK2 M Block market & I've visited that a couple of times when we used to stay there. The confusing part is that the Def Col one publicises itself as "Chinese" whereas the GK one was definitely "Indian" in those days.
Old 31st October 2009, 12:29   #82
BHPian

Quote:
There was one in the GK2 M Block market & I've visited that a couple of times when we used to stay there. The confusing part is that the Def Col one publicises itself as "Chinese" whereas the GK one was definitely "Indian" in those days.
Suman the one in GKII doesn't give you a package deal but pay as you go and the prices of the stuff are quite reasonable and the normal Happy Hours for the stuff are upto 10:45 pm but i can arrange Happy Hours till the time we are sitting there!!
Old 10th November 2009, 23:24   #83
BHPian

time for another one yet ?
Old 11th November 2009, 09:46   #84
BHPian

How about Parso ? I mean this Friday ?

Maybe another shot at 4S ? (well it doesn't matter for me anymore, I am a teetotaler now )

Most Viewed